Chapter 63: Caspar Lee the South African Slut.

70000 views! <3

Busy busy day today! So I may or may not be going through clearance for university...I'm not sure yet but if I do I want to make sure I'm going to the right place, but it's between somewhere on the edge of London or somewhere closer to my sister >.< decisions!

"So Caspar, you needed my assistance?" I smirked at him as he fixed his hair at the camera.

"yes, so you know how I have a sister...and you have a sister too...who is pregnant..."

"Yes..." I nodded, my lips curling up.

"I was just wondering, if you could help teach me how to deal with having a sister who's a slut."

I laughed, scratching the back of my neck. "Is your sister a slut? Cause my sister is married, Caspar."

"She is?" he awkwardly asked, laughing uncomfortably as he does in his normal videos.

"Yep. But you know, I think the first tip is to stop calling Virgin and asking for your sister's virginity..."

"I tried that already but they're just so unhelpful." 

"I don't think they are going to find it, Caspar, I'm sorry."

"Can you help me?" Caspar's eyes lit up, and I laughed. Within minutes Caspar had took the camera off the tripod and followed me outside and we asked random people if they knew where Caspar's sister's virginity was. 

"No." A confused passerby said, and another girl in the distance screamed.

"Oh my God it's Caspar Lee!" She ran up to us and tackled Caspar into a hug and he laughed.

"Do you know where my sister's virginity is?"

After no success in finding the missing virginity, Caspar and I walked back to his room to end the video, and I turned my phone on to see a text from Dan.

Vlog conference at 1pm, don't forget- D

That's fine, I'm just making a video with Caspar- L

Caspar?- D

Lee- L.

I turned my phone off and sat down next to Caspar again. He sighed loudly.

"So I guess we'll have to make another video in England to see if my sister's virginity is there..." 

I laughed. "I have a good feeling about England."

"You do? I think my sister is going to be so happy to have it back."

I nodded, smirking. "She sure will. Don't lose hope!"

At noon I tried to find Dan and Phil to see what we were doing for our conference. There was a crowd of people around the entrance as to where we were going to be and they all gasped when I was walking there. I called Phil.

"Lia, we're in the room at the back behind the main room." 

I walked round and found myself opening the door to the back entrance. Phil hung up and smiled. "Hey, where have you been?"

"With Caspar, filming."

Dan looked up from where he was sitting with Joey, talking. He gave me a half smile, standing up and walking up to me. He shuffled on his feet.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He looked up at me and I nodded, letting him take my hand to pull me to the other room, the large room which was yet to be filled with hundreds of viewers. 

"What do you want, Dan?"

"I...are you okay?" He frowned, biting his lip. I couldn't stop my eyes from lingering on his lips. His lips turned up slightly, and leaned closer to me. I looked away.

"Dan can we talk about this another time?"

"No." He muttered, taking my other hand. "You've been avoiding me all day, haven't you?"

"Me? I'm not the one last night acting like a prat, getting in a mood with me to the point I stayed in Tyler's room last night."

Dan's eyebrows raised. "What? I....Tyler's gay."

"I wasn't intending to sleep with anyone." I slapped his chest, snatching my hands from his. "You're such an idiot sometimes."

Dan growled. "Lia I...I can't do this." He ran his hand through his hair. "I get so frustrated when you leave me to go off with different guys who are probably less of a shitty boyfriend than I am-"

"-Dan. Stop." I tugged on his t-shirt, and he sighed loudly. "Please. You are the most perfect boyfriend I could ever ask for....in the least sappy way as I can put it." I looked up at him and he still looked very sad. "If anything, I should be worried about you. You're the one with millions of fans adoring your every move. But I know that you wouldn't ever...do that." I shrugged, looking down at my feet. 

He was quiet for a moment, before he pulled me into a hug. "I just...I just don't want some guy taking you away from me." He kissed my head. "I guess I was acting a little weird last night, I'm sorry if I upset you."

I heard Phil clear his throat. "Guys, they're coming in in like two minutes." I separated myself from Dan before taking his hand and pulling him to the back room before any viewers saw us having this heart to heart.

Thanks for reading!

As always, if you enjoyed this chapter please give me a vote and comment!

Also please show love to my YouTube channel! We're at 410 subscribers! :D <3 www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

Also, my tumblr is zoeishere.tumblr.com

I'm currently writing chapter 90ish of this fanfic! I can't not write haha! And its a big thing going on! BIG! 

twitter is @zoeishere if you want to check it out like all dem hotties that exist on this planet