Chapter 12: Can't go back.

Oops, was supposed to be up at 6pm, it's now 6:17 don't judge me D;

JESS POV

"So...do you-"

"-Phil, can you help me with this?" I frowned, poking my phone screen. Phil was at my house- Liam was out, Lia was with Dan at his apartment, so Phil suggested he came over to keep me company. Phil sighed  loudly, sitting down next to me and helping me with my phone. I gave him a look. 

"What is it?" I asked him, and he was quiet for a second, so I groaned and stood up, heading for the bathroom. "Fine, don't tell me!"

"Jess!" I looked behind me for a second, sighing softly as Phil gave me a cute face. "Will you go on a date with me?"

Finally. I had been literally waiting around for weeks for this. I mean, from the first time I met him, I knew there was something special about him. He was so sweet and caring and kind, who couldn't possibly find him attractive? I smiled at him. 

"What did you have in mind?"

Surprise flickered across his face as he stumbled over his words. "I..er...dinner? At 7?"

"Sounds perfect." I smirked at him, before heading for the bathroom, a grin forming on my face, and I could tell it was the answer Phil had been waiting for all night. 

DAN POV

She said yes! Rawr!- Phil.

I smiled at my phone as I got the text from Phil earlier, and Lia picked up on it.

"What is it?" 

"Nothing." I chuckled, looking back at her. Over the past few weeks I've grown more attached to Lia. There were only a few people I truly cared about, and she was now one of them. 

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Did you meet a new girl without me noticing?"

I felt my eyes widen in shock, she couldn't think that, could she? "No, no. It was Phil."

"Sure." She sighed and directed her attention back to the television. I groaned. I didn't think I should tell her, but I did anyway.

"Phil asked Jess out and she said yes."

This put a smile to her face, and I was now glad I told her. "Awesome! I knew it would happen eventually!" She seemed to think for a moment, then bit her lip, looking at me oddly, but I let it go. 

"Did you want to join me for a live stream?" Within minutes we were live to thousands of people, and I was pleased when Lia snuggled closer to me. Although I wasn't pleased at all when Lia laughed at one of the comments.

"No, me and Dan aren't dating."

I tried to make a joke out of it. "Speak for yourself. I'm mentally dating you and we have 3 kids."

Lia giggled. "What are these 3 kids called?"

I hummed for a minute. "Well, we have Kimmy, shes the oldest..." Lia slapped my shoulder when laughing.

"So when are we eating? I'm starving." 

I looked to the clock. It read 9pm. "I can call in Chinese if you like." I passed her the laptop and spoke to the Internet. "Be nice to her." I pointed at the camera and lent over to kiss Lia on the cheek, before getting my phone and leaving the room to call the nearest Chinese place.

LIA POV

I began tapping the side of the laptop as I began answering questions, and various chat messages were flying by too quickly. I saw one that said that Dan was so cute.