Chapter 85: Lunch.

LIA POV.

"Okay, Lia. So promise me you won't go crawling back to Dan if I tell you something?" Jack frowned, and I felt my stomach do a flip. 

"Depends what it is."

"I won't tell you unless you promise me." Jack challenged, so I sighed, my stomach in too many knots to not want to find out what was going on.

"Fine. Promise. Now what is it?"

Jack held out his phone, and tapped the screen, causing the screen to light up.

First all I saw was a sad face, then the tweet below made my stomach flip again.

"Really need a hug from my favourite person :/"

"Is he on about me?" I looked up at Jack, and he nodded. 

"Probably. Who else would it be?" 

"That stupid Angela girl." I growled, crossing my arms and leaning back on the kitchen counter, where we were waiting for Finn to get downstairs so we can go to lunch. Jack smirked a me, pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead. 

"Finn! Come on- I'm starving!" He ran upstairs and I continued to go through twitter, and I frowned at the tweets about Dan from his followers.

"Dan where's Lia? You haven't done anything with her in ages."

"They've broken up! Why else would he be like that and Lia's with Finn now!"

"No they're not Jack said so!"

"If Dan and Lia were still together Jack would have said she was with Dan not Finn!"

But then I noticed a link, and a comment. "Calm down! They're still together- I met them last night!"

I clicked on the link, and I saw from the girl who I met at Les Miserables perspective as she found me at the toilets and it looked how I had been crying, to me taking her backstage to Dan, Peej and Carrie. I hit the home button as soon as I heard footsteps on the stairs, and Finn walked over to me, grabbing some fruit from the bowl and taking a bite. He smirked at me, before we headed out to get ourselves some food. Me and Finn were walking by ourselves as Jack ran off ahead and ducked underneath a bush, I grinned at Finn before getting my vlog camera out. "Hey everyone! So I went to see Les Miserables and a certain Hopeful was in it! Can anyone guess? Yep! Carrie was amazing and I might have shed a tear...or fifty... but I'm with Jack and Finn now and Finn where are we going?" I turned the camera to him.

Finn was just about to respond but Jack leaped out from behind the bush. "NANDOS!"

I pulled a face. "Guys! We always go there- aren't you fed up of it?"

"Nope!" Finn chuckled. 

"By the way, people are saying I'm either single or dating a Harries twin and I have to say you are all very wrong. I'm actually in a very lesbian relationship with...Zoe on Mondays, Carrie on Tuesdays, Louise on Wednesdays, Tanya on Thursdays, Cat on Fridays, and on the weekend I'm completely free." I winked at the camera, before giggling. "With Cat being in America it is difficult, but distance makes the heart grow fonder..."

Jack ran up behind me and pulled me into a hug. "On Saturdays she's straight, though. Otherwise this is pretty awkward."

"Jack." Finn smirked, and a second later, I was in a Harries sandwich, both of them kissing each cheek. I rolled my eyes. 

"Of course. Saturdays are saved for my two favourite twins." I switched the camera off and Jack grinned at me. 

"If that doesn't make Dan want to punch us in the faces then it's never going to work."

"Like I'd even upload that part!" I shoved Jack with my hand, and he grinned even wider. 

"Come on! It'll be funny!" Jack pouted, and I gave them both a look. 

"You guys are crazy." 

The next time I vlogged was at lunch, and we met up with Marcus Butler and his girlfriend, Naomi. 

"Marky Butt Butt!" Jack cheered, and Marcus waved at the camera as I sat down next to Naomi and Finn. 

"Jack's a bit hyper today, don't worry."

Naomi laughed, and Marcus gave me a look, before leaning back and whispering to Jack. Jack nodded, and I raised an eyebrow at them both.

"He heard what happened- wondered if you were okay." Jack explained, and I looked down. 

"Thanks, Marky." I looked up and smiled at him, and we continued to banter during our meal. Jack stole my camera and began filming me eating and I felt my eyes narrow. 

"Jack don't give me stage fright!"

"I'm not filming!" Jack beamed, and I rolled my eyes, before quickly shoving my forkful of food in my mouth and chewing. 

"Finn get your brother to stop recording me or I'll...um...I won't come out tonight. "

"But it's a YouTube party! You have to come!"

"Now I'm definitely not going." I muttered, sipping on my drink. 

"Too late, you're coming." Naomi smiled. "You're a strong woman. You can do this."

"Yeah, sure- did the boys tell you what they are trying to plan to make Dan jealous?"

"What?" Marcus grinned at Jack and Jack shrugged mischievously. 

"We may be trying to make him jealous."

"And it won't work-"

"-It's working already!" Jack rolled his eyes, and Finn nodded, pulling his phone out. 

"Please, every time I get this camera-" I held my camera up, "-they immediately begin getting really soppy and touchy feely...it's making me feel weird."

"Don't tell me you're getting feelings for us." Jack winked. "Cause that would be too funny."

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. "Don't be pulling anything else tonight, okay?"

"As long as you're going, I don't care." Naomi reached over for one of my chips, and Jack gave Finn a look, smirking. 

Hit 510 subscribers! New chapter at 515, so subscribe? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere