Chapter 77: Tired

"Ah!" I jumped as I felt Dan's arm wrap around my waist, and I fell out of bed. "Ow." I groaned, and I looked up to see Dan's bright smile, his dimple showing as he laughed from the comfort of the bed.

"You acted like I gave you an electric shock or something." He chuckled, and rolled back over to his side of the bed as I pulled myself to my feet and climbed back into bed.

"I didn't sleep much last night." I rubbed my eyes and Dan pouted.

"Did the horror film scare you?" He joked, and I nodded. "Seriously? Lia you're such a pansy!"

I hid under my sheets, and Dan wrapped his arms around my duvet covered body. 

"Let's never watch a horror again." I whined, and Dan let go of me so I could breathe out of the covers.

"Er....can't promise that babe." He grinned. "So do you like Angela now? Or Christian?"

"Christian's nice, Angela..." I gave him a look, and didn't say anything else.

"Lia!" Dan groaned. "I'm trying to make you like her but you're so...stubborn." He smirked, taking my hand.

"I'm trying." I giggled, before getting out of bed and being pulled back down. "Dan I need to get ready."

"No you don't. You can spend all day in bed with me." He began kissing my neck, and I groaned. 

"I have a meeting with Jacksgap today so maybe later."

Dan pouted. "What about?"

"He wants to make a video with me."

Dan paused for a moment, before sighing. "Okay, as much as I think Jack and Finn are great guys, I can see why you hate Angela."

"I don't hate her."

"You kinda do, Lia." He smirked, before kissing me. "Well, as long as Jack and Finn know you're mine and Angela knows I'm yours...everything will be fine."

"I'm sure every one of your fan girls won't jump at the chance of stealing you from me."

"Lia, stop it- okay? Being paranoid and overreacting won't solve anything."

I jumped out of bed, whispering rude things under my breath as I jumped into the shower, brushed my teeth and got changed, then left the apartment without another word. I heard him call out to me just before I shut the door.

"If I'm not here when you get back I'm at the radio station! Love you!" He chuckled, and I slammed the door loudly. What a dick. 

"I'm not overreacting, am I?" I spoke to Jack as I stirred my hot chocolate some more. Jack shrugged.

"I think you just need to trust him. He's a big boy, Lia." He smirked. "I think he can handle himself."

"I guess so." I nodded, and Jack pulled out his iPad from his bag. "So what ideas have you come up with?"

"We have a choice of doing something a lot of other youtubers are doing...the jelly bean challenge, cotton ball challenge etc...or do you want to do something a bit more exciting and Jacksgap worthy?"

I grinned, and Jack laughed. "Let's get adventurous."

"How do you fancy...when in Italy...we climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa?" (A/N: Googled it, some say you can, some say you can't, some say they open it for climbing but for limited people for safety reasons, either way in this fanfic Jack and Lia can do what they likeeee....besides get hit by a bus. That's not going to happen....or is it? Plot twist!)

"Fuck yes." I clapped my hands in delight, and Jack grinned, pulling out his phone and taking an instagram of himself with me. I peeked over to see what he was writing.

"Guess who I bumped into!? Excited to be working with this lovely lady."

I did the same, and instead I chose to write something a bit different.

"It's Jacksgap! I'm sorry if this picture caused anyone's ovaries to explode..."

Jack chuckled as he saw the picture. "Please."

"Oh yeah? I would avoid tumblr if I were you." I winked, and he shook his head.

"So are you doing anything else today? Or was meeting me the highlight of your day?" He cheekily asked, and I shrugged.

"I've got nothing to do, I'm still pretty mad at Dan."

"Well how do you fancy going on a bit of a road trip for the day? To the zoo? Finn and I were thinking about going with Emmy."

"Sounds great!" We finished our drinks before heading in Jack's car back to my apartment, where Dan wasn't to be seen. I picked up my vlog camera and a cardigan incase I got cold, before turning on the camera.

"Hey everyone, so I'm here with Jack because we're going to the zoo, which should be exciting! We're heading over to his now to pick up Finn." I turned the camera off and skipped over to Jack as we left the apartment, and I made sure I grabbed my spare set of keys. I shook my head as Jack started the car.

"How on Earth do you think of these video ideas? I mean- who the heck builds a ballpit in their bedroom?" I giggled, and Jack shrugged, chuffed.

"Glad you enjoyed it!" He parked his car in front of the house and yelled out of the window. "FINNY! Guess who's here?"

 Hit 465 subscribers! New chapter at 470- if you want to find out what happens next...you know what to do? Subscribe! :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

tweet/follow? :P @zoeishere