Chapter 50: Ill

Soooo this chapter is a liddddllee early because I'm recording my next youtube video (YAY) so don't know when I'd be done :P 

By the next day, Jess was camping in the bathroom as well, so Dan and I tried to get out of the house as much as possible, spending it at the radio station, at Carries or walking around London. Dan pulled out his phone as we were heading to the train station.

"Phil? Hey, feeling any better?"

Dan beamed and held my hand tighter. 

"Yeah, I'll do that-"

I heard a scream of Dan's name, and Dan hung up quickly, as some girls approached us. 

"Oh my gosh, I love your videos!" They squealed, and I smirked as I looked up to my boyfriend who were thousands of people's inspiration. As soon as we were done, he rushed us over to the drugstore.

"Phil just wants us to get some pregnancy tests, for Jess just in case, but I reckon she's definitely got the flu right now." 

I nodded, pressing my lips together tightly. Babies were a soft topic for me, but I guess I had to deal with it from now on. Dan squeezed my hand and looked down at me. 

"I love you." He smiled, kissing my hand. I felt the blush rush to my cheeks as I said the line back to him. We brought our things and then headed over to the radio station, where Dan asked his friend Chris to help him this week as Phil was off sick. Chris grinned at me as we entered the building.

"Hey! Glad to see you two!" 

"You too, I hope I'm not intruding, only I don't fancy getting their flu when we're going on holiday in 2 weeks time." I smiled. Jason shook his head.

"It's fine, you can sit and watch us doing the Dan and Phil challenge from the sofa."

"Awesome, I'm going to get a coffee." I put the pass over my head and turned around so I could go to Starbucks. Dan pulled on my hand. 

"We can stop somewhere for dinner later, yeah?"

I nodded, smiling. "Sure." I kissed him quickly before getting out my purse so I could quickly get it out for my coffee, and I jumped when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around, surprised.

Jason.

"Hey!" He grinned at me, pulling me into a hug. I beamed as I hugged him tightly back.

"Jason! How have you been!?"

Jason smiled. "Good, thanks. I got myself a job."

"Really? Awesome, where at?"

I got my coffee and we sat down on the table, catching up.

"So how are things with you?" He tilted his head, and I shrugged.

"Things are a bit crazy at the moment, I'm dating Dan, which is really good, but I got held up at gun point and I actually got shot about a month ago, which obviously was tough."

Jason looked surprised. "You're serious?"

I nodded, smirking. "Other than that, I think everything has calmed down at the minute." I looked at my watch and cussed. "Dammit, I have to get to Radio 1, so maybe we could rain check this catch up?"

"Radio 1?"

"Yeah, Dan's a presenter there."

We swapped numbers and hugged goodbye before I rushed back to the Radio station again. Dan and Chris had already started, so I made myself comfortable on the sofa. When a song was playing, Dan sat down next to me. 

"Hey babe, what took you so long?"

I looked up and cuddled closer to him. "Oh, I bumped into a friend."

"Friend?"

"Yep. Had a nice catch up." I smiled at him before shutting my eyes. 

Dan pulled me into a hug. "Chris suggested you say hi to the listeners before we do the Dan vs Phil."

So a minute later I found myself talking on national radio.

"So if you're watching on the Radio 1 website, my girlfriend Lia is actually here with me."

"Hey everyone! It's never the same when Phil isn't here, isn't it? We've avoided him and my sister all day so we don't get ill."

Dan chuckled. "We're such good friends, what do you think, Chris? Snog, marry or avoid?"

"Definitely avoid." Chris smiled. "It's never Dan who's missing, is it?"

"Don't speak too soon, I'm not here, what- two weeks from now?"

"The next time you'll see him he'll be a Mexican." I rolled my eyes. Dan laughed.

"So half way through the show me and Phil usually do Dan vs Phil. Seeing as Phil isn't here, Chris is taking his place. Do you think you'll do it justice, Chris?"

"Phil owes me a drink if I do win."

The viewers chose that they would wear the hat cameras and throw things at each other, and Dan won. Dan chuckled. 

"We have no other than Phil on the line. Hey Phil!"

"Chris you have failed me." Phil said, coughing, and we all laughed. Chris sighed.

"I'm sorry. I tried my best."

"I have to say, that hat looks so good on you Dan, you should wear it more often." I sassed and Dan gave me a light shove.

Soon the show was over and Dan and I walked along the streets of London for a nice restaurant.

voillaaaa :D if you enjoyed please vote comment follow or whateverrr ^_^ 

twitter: @zoeishere

youtube: www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

tumblr: zoeishere.tumblr.com