Chapter 52: Africa and a nice twist

20000 reads everyone ;D

I'm warning you in ADVANCE....but I'm going to be incredibly busy very soon and won't be able to update for at least a week, maybe a few days more. But it's only temporary, but I don't know when for sure I will be busy so if I randomly stop updating just know I haven't forgotten about you xD And I will be back :D you know by now I'm not the type to not update to keep suspense, I literally update everyday mostly haha! So there's your warning in advance ;D

Soooo sorry I didn't update yesterday I was recording my new video (again) so I did that and had to edit that all day before I have no wifi :'D

NEW VIDEO! plzplzplzzzz watch and like and subscribe and loooove <3 i worked sooo hard on it hehe! <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeOXAJ48_8M

"We're here!" I grinned at Dan's camera as we got out of the aeroplane and headed through security. Dan twisted the camera to face him.

"This is Lia's Christmas present." He smiled and bent down to give me a kiss. I patted my camera bag. 

"And this is his to me." I went a little crazy with the new camera, and I didn't plan on stopping it. Africa was so beautiful if I hadn't brought my camera I'd miss so many opportunities to use my Christmas present!

Dan chuckled and shifted the strap on his bag to the other shoulder. "We are going to get our bags, see you soon." He turned off the camera and shoved it in his pocket, before taking my hand. "Lets find these bags of ours."

We soon found our bags and piled into the taxi to head to our hotel.

"We have to go to the Safari." I grinned at Dan as he peered out of the window curiously. 

"Definitely, babe." He murmured, looking at me excitedly. "On me, of course." He winked, and I rolled my eyes. As soon as we got to the hotel, it was getting late, but Dan wanted to explore the area before we went to bed.

"Okay, as long as I get to shower first."

"Sure, can I join you?" He grinned cheekily at me.

How could I deny him?

Once we finished our...shower, I quickly got ready to go out and Dan wanted to find a restaurant and see what was outside of the hotel. Sure, the hotel was all inclusive, but why go to a place like Africa if you couldn't enjoy the sites?

Which led us to walking down the busy streets of Africa, with people offering us good prices and to go into their restaurant. We wandered around the little shops that lined the streets, and I brought some postcards as well as a necklace. We then found a quiet restaurant that had the best food I've ever tasted, and Dan pulled out his phone, taking a quick photo of what we ordered. 

"This is amazing, thanks, Lia." He squeezed my hand and I felt myself blush. 

"Don't forget you're seeing Muse with Phil after too."

He smiled brightly, having something to look forward to after the holiday. "I can't wait."

As soon as we got back to the hotel Dan's lips were on mine as he pushed me to the bed...where we then fell asleep. Just kidding. We did later though. (yeah totes professional writer haha!)

The week went by so quickly, and half way through the first week I told Dan something to give our holiday a little twist.

"Dan, if there's anything else you wanted to do in Africa before the end of this holiday, we have to do it before the end of the week."

"Why?" Dan frowned, confused. He had already built up a promising tan, while I stayed as pale as snow.

"Because...we're not in Africa next week."

"What? I thought this was a two week holiday?" 

I nodded. "We're flying to Thailand for a week too."

Dan's jaw dropped. "I don't even want to know how much this cost you."

"Pretty much everything we earned from our vlogging channel." I grinned. "We can meet tigers, ride elephants, explore some more...I wanted it to be perfect."

"It's perfect as long as you're with me, Lia. You didn't need to spend so much on fancy trips to different countries for me to realise that." Dan smirked, kissing me. "Now we have to go out, there's so much to do and so little time!"

The rest of the week went by far too quickly, and the week after. We travelled to Thailand for the week and it was beautiful. We made friends with tigers, visited the beaches and safaris. As much as interacting with the animals was amazing, sunbathing on the beach with cocktails was my favourite part of the holiday, where me and Dan could cuddle and take photos of each other. It was a very intimate moment, very peaceful, and there were no interruptions from anyone. I could stay there forever. 

Dan smiled at me as he put his sunglasses on. "I can't wait to check these out of my computer." He took a selfie photo and I smiled.

"That deserves to go on Twitter." I giggled, and Dan shook his head, shuffling closer to me so he could get me in the shot. 

"That one deserves to go on Twitter." He then agreed, tagging me in it with the line:

Me and my girl chilling in Thailand!

I smirked and kissed him on the cheek. "I can't believe we're flying home in only two days."

Dan wrapped an arm around me and hummed. "I know, we need to do this again."

"We do."

"This time on me." Dan chuckled, "There's no way you're paying for that again."

"Yeah, I'll let that go for now." I grinned at him, cuddling into his chest as I shut my eyes.

So if i get wifi I will definitelllyyyy update I have over 10 chapters in my drafts folder atm but in the meantime please watch my youtube video which I've literally spent all day and more on just the editing part, never mind the filming xD

please like and subscribe means a ton and it literally makes my day 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeOXAJ48_8M

tweetar @zoeishere