Chapter 15: Goodbye New York.

The rest of New York was incredible! We visited almost everywhere you can possibly imagine in New York, but not enough- we did have a whole week after all. But it was the perfect trip away and I couldn't thank Phil enough. I noticed Jess and Phil had gotten closer over the past week also, cuddling up and kissing every ten seconds. To say the least, it was adorable. 

Me and Dan probably weren't so cute. Just imagine Phil and Jess, holding hands and skipping off into the sunset, whereas you'd just see me and Dan pushing each other over and yelling at the TV screen while playing Xbox. 

But either way, I wouldn't change it for anything. As soon as we got home from New York on the Saturday night, we went out to go to a bar because we knew our body clocks were too messed up. Dan had an arm around my waist as we got some drinks, and I felt Dan's arm tighten around me. 

"What's wrong?" I whispered but as I heard someone call Dan's name, I knew what was wrong already. I looked around and saw Peej and another guy come over and pulled us in for hugs.

"Hey man! Long time no speak!" Peej grinned at Dan, and then looked down at me. "Hey Lia, did you enjoy New York?"

I nodded, smiling brightly at him. Of course, Dan didn't want me to know him, but it wasn't like I was going to run off into the sunset with Peej or anything. "Yes! It was incredible, you would have loved it."

Peej chuckled. "Definitely. New York is beautiful. Hey, you still owe me that coffee, right?"

Dan cleared his throat, and I glanced up at him, then looked back to Peej. "Sorry, can't do anything right now, my lovely boyfriend has got me booked up all week." I smirked at Dan, who looked relieved. Surprise flickered across Peej's face. 

"Boyfriend? Awh man, how come you hadn't told me! I saw on your live show you said you were just friends."

Dan sighed. "Well I wanted to keep my private life out of my public one." He let go of me for a second to grab our drinks, and Peej nodded. 

"Sit with me and Chris! A catchup is needed!" Peej patted Dan on his back and gestured to their table, to which we joined him. Dan pulled my seat closer to his so we'd look more like a couple. He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Thank you babe." 

I grinned up at him. "No problem." I then pulled him into a kiss, and I felt him smirk while kissing me. That's peeing on their territory for you.

The next night me and Jess were sitting on the sofa, and I was watching Dan and Phil on the Radio 1 website. Ever since I've known them, I've tuned into their show. It was a weird feeling that I could now call one of them my boyfriend. I logged onto twitter and tweeted out.

"Guess who is eating all of @danisnotonfire 's Maltesers....? #oops #sorry"

During a break on the show where a song was playing, I saw Dan pull out his phone and show Phil something. He then pulled a cute sad face to the camera and then began typing on his phone. Within seconds I received a reply.

"You better replace them you Malteser thief! :D #hateyou"

"But what if I don't? :O"

"I'll get @amazingphil on you! #angryphil"

I checked the screen and saw Phil pretending to be angry by showing off his muscles and pulling faces, making me giggle. The song ended and Dan laughed into the microphone.

"Well that was interesting, if any of you who were watching us from the Radio 1 website and saw us being very weird, it's because my girlfriend has stolen all my Maltesers."

Phil gasped. "I'm going to...poke her!!"

Dan chuckled. "Yeah so that explains that awkward situation right there- and we have a caller! Hi Becky, how are you?"

The rest of the show was pretty standard and about an hour after they left the show I heard them enter the apartment, bags full of soft toys and pieces of paper. Dan ruffled my hair as he bent down to give me a kiss, then collapsed on the sofa next to me, sorting through the things his fans gave him.

"Any weird ones today?"

Dan laughed. "Nope, for danosaurs anyway. Also considering the fact most of them thought I was dating Phil too, to find out I'm not."

I nodded. "Yeah maybe they didn't catch you calling me your girlfriend." I looked to twitter and gulped, seeing a few hundred new followers and mentions asking if I was Dan's girlfriend. "I'm just not going to reply to any of these...." I pressed the exit button and smiled at Dan, who put an arm around my shoulder. 

"Say Lia, I want to show you something in my room." Smooth one, Dan. I rolled my eyes and shut my laptop, following Dan into his room. His lips were attached to my neck even before the door had shut.

If you enjoyed please vote or comment! ^_^ tweet or follow me for virtual sweets and candy for the americans xD @zoeishere