Chapter 79: Tension

For the start of this chapter I just want to explain some things XD

None of you know me personally (i think) so if you did, would you think it was weird I did fanfiction? :P Cause I've read a few fanfictions in my time where it's obvious they've put themselves as the character who gets with the perfect guy, have the best life ever and turns the guy into the best boyfriend ever who devotes every second of the day to them....

...me however, I like to try make these characters as realistic as possible. I TRY. I don't know them personally so some things they may do may be OOC but I hate coming up with characters. This is why fanfiction is perfect for me xD I don't know how much I've actually revealed about Lia and Jess, but I genuinely don't recall describing what they look like xD After 79 chapters haha! I've never offered a picture of what they look like, only how they act. Which in a way allows anyone reading to put themselves in Jess or Lia's place, only I can't put myself in that place xD I can't believe I've now written so many chapters for this fanfic, and when I'm lying in bed, my mind wanders to this fanfic and I think to myself 'oh I wonder what happens to Lia and Dan if I add this person into the story' or 'I wonder how Lia will react to this' not like 'If I were Lia how would I react to this' or 'I wonder how I will act around Dan if I were Lia'. 

Okay, so ramble over xD Maybe you'll completely skip that paragraph but I think it's important because I don't want to come off as an obsessed fan who makes fanfictions to put myself in Dan's girlfriend's position xD Because in all honesty, I reckon I'd get along with Phil more haha! Don't ask me why, but on the other hand I've been writing fanfiction since I was like 13, so it's not like I haven't written before, I've probably written about 10 fanfictions in total, only two being on this site and these are my only youtuber fanfictions, the others are based off films and TV shows and you shall never know what they are xD Enjoy the new chapter! :D

Jack and Finn gave me a hug before saying goodbye, saying that they'll drop off the memory card the next day, and I quickly gave Emmy a hug before I turned back to Dan, who gave me a cheeky look before tapping my bum. 

"Don't give me that look." He chuckled, kissing me deeply. I heard a throat clear and we broke apart to see Angela walking in, dropping a memory stick in front of Phil. 

"Here you go." She muttered moodily, and Phil frowned. 

"Everything alright?" 

"Just not a big fan of PDA, is all." She muttered, and I felt my buzz go slightly.

Phil smiled. "You haven't lived with them. They're awful."

"Hey!" I protested. "We do more than just kiss all day."

"Yeah, we fuck too." Dan laughed, and I slapped his chest. 

"You're not helping, Dan." I muttered, before slipping out of Dan's arms. "What are you working on?"

"Oh we're just working on the next radio show. I think Italian Invasion should be our next trending topic."

Dan laughed. "That sounds so racist, Phil. Just no."

"I'll work on it." Phil smiled, and I sat down, suddenly feeling queasy.

"You okay, babe?"

"My stomach is feeling a bit off." I groaned, standing up. "Maybe I just need some water."

"You- sit. I'll get some for you." My boyfriend ordered, walking off immediately. 

"Maybe you're pregnant." Phil suggested, and I laughed. 

"Or maybe I just ate something bad...you don't think I am, do you?"

"Well you don't do it protected, do you?"

"No but chances are pretty low, the girl who is supposed to struggle getting pregnant gets pregnant so quickly." Dan walked back in, a look of shock on his face.

"You think you're pregnant?"

I glared at Phil, before replying. "No, it's probably just-"

"We'll stop by the drug store when we finish, okay?" 

I shook my head. "Dan, this is only a stomach ache. It could just be a stomach-" Before I could even finish my sentence I jumped up, running to the bin in the corner and the food I had eaten at the restaurant today left me. I groaned loudly. 

"Babe, I think I'll take you home." There was a bright light in Dan's eyes. Hope. No! I shouldn't be giving him hope. Because he'd just be left feeling disappointed at the end of the day.

"Dan. If I am, which I may not even be, a home pregnancy test may not even work first time."

"We'll still get one, right? And....and some mouthwash." Dan smirked, and I sighed in defeat.

"Fine. Bye Phil, Angela." I muttered before heading to the drugstore with Dan. I got the mouthwash first, just the travel size, and spat into the nearest bin, before I went back in to find Dan at the pregnancy section. He smiled at me, handing me the first one we could see. 

"There." He held my hand as we paid and he tugged me back to the apartment at a faster pace than usual.

Negative. Dan shook his head as I hurled in the bathroom again.

"I don't understand. You'll obviously not well."

"Yeah, but maybe I'm just not feeling well, and need to rest." I muttered, brushing my teeth and brushing past him as I went to the bedroom and got changed. Dan sat down on the bed as I tucked myself in and turned the television on. Dan pulled a face.

"Sorry. I kinda got a little broody for a second then."

"When have you been the Dad type of guy? You don't seem that sort of guy, Dan."

"Well since knowing that you won't have any kids and that Phil is having one..."

I raised an eyebrow. "You want to do the same as Phil?"

"They can go on playdates! Be best friends!"

"Dan!"

"Well if it happened I'd be cool with it." He shrugged, smirking. I pouted as I imagined. 

"They'd be in the same year together." I whispered, and Dan tackled me into a hug. 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything."

"I...I think we need to see a specialist. See what our chances are realistically."

"Are you sure?"

"Well I do think we're a bit young for kids but I want to know if kids are even possible."

"Well...yeah. I kind of want to have my own kids." Dan admitted. "I don't know when, but I really do."

"Me too." I murmured, and Dan cuddled me closer.

Hit 475 subscribers! New chapter at 480! :D 

Also new video alertttt :D check it out at www.youtube.com/mszoeishere and if I get loads of likes and comments on my new video I may be tempted to update another chapter too! :D 

twitter :) @zoeishere