Chapter 87: Not what it seems.

DAN POV

Everything sucked right now, I thought to myself as I lay on my apartment floor, staring at the picture of me and Lia which was still the background picture on my phone. I didn't jump when it began to ring, and the word's "Phil Lester" came up on the screen. 

I pressed the ignore button, and his name disappeared quickly. 

It was the day after the Les Miserables show, and Phil was trying to make me get out of the house, but I couldn't. 

My friend's hate me, the love of my life hates me...even the people on twitter had begun to ask if things were okay. 

Dan! Why aren't you in Lia's vlogs?

Dan must be mad at Finn. He's stealing his gf!

"Shut up!" I groaned, tossing my phone across the floor, and it slid underneath the sofa. Stupid Finn. Stupid Lia. Stupid...me. Why did I break up with her?

Because you are a dick, Daniel. Because you don't think things through and every time something bad happens between you and Lia you end up like this. Are you really that surprised you're like this?

"No..." I mumbled to myself. Gee, now I'm talking to myself....again. Things are bad. 

About half an hour later, I heard a banging on my door. 

"Dan! You have to get up sometime!" I heard keys jangling, and the door opening, then footsteps. 

"Dan...seriously this isn't healthy."

"Yes it is." I muttered, shutting my eyes. 

"If you want to fix things with Lia, the sooner you do it the better." Phil sat down next to me, and I whined.

"It's too late- have you seen the vlogs? The tweets? The live shows? She's moved on."

"A wink or two over a tweet isn't going to prove she's moved on. You were together for almost two years."

"Has she spoken to you or Jess?"

"No." Phil sighed. "I understand why, though. But Dan, why should you get the chance to win her back if you broke it off with her because she still can't give you kids?"

"Because I...kids don't matter any more. Did you see that episode of Game of Thrones? You can choose one girl because she can give you kids, but if the one you love isn't there, it's not worth living." (A/N: sorry if you didn't get that xD or if I gave spoilers, but I don't even remember which series thst was from *cough* i do really *cough*)

"You haven't really done anything to show her that you're willing to change or want to get back with her." Phil commented, and I opened my eyes to glare at him. 

"If you're going to sit there and not help me, leave me to it."

"No...I'm going to help you get her back." Phil announced, and I sighed loudly.

"I don't think giving her a cute look will work, Phil." 

"I could try." Phil mumbled, and I sat up, rubbing my face with my hands. 

"Fine, I'll come tonight. What should I say to her?"

"Whatever comes from the heart." Phil smiled, and I rolled my eyes at the cheesiness.

The night eventually rolled on, and I spent over an hour playing with my hair, trying to get it perfect. Lia liked it curly. Be cute. Lia couldn't resist it or be mad at me when I was playing cute. 

"Dan! Hurry up otherwise we'll be late!" Phil complained, and I groaned. 

"Coming!"

We jumped onto the tube to reach the place the party was at, and I breathed in deeply, the cool air filling my lungs. 

"Look- over there!" Phil whispered, and I felt my heart thud loudly as I saw a wobbly Lia walk out of the club, looking around at the other people in front of the club and relaxing on the wall next to the main entrance. 

Before I new it, Phil had strode over there, and I saw them speak for a minute. Lia began shaking her head and covering her face, before I realized I looked weird standing alone, so I headed forwards to Lia and Phil. I guessed Phil's cuteness didn't work.

"It was worth a shot." I smirked, my throat feeling tight as Lia acknowledged my presence. She bit her lip, eyes flickering over my face, confused. 

"Leave me alone." Slipped out of her lips, and then I recognized the Harries' twin's names fall out of her mouth after, and I frowned.

"We...I need to..." I need to be with you. We need to talk. I want to talk about us. So many lines tried to leave my mouth, but all I could utter was one more word. "What?"

"I think it's best we stop whatever this is, okay? We want different things, obviously." Lia's words broke my heart, and I felt my stomach do flips, as she left to go back into the club, and I gulped, looking at Phil. 

"It's not working, Phil-"

"-go after her!"

So I did. 

"Lia...please. I need to talk to you, babe. I..." I trailed off as she shot me a glare, causing me to back away. 

Zoe appeared out of nowhere, grabbing Lia's arm and pulling her away. "Can you kindly fuck off now, Dan? She obviously doesn't want you harassing her right now." Less than a second after I realized she had gone, Finn came over, with Marcus flanking him. 

"Stay away from her, Dan." He growled, giving me a small shove. 

"I don't know what you're talking about, Finn." I argued, and Finn shook his head in disbelief, before pulling his arm backwards, swinging his fist into my face. 

"Fuck!" I cried out, getting a couple of odd looks from a couple of people. Phil put a hand on my shoulder, but I shook it off, using all my strength to punch Finn in the face. He fell backwards, and I hit him in the stomach also, before Phil used more force to pull me backwards, and Finn limped away.

Hit 520 subs! New chapter at 525 so subscribe? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere