Chapter 20: Shock Horror

"It's positive..." I whispered quietly, but Dan heard me perfectly clearly. He rubbed his face with his hands and sighed.

"So...what do you want to do? We can't get rid of it. No way." He shook his head and pulled me into his lap. I hugged him straight away and sniffled, to which Dan hugged me back and told me things will be okay. 

"But...I'm not ready. I'm not even 20 yet!" I cried and Dan shushed me. 

"My parents were young when they had me, and look how I turned out." 

"That's not helping." I giggled.

Dan gasped loudly and over-dramatically. "Oh my God Becky we are no longer friends." He tightened his hold on me and I heard him sniffle. "We'll be okay, baby."

We spent another ten minutes just holding each other, before Phil came home. I panicked, holding the pregnancy stick, and threw it in the bin next to the bed before Phil entered the room.

"Dan? Lia? Have you guys been crying?!" I looked at Dan and saw his eyes slightly rimmed with redness. I probably looked a state.

"No...?" my voice shook and Phil frowned, sitting on the floor next to the bed where we were. 

"Come on, guys. You two are like my best friends, what's wrong?"

I looked at Dan and he shrugged, before I turned back to Phil. Dan spoke before I did. "She's pregnant."

Phil's jaw dropped, his mouth opening in a perfect O. "What? Oh my God!"

"I know, right?" I leaned my head against Dan's shoulder and he put an arm around me, rubbing my back.

"When will you tell Jess?"

"After you do whatever you were going to do." I smirked at Phil, and he messed with his hair.

"Are you keeping the baby? Can I name it-?"

"-NO. You are not naming our baby. And the baby isn't an 'it'." Dan rolled his eyes, pulling me closer to him. 

"But if you had a boy and you named it Thor!" Phil exclaimed, and Dan shook his head with laughter. 

Phil jumped up as Jess entered the apartment, and shut the door behind him. I sighed with relief. 

"Lia." He lifted my chin with his index finger. "I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered and moved in to place a kiss on his lips. He smiled into the kiss and pulled me down on top of him onto the bed. 

JESS POV.

I had a somewhat interesting day at 'work' today. First of all earning more than I've ever earned in a day before, because some guy donated a £50, maybe by mistake, I wasn't complaining. And then those three girls we met at the bar saw me and recognised me, instantly inviting themselves over next week, because they wanted to meet Lia when she wasn't ill. I grew suspicious of them, but figured it was probably nothing. Phil was taking me out on a date tomorrow night, so that was something to look forward to. As soon as I got home Phil wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer for a sweet kiss, and I grinned at him cheekily. He was the sweetest guy I know. I loved him so much.

"What are you wearing tomorrow?" He smiled at me, and I shook my head.

"You'll have to wait and find out. What time are you picking me up?"

"7:30." He replied, "And I can't wait."

So Miss Lia is pregnant woohoo! Dan babies all around, right? I can't help but think it's a little weird that so many people dream of having his babies haha! 

If you enjoyed this chapter, please vote, comment, follow or give my twitter and youtube some loving ^_^

@mustbethe1d or @zoeishere

www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

Next update is tomorrow! 

Also on another note, I have my Biology exam on monday morning, so please wish me all the luck as I have barely revised haha! Once I get writing on here I can't stop haha!