Chapter 51: Packing

Oh God this video making is crazy.

The main positive, I'm enjoying it like crazy and its so fun

Negatives: Almost broke the table, camera keeps dying and then it ran out of battery haha 

SO even though I hate to do it my video might have random clothes changes cause the battery is non existant right now it doesn't hold it battery AT ALL D; Imma try my best to re record it all but seriously some parts of it was so spontaneous like at one bit I scared myself and it's too awesome to leave! :D ahhh choices!

"Dan! Where is my sunglasses?" I yelled at him from across the apartment. Jess and Phil were feeling a little better, enough for Phil to go back to work the next week, and I was packing with Dan for our holiday in a few days. Jess's pregnancy test was negative, but I didn't think she was upset about it. 

Dan stuck his head out of his bedroom door. "You had sunglasses? I'm sorry, I couldn't tell the difference after you brought 5 bags of stuff the other week." He smirked at me and I felt my eyes narrow, and I threw a hat at him. He caught it with one hand, grinning cheekily.

"I'm actually almost done. I'm just going to finish up the touches to the video so I can upload it before holiday." He looked pretty calm about things, whereas I was stressing over what to take with me. 4 hours later, everything was packed, and Jess stumbled into the apartment, heading straight to her room. She was still under the weather, so I made her a hot chocolate to make her feel better.

"Thanks, sis." She mumbled, curling up into her bedsheets. 

"Where's Phil?"

"he..." She yawned. "He is actually meeting one of his Uni friends so I decided to nap."

I took that as a hint and shut the door behind me, sorting out my suitcase some more.

My phone rang, and I sighed before picking it up. "Hello?"

"Hey, Lia. It's Jase."

"Jason! Hey how's it going?"

"Not too bad, did you want to meet up? I need to talk to you about something."

"Well I'm actually packing for holiday with Dan right now, so I'm going to be a bit busy."

Dan jumped out behind me. "Babe, Phil wants to know if you want Starbucks." He held the phone to his ear, and I nodded.

"Hot chocolate, thanks."

Dan told Phil and then hung up. "Who's that?"

"Jason." 

"As in...ex boyfriend Jason, the one who attacked you when I first met you?"

"Er, Jase, I gotta go...call you back later." I hung up and frowned. "Don't worry about it."

"Babe, that guy is crazy."

"No, he's not. He's changed." Dan rolled his eyes, and I continued to speak. "He knows we're together, if that's what you're afraid of, him trying to win me back."

Dan sighed. "Babe, do what you like. But if he decides to attack you again, I won't be afraid to hit him as hard as I can."

I ignored him and headed for the kitchen. You'd probably think me and Dan fought quite often, which  we probably did, but Phil and Jess weren't the perfect couple either. Just yesterday they had a 10 minute...I would say screaming match but it was more like a quiet discussion over food. Both were pretty grumpy from being ill so I guess maybe they are good together when they're feeling better.

When I went back to my bag Dan was on the sofa on his laptop. He patted the seat next to him and I sat down next to him, cuddling next to him. Dan kissed my shoulder and began scrolling through tumblr. Phil came back a few minutes later with drinks, and I sipped on my hot chocolate gratefully. My phone buzzed, and I checked it quickly.

We need to talk- Jase.

I put it back in my pocket, I didn't want to upset Dan anymore today. I laughed when Dan pointed out a GIF of me and Dan, the part where he tackled me in one of his main channel videos, and the one where we fell over. He smirked with pride. 

"we're a very attractive couple." He murmured as I popped on screen looking very confused and derpy. I laughed and gave him a little shove.  

"Don't tell me you don't love that." I pulled a face. "Aren't I beautiful?"

"Extremely." Dan laughed and pulled out his phone, taking a picture. We play fought for a few more hours before Dan decided to do a live show, so while he was busy with that I looked back at Jason's text.

We need to talk. About what? It sounded too serious to be a friendly catch up. The phone rang, and I picked up quickly.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lia." Jason sighed on the other end. "You didn't text back."

"Sorry, I was busy, it could wait, right?"

"Well not really... you never know when something could happen." He chuckled awkwardly, and I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? Actually, you know I gotta go. I'm going on holiday so we can catch up after that, okay?"

"How long will you be gone?"

"2 weeks."

He sighed. "Okay. As soon as you're back give me a call, yeah?"

"Of course." I mumbled, hanging up. I wonder what that was all about.

Ahh so annoyed even though I didn't use tumblr for that long on Tuesday it drained all my data on my contract plus charged me £10 ahh :((

twitttaarr @zoeishere follow or tweet me?