Chapter 29: Please wake up.

Argh major stress today over exams and revision :') need a proper cheer up today cause I'm losing the will to live xD (in a non offensive way haha)

yep, you can totally tell I feel drained just by the way I'm typing xD So I've avoided writing any chapters today for many reasons aka need to revise plus I don't want to make a super boring chapter xD but hope you enjoy this pre written chapter haha! Almost hit 4000 views!

I have a Biology exam tomorrow so wish me luuuckk!!! I'll need it!

Dan POV.

"Lia?" Phil's knocks on the bathroom door were giving me a headache. I groaned and stretched. I didn't have a great sleep last night. Pretty much like every sleep I have now. Phil shook me awake.

"What, Phil?" I felt bad for sounding so rude, but without waking up next to Lia anymore, it was impossible to be a morning person. 

Why have I not been near Lia, I hear you ask? Because she's turned into a moody bitch, in all honesty. She refuses any contact with me, and I can barely look at her without seeing pain in her eyes, and there's nothing I could do to stop it.

"Dan, Lia's not answering me."

"When does she ever?" I mumbled into the sofa, blocking him out. Phil sighed and knocked on the door.

"Lia, if you don't answer right now...Lia!" He banged on the door louder, and I groaned loudly before getting up.

"Are you kidding me, Phil? I'm trying to sleep!" I ran to my bedroom and shut the door behind me, climbing into my bed. It smelt like her. I sighed as I took a deep breath, and I heard Phil trying to get into the bathroom. Why wouldn't Lia answer? Unless...

Instantly I jumped up and ran to the bathroom, pushing Phil out of the way before I used all of my strength to break open the door.

The door gave way and I choked on the sight in front of me.

Lia, pale as a sheet, eyes shut, curled up in a ball, blood soaking her clothes and the floor. Phil gasped and began calling 999 as I ran to Lia, trying to wake her up.

"Please wake up. Please." I cried, sniffling. "Don't leave me. I love you. Please don't leave me." Phil handed me a blanket as he was on the phone. I covered Lia in the blanket and saw Phil run to his room, probably to warn Jess to not come here. She obviously must not have listened, as she ran over and ran away, a wail forming in her voice. I hugged Lia tightly to me as I willed for her to live. Held her wrists, blood covering my hands as I willed the bleeding to stop. 

Then it was out of my hands as the ambulance arrived, and took Lia away. I was covered in Lia's blood by now, and so Phil forced me to get changed before I followed the ambulance. I'd never dressed so quickly.

I knew international calls cost loads, so after spending hours in the hospital I found myself on my laptop signing into skype and calling Cat. She popped up after 2 rings, and instantly she could sense something was wrong.

"Dan? What's wrong? I saw your tweet, but we haven't really spoken in a while, what happened?"

So I told her everything. How Lia lost the baby, how it broke us apart, how we couldn't speak to each other and how it drove Lia to cutting again. After half an hour of crying and blowing my nose in front of my laptop screen, Cat gave me a sad look.

"So are you broken up, or?"

"I don't even know." I sighed. "I don't want to break up. I love her."

"Well go wait for her. She will come back to you if you're meant to be together." Cat smiled at me, and I heard the doorbell go on her end. "Dan, I have to go, but call me or tweet me, yeah?"

"Okay..." I pouted before she ended the call, and then I made my way back to the waiting room, where Phil and Jess were. 

"Heard anything?"

Jess jumped up and slapped me across the face. "This is your fault!"

I deserved that. I responded with a sigh. "I'm sorry."

"You should be sorry." Jess cried before running back into Phil's arms.

I sat down on the chair next to Phil and it was a few more hours before the doctor arrived, saying she was now in a stable condition, and that we could see her. Jess was first to jump up to see her and I stayed in the waiting room, my leg bouncing up and down. About an hour later Jess and Phil came out, sniffling.

"She's sleeping." Phil muttered, before I entered myself.

I don't know what I was expecting when I entered the room. The last time I saw her, she was cold and covered in her own blood. But now she was completely clean. Pale, still...quiet. I sat down on the chair next to her bed and took one of her bandaged hands.

I didn't say anything. I just sat there, feeling as awkward as I had been around her for the past few weeks. It was like we couldn't have a proper conversation anymore. 

At around 6pm, I felt a tug on my hand. Lia sighed as she lifted the hand that was once in mine to her face, and her eyes fluttered open, staring at me.

"Leave." She whispered, and I shook my head.

"Lia we need to sort this out between us."

"It's over. Just leave."

Wait, what? "You don't mean that." 

"Oh yeah?" Her heart monitor jumped, and a tear slipped down her cheek. "When was the last time we had a proper conversation? The last time we kissed? It's not working out, Dan. Get out of my life."

I felt numb, but I could understand where she came from. I stood up and walked out, not looking back.

I got home and set up the camera, not bothering to check whether I looked decent or not, and filmed a video for the side channel.

"I know you all are probably wondering where our videos on our channel have been...and well...there is no 'our' anymore. We're not together anymore. I'd appreciate it if you all completely stay out of it but I doubt that will happen. This isn't Lia's fault. I lost her, the love of my life. We lost the baby, and we aren't together any more. So that's it. I don't know if I will delete this channel or not...but I need some time to figure things out right now and I'd appreciate it if you support me through this." I quickly uploaded it and then climbed into my bed, letting the tears fall as the sheets still smelt of her.

What was I going to do?

Awhhhh hugs for fanfiction Dan! If you enjoyed (or more didn't enjoy it because they broke up xD ) please like and comment!

My social networking sites which people chat to me on areeeee <3

@mustbethe1d on twitter or @zoeishere

youtube is www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

I hit 300 subscribers on my youtube channel! ^_^ yay for subbies!

I also have tumblr zoeishere.tumblr.com come find and follow me! ^_^