Chapter 74: Naughty

DAN POV

I knew I was mad with Lia, but after sleeping on it....or not sleeping much at all, I realised I couldn't sleep because Lia wasn't next to me. I was awake and out of the house by 8am, as I made my trek back to my apartment. I was so stupid, leaving Lia to walk by herself. What if she got held up at gun point? Kidnapped? Stabbed? It's not like it hasn't happened before! I quickly ran up the stairs, hoping to surprise Lia in bed with bed in breakfast or something, hoping we could work things out.

When I saw the bed in the same state as we left it the day before, I felt my throat close up.

Where was she? I pulled out my phone and called Jess. She picked up, her voice groggy.

"What?" She mumbled, and I looked around the room again.

"Where would Lia be if she never came home last night?"

"She's not at yours? Er...she probably went to a friends house. Carrie's? She wouldn't want to be alone after an argument."

"Good idea. Thanks." I hung up and called Carrie. 

"Dan this is my first day off in a week, you better have a good reason why you woke me up so early."

"Is Lia with you? I lost Lia."

"What did you do this time?" Carrie groaned, and I shook my head. 

"More like what did she do. But...whatever. I just need to talk to her." I crashed onto my sofa and sighed. "She told me I shouldn't be hanging with our new intern because I'm famous."

Carrie winced loudly. "That's a bit low...jealousy?"

"I think so, cause I walked her home."

"And nothing happened, right?"

"No! Of course not Carrie-"

"-Sorry sorry! Just you know, you do seem to get girls pining over you. If I were Lia I wouldn't be able to help feel a little bit jealous over the attention you get or give to other girls."

"But we've been together for so long, I think it's pretty fucking obvious I only have eyes for her, right?"

"It's doesn't matter, Dan! I'm tired and I need more sleep. So when you want me to help instead of taking it out on me, stop taking your issues out on me."

"I...I'm sorry, Carrie. You know I don't mean to."

"I know. But right now you need to just chill out. You know Lia more than anyone else. Where would she go?"

"Well she was talking to Jack last night..."

"Well start there. Have fun." Carrie hung up and I sighed, throwing my phone across the room in defeat. It thankfully landed on the bean bag safely. I jumped as I heard the door open and close, and Lia walked in, wearing the same clothes as when I last saw her. She stared wide eyed at me for a moment.

"I didn't think you'd be up this early."

"I couldn't sleep." I murmured, not letting my eyes leave hers for a second. She blinked and dropped her head to look to the ground, and a tear drop splattered onto the ground. I opened my arms up as she crawled into my lap, clinging onto me. "I'm sorry about last night."

"It was my fault. I'm selfish. Paranoid. Inconsiderate." She mumbled into my chest, and I rubbed her back affectionately.

"Let's go out for dinner tonight. Me, you, Phil, Jess and Angela and her boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" She looked up at me, and I smirked.

"Yeah, Angela said she had a boyfriend, problem?" I smirked, knowing this fact somehow gave her more comfort. 

"No." She bit her lip, before pressing her lips to mine. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay...you don't need to worry about me." I grinned at her. "Or how much I love you, okay? No girl but you."

Lia was silent for a minute, before she tucked her head into my neck and played with my shirt. "Sometimes it's hard...being with someone like you."

I didn't reply, but pulled her tighter to me. 

"But it's okay. Cause it's worth it." Lia mumbled sleepily. "I didn't sleep much either."

"Where did you go?"

"Jack and Finn." She whispered, and I cracked a small grin, before it slowly slipped from my face as I heard Lia's soft snores. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to our bedroom, laying her down under the covers before kissing her forehead. I wasn't exactly tired plus I had to be in work later so I may as well stay up and work on some videos first. 

A few hours later I heard the pitter patter of feet moving around the apartment, and a few minutes later Lia poked her head into the office. I spun around in my chair and smiled at Lia. 

"Did you want to go out shopping with me? I want to get a new dress for tonight."

"Tonight?" I raised an eyebrow, and Lia nodded.

"Dinner."

"Oh shit I forgot to invite them." I smirked and pulled my phone out. "But I've gotta go to Radio 1, I'll pick you up at 6?"

"Okay." Lia smiled at me, coming over and sitting on my lap. "What are you doing?"

"Writing up a new video." I smiled, and played with the hem of Lia's dress. "You look good."

"Thanks." She beamed at me, leaning forward for a quick kiss. "So you're not coming shopping with me? I was hoping to get some new lingerie..." 

I cleared my throat. "I...I'll see if I can come in another day."

Lia smirked as I attacked her neck with kisses, forgetting to finish my text to Angela about tonight.

"Babe, where are we going tonight?" Lia mumbled sleepily as she randomly drew on my chest with her finger. I groaned.

"Yeah, um. I haven't booked anything."

"Good luck getting tables." Lia smirked. "We could always cook here."

I grinned. "Great idea! I'll call them now." I reached over my girlfriend's bare body to the phone on the bedside table. I dialed Phil's then Angela's number and both agreed to come here at 6pm.

"I'll have to cook you my special duck with orange and plum sauce." Angela giggled, and I laughed.

"Maybe another time. Oh, Lia you're allergic to oranges, right?" I looked at Lia, who nodded. "You'll have to make it just plum sauce, once Lia had accidentally ordered this meal which had orange flakes in and she couldn't talk...was hilarious." I chuckled, and Lia slapped my arm.

"Hey! You ordered it and we shared, remember?"

"I didn't know you were allergic." I smirked at her, before kissing her quickly. "See you later, Angela."

"Bye." Angela said quickly, before hanging up. I looked at Lia, smirking. 

"What do you say to me cooking Chinese?"

Lia rolled round on our bed, groaning. "I don't fancy Chinese."

"Pizza?"

Lia shook her head, not speaking. I stroked her cheek, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. 

"What are you allergic to?" She whispered, and I shrugged. 

"Bullshit." I smirked, and she slapped my chest, grinning. 

"You're such a dick." She murmured, before wriggling out of bed and going to the closet, pulling out a dress and slipping into it. She came back over and nudged me. 

"Come on, we need to start cooking."

Yaaay so I've uploaded a new video on www.youtube.com/mszoeishere and I'd really really love it if you checked it out! :D Like I'd love it! :D 

New chapter when I reach 460 subscribers, so subscribe!? :D :D :D

my tweeettarr @zoeishere