Chapter 71: Just a Small Bump.

Hit 440 subscribers! So here you go ;D new chapter! :D 

The next few weeks went by fairly slowly. I lost my job at Starbucks for not turning up when I had to, so I found myself making more youtube videos than I had planned. Dan was out of the house a lot so I was literally bored out of my mind, so I rang my sister.

"You're bored? Come over! Phil isn't here either."

Thank God! Something to do! "I'll be right over." It was only a few minutes before I found myself at Jess's place, and she pulled me into a hug.

"How are things?"

"Good! Okay I was passing by the travel agents and I found these." She grinned at me while shoving various holiday brochures in my arms. Turkey, Egypt, the Maldives, America, Barbados, Africa....

"So I guess you can't decide where to go." I laughed, and she nodded.

"Help me! I need to get a tan before this baby stops me from traveling!"

I eyed her stomach carefully. "Jess you barely have a bump you won't need to worry about getting too big yet."

"And I want to be slim for holiday which is why we need to book soon." Jess headed over to the office, where she had hotels popping up on her computer screen. I looked over her shoulder to see what she was looking at, and I felt my eyes widen at how many tabs were on her screen. She obviously was keen to get out of England!

"Wow you've done research." She had complied various locations, specific hotels, the expected weather conditions and pollen levels, wind levels and safety levels.

"See, we want a place which will be hot, but also have wind, but not too much wind because we don't want to look too windswept in pictures, plus if I'm wearing dresses I don't want my knickers on show...." She carried on concluding her research and I wondered if staying at home would have been more interesting.

"Have you talked to Phil about it?" I pulled out my phone and went onto twitter, flicking through the most recent tweets.

"He is cool with anything as long as I get him the right sun creme and that it's not too dangerous."

"If it's dangerous it'll make good video content." I smirked at her as she closed a few tabs as I said 'yes' or 'no' to them. 

"Shall we give Phil a call to see what he thinks?" 

"Is he busy?" Jess frowned, before pulling out her phone and calling him. "Hey babe!" Her eyes lit up as soon as she heard his voice, and I smiled to myself of how cute it was. It was incredibly adorable how perfect Phil and Jess were, and I hoped me and Dan were the same. 

"Oh, oh okay babe. I'll call you later." She mumbled, hanging up. "He gave us the choice on where we go- let's get deciding!"

I feel as if this chapter is slightly shorter than usual, but don't worry new chapter coming up very soon! :D Who knows, maybe if I hit 445 subscribers I'll upload the newer chapter too ;D

-----> @zoeishere <-----