Chapter 91: Hurting.

LIA POV

As soon as I saw Cherry fling herself onto Dan, I clutched at Chris's arm. He looked around to see what I was reacting to, and he chuckled.

"Dan took my advice after all!"

I glared at him. "What?! What did you tell him?"

Chris shrugged, knocking his drink back, as I watched Dan hop into a cab, Cherry following him. Carrie stared at me, wondering what I was about to do. Immediately I jumped up, rushing into the club, and I felt someone following my tracks. As soon as I spotted Finn sitting down next to Jack and Zoe, I headed for them. 

"Finn, can I talk to you for a sec?" I queried, and he nodded, and we walked a little further down the hall, turning a corner so we could talk in private.

"Is something wrong?" Finn raised an eyebrow, and I wobbled slightly, those last few shots hitting hard. 

"Kiss me."

"What?"

"Kiss me, Finn."

"I shouldn't be doing this when.... technically I'm in a relationship." Finn murmured, and I nodded.

"Oh...well I don't think that would be right then...unless you were in a relationship with your fridge, which in that case I'm sure it won't mind-" 

Our lips collided for a moment, and instantly I felt a little bit bad, but in that moment I didn't care. Finn pushed me against the wall, before groaning, stepping back. My head buzzed from the alcohol.

"You still love him, don't you?" 

I was quiet for a moment, before Finn eyes filled with tears, and he shook his head.

"You know, Lia? You're pretty much one of my best friends. A best friend who I was kind of falling for. But I just feel like second place, Lia. You don't want me. I....I just cheated on my girlfriend over nothing!" Finn shook his head, walking away, and I felt myself slide down the wall.

I had run out of tears for tonight. I shut my eyes for a few minutes, hoping everyone thought I just didn't exist anymore.

"Where is she?" I jumped as I heard Dan's voice, and I began crawling closer to the corner of the room so I could hear them better but remain hidden.

"She's gone, Dan." Carrie spoke, and Dan scoffed.

"Gone with Finn? Does she give a single fuck about anyone? Here I've laid myself out in front of her, begging for her to take me back, and I know that thing with Cherry looked bad, but she forced herself on me- jumped in the taxi without my permission! So what does she do? Kiss the guy who I've been trying to convince myself that nothing was going on between them."

"Dan, I think you need to talk to her about it. But not now. Both of you are not thinking normally." Phil said, and I bit my lip. 

"I love her, I really do. I couldn't give a fuck if I can't have kids with her but...dammit I want kids, with her. But...she kissed Finn- she might have just gone home with him. I can't deal with that. I can't deal with people knowing we've broken up, and people speculating that she's with Finn. I can't...I..." All I could hear was deep breathing, and Phil sounded like he was panicking.

"Dan?"

"Shh!" Carrie interrupted Phil, and spoke softer at Dan. "Dan...it's okay. Everything will be okay."

"No." Dan gasped. "No it won't. I let this happen. If I had shut my mouth about the kids topic then I wouldn't have this shit."

"Dan, what's important right now is that you take some deep breaths, okay? Lia loves you. She thinks you went home with Cherry- heck, you did look like you were kissing her."

"So is that how it works? I kiss one girl so she kisses Finn?"

"How do you expect her to react right now? Not to mention Chris saying that you obviously took his advice with Cherry."

"Fuck sake..." Dan muttered, still breathing heavily. "We're going to Italy too- I can tell this is going to be shit."

"It'll be fun, you'll see. We can always fix you up with Lia there."

"But Finn and Jack are there. She's doing some....video thing with them both." 

"Dan. I don't think you have to worry about Finn or Jack." Carrie mentioned. "You know when I said Lia didn't feel the same way? I...I was trying to protect you both, but it obviously didn't work. Lia's confused right now. So are you! You don't think before you speak! How long did it take you to realise you were making a mistake? When she walked out of the door? Come on, Dan. Don't let people walk all over you. You want her? Don't sit around."

"I..." Dan uttered.

"Don't sit around."

Hit 540 subscribers! New chapter at 545, so subscribe? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere