An Annual Update

Hi Everyone!

How are you guys?

Just wanted to send you guys some love from University. I know I haven't been active and it has been that way for pretty much a year now, minus one or two updates every so often.

It's crazy to think that I wrote this so long ago and now that I am doing a Film and Writing course and University...I look back at this and I am forever shaking my head :'D My writing has developed a lot since writing this and there's no way I would have dragged it out as much as I had if I had written this after my degree.

I would love to come back and start writing again, but I don't know whether I could continue a fanfiction I had left behind so long ago unintentionally. I still want to write, of course, but I'm in that place where I want to create my own characters, not write about youtubers or celebs. When I first started this fanfic I had watched a ton of D/P videos and knew their mannerisms and personality, so I wrote to that. Suddenly I woke up and I had given them a scenario that totally wouldn't happen and even though you guys may (or may not) have loved it, I knew it was going in a direction I didn't want it to go. I did re-read the entire two books late last year but have completely forgotten what happens and I don't know whether I want to read it again.

BUT. There's a but to this scenario.

How would you guys in the future like a rewrite? (As in, in another Wattpad story, I won't delete this one)

I might change the names, might not. But the plot is definitely getting a redo. It's not about the favourites or the comments per chapter (which was probably like a 1000 words each).

I've learnt the beauty of what is less is more and I would love to see how you guys would take to a much more thought out story.

It wouldn't be long. Something worthy of a feature length film which would be 90 minutes in Celtx.

Let me know what you think, if you still follow this story :P

Much Love!!

Zoe,

Come find me on Twitter Yo --> @zoeishere