Chapter 58: Playlist Live

Almost at 50000 reads and 1000 votes! Wow that was quick haha! Hit that vote button hehe!

"I feel as I'm flying much more because I'm dating a famous youtuber...." I smirked as I held Dan's hand as we waited for our flight to Florida at Heathrow Airport. Dan chuckled. 

"I hope that's not all you're dating me for..." He winked and I shook my head.

"You're not too bad a kisser, either."

Dan laughed loudly, poking my side. "Shush, you."

"Or what?"

"I won't kiss you again."

I pouted, making Dan smirk and he leaned in to kiss me. A few minutes later our flight got called, and me, Dan, Phil and Jess found ourselves on the first class flight, paid completely by the runner of the event. The flight would be long so I settled down to watch one of the choices of film on offer, and Dan pulled out his Nintendo 3DS. 

Jess sighed loudly. "I can't drink at the party- dammit!"

"You can have fun being sober..." Phil smiled at her, taking her hand, and she sighed. 

"But I miss the taste of Baileys already, I don't care about the getting drunk bit."

I smirked. "Well I plan on getting plastered, I can't wait to see Zoe and Louise again. They will be there, right?"

"Yep." Dan frowned. "You be careful around the guys though, some of them are quite...rough."

"I'll be fine. I'll call you if I need you."

"Well you won't be disappearing much, will you?"

"Of course not, babe." I smiled, leaning over to kiss him. 

The flight was fairly uneventful, and we filed out of the airport and into a taxi as we went to the hotel which Playlist Live was being held at. Within the reception, a crowd of familiar yet not familiar enough faces were filling the room, and many greeted Dan while I tried to spot anyone I had personally met before.

"Lia!" I heard a giggle, and I ran to hug Zoe and Louise. They pointed their vlog cameras at me. "We didn't vlog the first time we met, had we?"

"I don't think your viewers would have wanted to see the first time we met!" I smirked. "So sorry I hadn't made contact recently- it's been crazy at home."

"I bet- your sister is having a baby? Boy or girl?"

"They don't know yet, still too early." I grinned. "I hope it's a girl."

After about half an hour, I felt arms wrap around my waist, and I grinned as Dan put his chin on my head. 

"Lia why are you so small."

"Dan don't be mean!" I pouted, causing Dan to chuckle, and Zoe and Louise smirked before walking off. I turned around in Dan's arms, going on my tiptoes to kiss him. "Are we checking in to our room?"

He dangled our key card in my face, smirking. "We'll have fun with this, right?" 

"You betcha!"

"Let's go." He took my hand and we pulled our luggage to our room. 

"Cat texted me saying she's almost at the hotel." Dan smiled as he pulled me closer to him on the bed. I sighed.

"Does this mean we have to get changed?"

"I guess so." He smirked. "I haven't spoken to her in a while, and you haven't since L.A."

Ten minutes later, there was a knock on the door, and Dan opened it, immediately being pulled into a hug by Cat.

"Hey Dan! Lia!" She gave me a hug. "How's it going? Are you feeling better?"

"Much!" I had a small scar, but it was healing fully now, I didn't need bandages anymore.

"Are we going to Disneyland again?"

I pulled a face, looking at Dan, "do we have to go on the big rides?"

"You can stay with Cat if you like, but you're missing out on all the fun!"

"Oh I don't think we'll miss out." Cat cheered. "Rides are too scary anyway."

As the day went by, we went to Disneyland for a few hours, swam in the pool, sunbathed then went out to dinner with Tyler and Joey. 

"Girl, when was the last time I saw you it feels like forever ago." Tyler linked arms with me and I smirked, nodding.

"It's been far too long, Tyler." 

Joey got out his vlog camera during our meal, and spun the camera to him. "Hello there everyone! Oh shoot I can't freaking decide what to order...Oh my grachianas I forgot to mention look who I'm with!" He spun the camera around, introducing us all and then pointed it back to himself to vlog some more. Dan squeezed my hand, smirking at me. 

"Guess who is 21..." He chuckled as he ordered his alcoholic beverage. I felt my eyes narrow, but then I had a plan. When his drink came I stroked Dan's arm.

"You know what I think is a good idea?"

Dan leaned closer to me, interested. "What?"

"That....you learn to share." I picked up his drink and took a large sip. Dan smirked. "I can't believe I missed Vegas though."

"Shame you're still 20, when you hit 21 we can go back."

"I don't know about you, but I'm feeling twenty-twooo." I sung at him and he covered my mouth.

(A/N: yeah I'm not majorly fussed over real life time, trying to get anniversaries, birthdays and stuff correctish but when a song is released in fanfiction world is whenever i want it to ;) )

"Stttooopp!" He pouted. "Don't remind me."

"Taylor Swift would be proud."

"No." He cuddled me to him, and Joey scoffed. 

"You guys need to get a room." He smiled after he said it, showing he was only joking.  I leaned my head on Dan's shoulder as we ordered and I kept stealing his drink. The rest of the night was a blast, we found ourselves meeting loads of youtubers and partying in various hotel rooms throughout the hotel we were staying at. The last thing I remember was that 3rd vodka shot me and Dan did before the alcohol took over my senses.

This chapter was so fun to write, trying to write like Tyler and Joey! :D I watch their videos allll the time so I just shoved in a ton of their saying into one sentence pahaha!

Thank you sooo much for giving the love to my youtube channel, I'm feeling so loved right now! :D also shout out to jazza2534 for commenting! ^_^ If you want to send love to my channel please subscribe and let me know you subbed by commenting on this chapter or on my video with ermm.... 'Zoe you are far too amazing' (hehehe i'm kidding) and I'll give you a shout out on here! ^_^ <3 www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

twitterrrr : @zoeishere