Chapter 88: You Think Too Little Of Yourself

"You think too little of yourself."

Her eyes widened as she spoke, but she then pulled at her hair, before shaking her head, looking back to where Finn disappeared.

"Dan, you need to stop. Hurting Finn? Where was the guy I knew? The sweet, caring, selfish and protective guy I knew? I see him but...I don't know where he is. Maybe I should find a guy who wants a future with me." 

"I do, Lia." I grabbed her arm, my throat closing up and butterflies filling my stomach. 

Lia's eyes filled with tears, and she shook her head. "Stop lying to yourself! You're not the one who can't give the one they love what they want. To have them turn you down after almost 2 years." She pulled my hand from her arm. "Do us a favour and get a fucking reality check."

"Lia..." I choked out, and reached for her again. She slapped my arm, but I wrapped my fingers around her arm, pulling her to me and I planted a kiss to her lips. Which turned into a full on lip lock. With a bit of tongue.

I don't know how long we were like this, but she pulled away from me, taking a deep breath. 

"What the fuck, Dan? Are you seriously going to stand here, a week after we break up and tell me you want to get back together? What happened to the whole 'we don't have a future' shit? Huh? You can't just come back cause you're horny or some shit, Dan. Geez." Lia pushed me back and walked into the crowd and I looked around to see Phil had disappeared. I ran out of the club to see if I could call him. 

"Dan! Over here!" Phil yelled, and I saw him standing next to a familiar group of faces. He grinned at me. "So?"

"So...she's pretty mad at me." I shoved my hands into my jean pockets and smiled awkwardly at Chris who was walking up to us. 

"Why?" Phil frowned, checking his phone.

"Because it was all my fault." I reached up to touch my lips, a smirk forming on them. This was progress. She still knows I love her, and want her back. It's just all about patience now...

LIA POV

Fuming. I was fuming. How could I let something like that happen? How could I let him kiss me, then kiss him back!? He dumped me only a week ago!? I headed over to Zoe, who was sitting with Finn, dabbing his bloody nose with a wet cloth. Finn was on his phone to someone, and he gave me a wide eyed look as he saw me. 

"Finn! What the fuck happened to you?" I jumped slightly as Jack walked past me and over to Finn, Marcus following him. Marcus must have left to tell Jack. "Finn!"

"He got in a fight with Dan." Zoe pressed harder on his nose, causing Finn to wince again. Jack knelt down next to Finn and looked up at me in disappointment. 

"I don't even want you to get back with him now."

"Jack..."

"No." Jack shook his head, looking at his brother. "If you take him back..."

"Jack- I hit him first." Finn admitted, and I pursed my lips together as I felt my eyes fill with tears.

Jack didn't reply, so I spoke out. "You know Jack? I don't know whether I will get back with him or not. But that's not your call. It's not any of yours." I gave Finn a look. "I'm sorry you're hurt. I'm going home."

"Aren't you supposed to be staying over?" Finn called, and I shook my head. 

"I'll find somewhere else to crash, thanks." I muttered as I walked away from them.

So it's 3:30am and I'm awake posting a chapter to you guys cause I hit 525 subscribers xD Want a new chapter? It's all yours when I hit 530 subscribers, so subscribe? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere