Chapter 67: Muse.

"Phil! We have to get going! We don't want to be late." Dan called from the kitchen as he pulled his jacket on. Tonight him and Phil were going to see Muse, as a Christmas present from me. I pulled my pillow closer to my chest as I looked at my tumblr screen, reblogging a few pictures. I looked up at Dan as he leaned over the sofa  to hug me from behind. "I'll be back soon, babe."

"Have fun." I twisted my head to kiss his cheek as he peered over to see what was on tumblr.

"What are you going to do while we're gone?"

"I invited Alfie over so we can make a video." I smiled. It was a few weeks after Playlist Live now and me and Alfie had been bouncing off each other for ideas for new videos over twitter and text for a few days now, and we finally set ourselves on two videos. One being filmed tonight, and the next being filmed tomorrow, where we go on an adventure where we dress in something of the other persons choice and Zoe agreed to film us walking around London and get funny looks off the public. I chose a leopard leotard for Alfie, with a pink tutu. Mature, I know. But I was definitely going to win most humiliating costume idea. 

"Oh yeah." Dan murmured. "I like Alfie." Dan had taken a liking to Alfie ever since the incident in Florida. Alfie saved Dan's life- the least Dan could do was like Alfie. Phil stumbled out of he room, squeaking slightly before smiling at us.

"I'm ready!" Phil piped up and Dan squeezed my shoulder before departing. Half an hour later Alfie knocked on the door and I opened it up, pulling him into a hug.

"Hey Alfie!"

"Hey! Look, I feel bad but you are going to have a bad day tomorrow, you won't like to see what I got you to wear tomorrow." He laughed loudly, and I smirked, raising and eyebrow.

"Oh, me? See you haven't seen what I got you." I headed over to the sofa, where I had everything set up. "This shouldn't take too long, so wanna do a younow after?"

"I was going to suggest that actually, I usually do my shows on this day."

It wasn't long until I turned on the camera, and I waved at the camera.

"Hey everyone! So today I am joined by Alfie! We met at Playlist Live and I'm so glad we're finally doing a video together!"

Alfie grinned. "Today we are doing the youtuber impression challenge. So what we have here are different cards which your sister wrote so we have no idea who is on the cards, and the other has to do an impression of them and we have to guess who it is, okay?"

Alfie was first to guess, so he put his card to his forehead. Jenna Marbles. So I began attempting a Boston accent.

"Fuck!" I said loudly, "New videos every Wednesday!"

Alfie laughed. "Jenna Marbles!"

I grinned, exclaiming. "Yes!"

Next I had to guess which one Alfie was acting out, and I put the piece of card on my forehead.

"If you liked the video, click the like and subscribe button, don't forget to click the like button if you liked. Like." Alfie began, before I yelled Sam Pepper's name. 

The next card was DailyGrace. "umm....today is Thursday which means Daily Lia is gonna teach you how to do something." I smiled and put my fist to my chin then going. "Ding!"

Alfie clapped in delight. "That's easy. Daily Grace."

 We went through the cards, laughing and joking as we impersonated the people we had met over in Florida, At the end we were both too hyper to do nothing after finishing the video, and so we did as we had agreed and went onto YouNow on Alfie's account and jumped to the top of the queue. It was only a minute later that Alfie was waving at the camera on my laptop, smiling. 

"Hey! So I'm at Lia's and Dan's place tonight, and me and Lia just finished filming a video, didn't we?"

I nodded. "It's seriously so funny. I can't wait for you to see it."

"We're filming the video which will be on my channel tomorrow, aren't we?"

"Shall we tell them what we're doing?" I asked Alfie, smirking. He shook his head, grinning at me.

"I want to make it a surprise." He smiled, looking at the chat. "Lalfie? No, Lia's dating Dan."

"He's gone to see Muse tonight, actually. He should be home soon." I laughed away the awkwardness. "Where's Jess? She moved out. She's at her place."

After an hour of me and Alfie bantering, Alfie looked at the clock on the laptop. "I think I need to get going." So I said goodbye to the viewers and we came off younow. 

"Are you okay getting back alone?" I looked at the darkness out of the window, and Alfie nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'll see you tomorrow if the weather is good." Alfie gave me a hug and we said goodbye. I sat down on my sofa, unsure of what to do. It was almost midnight and I was too hyper to be tired, so I found my calling by getting my notebook out and making ideas for a new video. I never properly did make a video by myself without anyone else, so I needed it to be good.

I heard the jingling of keys, and the door banging against the wall.

"Lia?" Dan's voice called.

"In here!" I called from the bedroom. Dan walked in, before jumping onto the bed, sighing loudly.

"Muse was amazing." He mumbled into the bed sheets. "Thanks."

is muse amazing i think so from what ive heard but yanno heres my twitter im watching the vmas 2014 and beyonce is slaying it with probably her entire album its a long ass performance haha @zoeishere