Chapter 23: Vlogging

Yes so far I think I've probably updated EVERYDAY. Committed or what? XD I hate it when people don't update in ages and I'm just waiting weeks and weeks for the next chapter to the point when they actually release the chapter and I forgot everything that had previously happened. D; why do that? :'D 

None of you probably read the bold bit, you just want to carry on with the actual fanfic, I understand ;)

I was happily surprised when me and Dan came back to the apartment to see Phil and Jess cuddling on the sofa, Jess sporting the beautiful engagement ring on her left ring finger. Phil was grinning like a Cheshire cat and Jess giggled at us.

"We're getting married!" Jess jumped up and pulled me into a hug, and Dan went over to give Phil a hug. 

"Well done, mate." He then looked at Jess and me. "We have news too!"

I laughed. "I'm pregnant!"

Jess screamed at me. "What!!! Congratulations!" 

"Dan wants to vlog the next 9 months and put it on YouTube." I rolled my eyes, and Dan pouted. 

"I think that's a good idea!" Phil exclaimed and I huffed. Dan grinned.

"Do you want to do it today?" He winked at me and I shook my head in disbelief. 

"Not wearing this! I look a mess." I pointed to Dan's shirt and the high waisted skirt I put it with. "Your fans will think I'm an ultra fan who kidnapped you and raped you."

Dan walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Tomorrow then."

The next day I found myself sat in a chair next to Dan, planning out what we're going to say. We eventually got to turning the camera on and Dan smiling cheekily at the camera. 

"Hey Internet, today's video is going to be a little bit different, because I'm here with my girlfriend!" I waved awkwardly at the camera. "This is Lia, we've been together for a while now, haven't we?"

I grinned at him. "You're not naming how long because you forgot didn't you? It's okay, you're forgiven."

Dan chuckled. "Anyway, we decided to make a side channel together, because we're going to be parents, so we thought it would be cool to vlog our lives. To any of you out there who had no idea I was dating anyone, never mind making babies, it's because I don't really like sharing my personal life with you in that way, so I'd appreciate no hate going to me or Lia, because we are happy." He smiled down at me and I felt myself blushing. "I think I'll do one of those 'what it's like living with a girl' features within this video cause it'll be too short left like this. Okay you say your last bit." He smirked at me and I turned back to the camera.

"We'll leave a link of our channel in the description below and our first video is up already." I smiled and Dan pulled my chair closer to his. 

"Babeeee?" Dan whined and I giggled. 

"What is it?" 

"Can you do the sexy end screen dance with me?" He grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't make meee." I cried in a jokey way and Dan scooped me in his arms and lost balance so we both crashed to the floor laughing. "Oh God, is that going to be in your video?"

"Definitely." Dan grinned and kissed me, then we got back onto our chairs. Dan laughed at the camera, looking back at me, then back to the camera again. "That's all for this week, make sure you check out our side channel, it might turn out into a daily vlog thing, I don't know. See you later Danosaurs!" He then stood up and pushed his chair out of the way and I sat at the back of the room in view of the camera as Dan began dancing in front of the camera. I was laughing a lot, and Dan turned around and gave me a wicked grin before running and jumping on me, attacking me with kisses and tickles.

"What are you laughing at, eh?" Dan chuckled and I rolled us over so I was on top, and a glint in his eye made me smirk. "I like this better."

"Keep dreaming, mister." I lent down to kiss him, then jumped up. "So, does this mean I get a fancy camera like yours to make videos with now?" I loved cameras so I frowned when Dan handed me a plain black camera. 

"No massive dslr or anything?" I pouted, and Dan shook his head. 

"You're vlogging. This is a vlogging camera." He smirked and I groaned before turning the camera on and recording his face. 

"Oh look, it's Danisnotonfire and we've just recorded a video together!" 

Dan huffed. "Yeah Lia's excited to get her new camera."

"It's a pretty shit excuse for a camera, Dan." Dan walked off to his bedroom and shut his door behind him. I sighed and turned off the camera. Dan's in a mood, obviously. I went over to Phil and Jess who were on the couch and grinned at them.

"So when are you going to announce that you have a girlfriend, Phil?"

"Fiancee." He corrected me. "And erm...I don't know. Well you've already been in my videos before and tweets." He told Jess and she cuddled closer to him.

"Is Dan okay? He looked stressed."

I shrugged. "He might just be overworking. I'll go see if he's okay." I jumped up and knocked on his door, sticking my head through. Dan jumped and shoved his phone in his pocket. 

"Hey Lia." He coughed, turning around in his chair to look at his laptop.

"Are you okay? You seem...off."

Dan cleared his throat and frowned. "Uh, no." 

I raised an eyebrow and he sighed. "Well...I've been getting these texts."

"Texts?" I questioned and he pulled his phone out, reading a few messages.

"'She doesn't deserve you', 'you deserve better than her'..." He sighed, rubbing his face with his hand and enveloping me in a hug as I sat down on his lap. "I don't know who it is or how they got my number but I'm considering changing my number."

"I had a text too." I whispered, and his eyes widened.

"Really?"

I nodded. "Back at Radio 1. I tried to find you but I got distracted from the text by not being able to find you." 

"I don't know who it is but I love you and this is probably some deranged fan or something. It's nothing." He kissed me softly and smiled. "Which is probably a good reason for me to sort this video out." 

"Okay babe, I love you too." I kissed him again and wandered into the living room and told Phil and Jess why Dan was stressed. Jess frowned.

"That's creepy." Jess shuddered and clung to Phil. "So Lia, now you're pregnant, are you and Dan going to tie the knot?" Jess wriggled her eyebrows and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know. We bumped into that girl Crystal and she asked if we were going to get married and I don't want it to happen just because I got knocked up."

Jess nodded and sighed. "We could have had a joint wedding."

I laughed. "Please, we are two very different people it would be impossible to decide over anything."

I wonder who has been sending those texts.... xD I feel bad cause I actually haven't written anything in the future chapters about who actually sent the texts but I'm sure you can work it out haha! 

Tweet/ follow me on twitter @zoeishere

As always, if you enjoyed this chapter please vote, comment or follow me :D 

So in a chapter before I said to put it on your reading list and I've just realised I confused myself with the library :'D so this means I have no clue what a reading list actually is, but I have the Wattpad app on my phone and it's actually brilliant I can read on the go and best of all I don't need internet! It's got a fab layout to read the fanfictions and even my favourite story which had got deleted on here is still on my library which is just YES!

You should all check out the app it's incredible :D

Follow and send looovvee ^_^ www.youtube.com/mszoeishere