Chapter 65: Don't Worry About Me.

Hi everyone! Hope you enjoy the chapter :D

"Dan...are you awake?" I gave Dan's arm a small shove and he groaned, putting his arm over his face to shield his eyes from the sunlight.

"Nope." He mumbled, turning away from the sunlight. I smirked at him. Last night was the last night of Playlist Live, and there was a massive party. We both got incredibly drunk, and stumbled into our rooms at around 4am this morning, before collapsing on the bed, falling asleep almost immediately. A few seconds later, Dan jumps from the bed, running to the bathroom and I sigh as I hear violent hurls and coughing. I sat up in bed, before looking at myself in the mirror. 

"Ugh." I mumbled, before reaching for my cotton wool and makeup remover. "Bit late but oh well." I began wiping the smudged mascara stains from my face and then headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Dan was knocked out, leaning on the toilet bowl, and I shook him awake.

"Dan, you need to get up."

He shook his head. "I don't feel well." A frown formed on his face as I lifted him up, making him rinse his mouth with mouthwash before going back to bed. I placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm going for breakfast. Call me if you need me. I'll bring back something if you like."

Dan looked pale as he nodded in response, shutting his eyes and falling back asleep.

I walked up to Zoe, Caspar, Alfie and Louise, who were some of the few left in Florida, most of them departing early this morning. Zoe waved hello at me.

"Feeling hungover?"

"Just slightly." I smirked, shaking my head. "Dan's a lot worse."

"Oh, is he alright?" 

"Sleeping." I ran a hand through my hair, and Zoe gave me a hug. Alfie frowned. 

"Maybe we should go check on him. You don't want him to be sick in his sleep." He suggested, and I nodded. 

"Yeah, I guess. I figured he'd need to sleep, that's all."

"Well better safe than sorry." He smiled, and we walked back to the room, where I opened the door to see Dan collapsed on the bed, snoring. 

"Dan?" I walked over to him, shaking him awake. He looked around, confused.

"What?" I put a hand to his pale skin. He was cold. 

"I think it's best if you don't go back to sleep. If you're feeling ill and I'm not there if you choke or something."

"Babe, don't worry about me." He smirked, taking my hand and looking up at my friends. "Thanks, anyway. I appreciate you all looking out for me."

"No problem." Alfie grinned. I liked Alfie. He was always making sure the people around him were okay, and properly cared for. I guess he's had a lot of experience dealing with people being ill. 

"I'll give Phil a call, just in case." I smirked at him and he nodded. I made sure Phil knew to check up on Dan in half an hour, before going to breakfast with my friends. Halfway through my breakfast at ihop, I received a panicked call from Phil.

"Hey Phil! You're-"

"-Lia come back to the hotel now."

"What? Why what's wrong?" I looked at Alfie and he pulled out his wallet, pulling out some notes.

"I found Dan choking on his sick. I called for an ambulance and they've taken him to the hospital to get his stomach pumped."

I jumped up and ran out of the restaurant, tears filling my eyes to the point I couldn't see at all, it was all too blurry. Alfie grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. 

"No, Alfie. We have to get to the hospital." I gribbed his arms and he held me tighter. 

"Okay. We'll go. Just stay calm, okay?"

I nodded, tears falling down my cheeks. "He choked on...we need to go."

Ignoring Phil's request to go to the hotel, we went straight to the hospital.

Okay I feel as if I don't get ideas from you guys enough! :D So okay here's a little thing you can help me on :D

As you know, Jess is pregnant....

So I want you to choose the gender! :D Comment on whether you want the baby to be a boy or girl, and vote for the chapter too! Don't comment later, comment now! :D (Cause I'm writing the chapter today so)

In addition to that, please show some love to my lovely youtube channel www.youtube.com/mszoeishere ^_^

Also follow me at @mustbethe1d and @zoeishere

And my tumblr is zoeishere.tumblr.com