Chapter 46: News

"Lia, what happened? What's wrong?" Dan pulled me into a hug, and I felt the tears brim in my eyes again.

"I bumped into Crystal in London...she attacked me and in the process she had a miscarriage."

Dan's mouth dropped open in shock. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "We need to put a restraining order on her."

"Of course...I guess I don't need that paternity test anymore." Dan cupped my cheeks and thanked Carrie.

"Not really." I mumbled, resting my head on his chest. 

"Are you coming home?" Dan sounded hopeful.

I sighed. "I guess so."

"If you don't want to..."

"No, no I do." I pulled him in for a kiss. "It's just been an emotional train-wreck."

"I know...at least we can put it behind us. I'll get the restraining order sorted within the week. No stress."

"Okay." I mumbled, and looked to Carrie. "Thank you so much, I owe you big time!"

"It's not a problem. Don't forget to make your video public tomorrow, I'll text you....when I replace your phone."

"It's fine, I got her a new one, same number." Carrie passed him my broken phone and he took the sim card out, putting it in the new phone of the same model. 

I got my stuff, thanked Tom, his wife and the rest of the band, and especially Carrie. I also texted Alex to thank him too. I made a mental note to drop by and give them something nice.

When we arrived home, Phil and Jess just smiled at me politely, trying to not make a big deal about it...until Dan told him what happened.

"WHAT? Are you serious?"

I didn't want to hear anymore about it, so I walked into Dan's room and climbed under the sheets as Dan rang someone. I went on my laptop which I had abandoned here and turned it on, going through tumblr. Dan walked into the room, smiling, and sat down next to me on the bed.

"Are you okay?"

"I killed your baby..." I whispered, and Dan pulled me into a hug. 

"It wasn't you, Crystal didn't have to attack you."

"But I said things....I shouldn't have said them."

"What did you say?"

"That...even though I can't give you kids and she can, you choose to be with me not her."

"Well...you were just stating the obvious." He chuckled. "Babe, I love you. Do you realise what Crystal could have potentially done to us if she had my kid? I love you more than anything. I can't lose you."

I nodded. "Okay." I smiled at him and pulled him into a kiss. "Plus she can't press charges either."

"Because you did nothing wrong. Now, come join us in the living room, we're making food!"

It was as if I had never left. Thing felt back to normal, and I was glad we could spend Christmas together as one big happy family.

Sorry for the late update I was at a party and I'm only slightly intoxicated right now but I had to update :D

Follow/tweet me on twitter because you can and i cant follow or tweet myself cause that would be sad :( @zoeishere