Chapter 96: Announcement.

So, in Chapter 65 I asked you guys what gender you wanted, and as much of a convincing argument you gave for the one gender (omg I'm just going to hide in a corner and cry over the idea of a mini Phil) the other gender won! (but does this mean they will only have one kid no way xD) I've automatically decided their next baby is going to be a boy because my heart is melting right now I...I....okay just read the chapter ;D

Also we hit 200000 reads! Which means its like a really bright red!! WOW!

Are you guys looking forward to the sequel? :D I'm going to post the story up now so you all can follow it and comment whatever you like and add it to your reading lists so you won't miss it when I start posting there! I haven't worked on a title yet, so for now it shall be 'Big Decisions- A Danisnotonfire/ Dan Howell Fanfic.'

A few days later, on the Friday, Phil gave me a call just as I was leaving Carrie's to go get some lunch. 

"Hey Phil!"

"Hey! Hurry up! I want to tell the news and everyone but you is here!"

"I'm sorry! I'm leaving Carrie's right now, I just woke up late."

"Hurry!" Phil whined and I smirked as I hung up, heading for the train station. I eventually got to the cafe Phil and Jess told me and Dan to meet them at, and it looked as if both of them were bursting with excitement.

"What's this big news then? Are you moving to France?" I smiled as I sat down in the only empty chair between Phil and Dan. 

"Well, we went to the hospital yesterday...and it's a girl!" Jess beamed at Phil as she rested one hand on her bump, and I jumped up to give her a hug.

"Congratulations! Ahh now I can get started with buying the cute outfits!" I grinned. 

"Awesome! Was that the announcement you tweeted for Sunday?" Dan asked, and Phil nodded. 

"We were wondering if you two would be the...er... godparents." (A/N: Okay I don't know if this is legally how it works and whether the godparents have to be together and married or something but lets hope it's all cool)

I looked at Dan, who looked a bit surprised but we both nodded in unison. "Of course!"

Jess smiled at us both, glowing. "Awesome!"

For some reason, I felt the waterworks coming along, and as soon as I started to cry, so did Jess, and we rushed to the bathroom to dry our tears. 

"I'm so happy for you!" I hiccuped as I gave Jess another hug.

"I can't believe all this has happened so quickly! It feels like it was only yesterday had I met Dan and then saw Phil for the first time..." Jess wiped at her eyes, before smiling at me. "I'm the pregnant one, what's your excuse for crying."

I giggled. "I can't cry for my sister?"

Jess wiped the tear stains on her cheeks and smiled at her bump. "I want more. I want at least one boy and one girl. But I figured the boy would come first, to protect their little sister."

We eventually went back to order our lunch and I felt Dan's eyes on me as I sat down, looking at the menu, but I ignored it. Me and Dan were on okay terms I guess. The morning when I woke up in Dan's bed I quickly sneaked out before Dan woke up, and I figured Dan was a bit annoyed over that. 

"I'm craving fish and chips today!" I exclaimed, and Jess shook her head quickly.

"Nope. You can't have that." Phil interrupted Jess as she opened her mouth. "Baby doesn't like it."

I pouted. "Oh, okay. I'll...have a salad then."

After lunch I quickly headed back to Carrie's. It was pretty much like living in my own place, as Carrie was rarely there. I started munching on the fish and chips I picked up on the way from lunch, knowing that this was the only way to fix this craving. I heard the doorbell go, and I jumped up quickly, leaving the food on the counter as I went to open the door.

Finn looked up as he saw me, and I shook my head in disbelief.

"Turn around, and go home, Finn." I began to shut the door, but Finn jumped up, blocking me from shutting the door. I sighed loudly, eyeing Finn's blank facial expression.

"I'm sorry." He spoke, and I looked away. 

"Sorry? You told the whole world that I was single, causing Dan to have a panic attack live on his radio show."

Finn pursed his lips. "I said I was sorry, okay? I was drunk and pissed off at you."

"That doesn't give you the right to reveal private stuff to people who didn't even think we weren't together anymore, Finn."

"They were already questioning it-"

"-do I fucking care, Finn?" I yelled angrily. "They've questioned loads of things in the past! Whether me and Dan are together, whether we're not together, whether I'm pregnant, whether Phan is real...and that's up to the people in concern to decide whether people get to know. Not you."

Finn pushed the door open further, and I backed away from him.

"I'm sorry, Lia. I wasn't thinking. I really wasn't. It's killing me to not see you or hear from you. I hope I didn't force you to take him back, to prove to people you were okay."

I shook my head, unwilling to tell him the truth. "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings."

Finn smiled sadly, his eyes not giving anything away. "It's okay. I get it a lot."

"Please, you're Finn Harries. Any girl would love to be your girlfriend."

Finn's smile dropped slightly. "Not everyone."

An awkward silence filled the air, and I looked awkwardly around the room. "Want some fish and chips?"

Finn shook his head. "I should get going...can I text you later?" He looked hopeful, so I couldn't say no to him.

"Okay." I nodded, before walking to the door. "I can't promise Dan will forgive you, though."

"If it got you back with him, he should be thanking me." Finn smirked, and I shook my head, smiling. 

"I'm not with him." I disagreed, causing Finn's smirk to turn into a grin."That doesn't mean it won't happen!" 

"Sure." Finn muttered, still smiling as he headed down the road. I shut the door, groaning as I slid down the door onto the floor. 

So we hit 565 subscribers :D new chapter at 570! I'm excited to show you all the new sequel so don't forget to start following it starting now! It's on my main page and is titled 'Big Decisions- a Danisnotonfire / Dan Howell Fanfic'!

Don't forget to subscribe so you can see the newest chapter quicker than ever! www.youtube.com/mszoeishere new chapter at 570 subscribers!