Chapter 59: Cat Fight

MiceOnSkateboards your username is just far too amazing I can't even :D :D

Hell yeah to 1000 votes! y'all are amazzinngg

My new video is up! Check it out on www.youtube.com/mszoeishere where I tell all on getting paid money for being attractive (what i know ew) seeing Supernatural lookalikes and other weird things! Please check it out, I feel really crappy as as soon as I put it up I lost 3 subscribers so I need some cheering up >.< </3

"Babe, babe wake up." I heard Dan's voice taking me out of my dreams of when I was back in Thailand with him. I sighed happily, a smile forming across my face as I opened my eyes to see myself in our room, lying next to my lovely boyfriend. 

"Morning." I hummed, snuggling into his chest. 

"More like afternoon, it's 12pm, we need to do things before Playlist starts tomorrow."

"What are we doing today?"

He shrugged. "What ever you want to do..." he smirked, shifting us so he was hovering above me. I smirked at him before kissing him. I jumped as my phone buzzed, and Dan groaned, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Leave it alone." He mumbled, and I shuffled over to the bed side table for my phone.

"It could be something important." I picked up, and saw a text.

Get your sassy ass to room 301- we need to talk about what happened last night!- Emma.

Why? What happened?- Lia

Just get here!- E

I frowned. "Emma wants me to go to her room..."

"Emma? Emma who?"

"Blackery..." I mumbled, jumping up and putting my bikini on, then put a skirt and top on. "I better go see what she wants." (A/N: Kinda love this girl, she is far too sassy and loyal but says what she likes etc etc aka amazing)

"I don't remember seeing her last night..." Dan smirked, and I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair.

"I think she was, I don't know, I'll text you." I kissed him quickly before leaving the room. When I got to room 301, Emma opened the door quickly.

"You. We need to talk." She pointed to me and I raised an eyebrow. 

"About what?"

Emma looked surprised. "About last night- don't you remember any of it?"

I shook my head. "I don't remember much of it..."

"Well, Cherry is pretty pissed off at you, and I can understand why she's mad and why you did what you did, but because I she's my friend and so are you, so you two need to sort it out because I am being Switzerland here and I don't need more drama."

Flashbacks of last night flickered in my head. "Oh wait! Are you on about when she kept tweeting that she'd get into my boyfriend's pants last night? The whole world can see those tweets- who does she think she is?"

Emma sighed. "I know...look Lia I can try apologise on her behalf but she's refusing to let me be your friend if you don't sort things out."

"I won't judge you if you choose her but I can't do that." I frowned. 

"I don't need both of you having more cat fights whenever you two see each other."

"I was drunk, and she was being a bitch!"

Emma groaned, going to her bedroom mirror and fixing her hair. "I...look, if Cherry starts on you just ignore her, please. Unless you're willing to fix things over."

“She’s the one who needs to apologise, not me.” I muttered, sitting on her bed. I ran a hand through my hair. “I don’t know what else to tell you, Emma. But thanks anyway.”

“It’s not a problem, Lia. I just can’t bitch about you with her when I know you’re a nice girl.”

“You’re a good person.” I smiled, hugging Emma, before going back to my room. Dan was straightening his hair, already changed into shorts and a T-shirt.

“Hey babe.” He smiled, and put his straighteners on the counter, sticking the hot plate so it hung off the edge, to not burn the table. He switched the plug off. “How was your trip?”

“Oh, great. I had a cat fight with Cherry last night.”

“I know, it was…surprisingly sexy.” He smirked, biting his lip. “I like your dominant side.”

“Do you remember why it started?”

He shrugged. “Did she tweet something about me or something?”

I nodded. “And you’re okay with that?”

“I just ignore it, it’s not as if thousands of girls don’t think about it anyway, never mind tweeting it.”

“Slight difference between those fans and Cherry. Cherry is in touching distance.”

“It’s not as if I would go for her anyway. I have you.” He hummed, pulling me into a hug. He smelt good, and his hug made me feel completely safe.

“I guess, I still refuse to apologise, that’s completely her problem.”

“Whatever you want, Lia. I just am really hungry right now so we should probably go get some breakfast, or lunch.”

 “Sounds great.” I beamed at him. 

Ahhh drama llama oh gosh! :O 

Okay so here's the deal xD I'm going to LOONNDDOON for a few days and then have my results day on the same day as Summer in the City so I'm not going to that unfortunately but as you might see I'll be very busy and away from the laptop for a few days so I'll be updating probably one more time then not for a few days while I'm vlogging it up in the city of...bulldogs and London Eyes. xD

Almost hit 400 subscribers!! :D If you subscribe or like my videos it will make me feel somewhat loved :') <3 >.<

check out my new video at www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

heallll my brokenn hearrtt and give it a thumbs up xD

@zoeishere tweet/ follow meh? :D