Chapter 57: Moving.

So I filmed and now editing and my hairrr D; looks D; ridiculous D; GAH.

I'mma have to build a bridge and get over it but if any of you have any ideas for videos I could do feel free! People tell me to do covers but small problem is that I have no idea how to play an instrument xD soooo unless I hijack a musicans youtube channel covers may not happen xD

LIA POV

Over the few weeks that I had been spending more time with Jason, I hadn't realised how much Phil and Jess had progressed in the relationship department, and less than a week after Dan's intervention with me, they had brought their first place together. They were still trying to conceive, so they thought a bigger place would be better for when they actually start a family.

Me and Dan helped them move, of course. They weren't moving too far away, about 10 minutes drive from where we were, so it wasn't like we couldn't visit them often. 

"Holy cow this place is huge!" I gasped as we opened the door to Phil and Jess's new house. Jess grinned as she let two guys carrying a sofa through the door. "Ooh nice sofa!"

"It was on sale." Jess smirked. "Come on, I'll give you the tour!"

It took two full days to get everything into the house, and Jess and Phil dragged us to get more items which they hadn't brought yet, so we were wondering around our mall trying to find things for the house.

"What do you want to do with the spare room?" I asked Dan, our joined hands swinging as we walked.

"I don't really think we can do much with it. Maybe a guest room? I don't think we need a roommate." He spoke, sipping on his drink. "I need to get some clothes for Playlist, last time my jeans ripped."

"Dan! Phil!" A group of girls screeched, tackling Dan so his hand got ripped from mine. I looked behind me to see some girls giving Phil hugs, and I walked up to Jess, rolling my eyes. Jess tugged on my arm.

"They can catch up later." Jess smiled, her face clouding over. "I need the bathroom."

Thank God we were almost next to the bathroom, as Jess ran into a cubicle and I heard her hurl. 

"Jess? Are you okay?" 

"Can you tell Phil." Jess coughed, and I nodded, leaving the bathroom and going up to Phil who was still chatting to the girls. 

"Phil, Jess isn't feeling too good, I think we'll give today's shopping a miss."

Phil looked surprised. "She was fine a minute ago...you don't think...do you?"

I shrugged, and Phil said goodbye to the girls before going into the nearest drugstore. I took Dan's hand as the other girls went to greet him.

"Why don't you make more vlogs anymore?" One of the girls asked me, and I looked up at Dan. 

"We should really, was the holiday our last one?"

Dan nodded. "I think so, we'll do some more, only it's just been crazy with the radio and Phil and Jess moving out." Phil had made a tweet a few days ago how his live shows and videos might be in a little different setting, so everyone had pretty much caught on to the fact they've moved, never mind Phil actually saying in his live shows that he was moving with Jess.

"Are you not doing live shows with Phil anymore?"

Dan shrugged, smirking. "He's not that far so I guess I might appear in his shows, I don't know." Phil came to us, a pale Jess following him. 

"Sorry, we have to get home, it was nice meeting you!" Phil smiled and we called a taxi to take us back to Phil's. We should have thought about getting a car already but in London it's impossible to drive anyway in traffic, never mind parking. 

As soon as we got home, Jess rushed to the bathroom and Phil, Dan and I sat in the living room. I noticed Dan get out the vlog camera to record Phil's reaction, and I pulled my phone out to record Jess's reaction. Jess came down the stairs, face blank. As soon as she reached us, a huge smile went across her face.

"It's positive." 

Phil attacked her in a hug, and spun her around. "We're having a kid." He beamed, kissing Jess excitedly. Me and Dan grinned at each other, and I tried to push past the feeling that I wasn't going to be able to do the same as Jess right now. Dan squeezed my hand, leaning in for a kiss. 

"We've spent too much time together, I know what you're thinking right now." He murmured,

"I don't want to talk about it." I whispered, and Dan nodded, before standing up and giving Phil a hug. 

"Well done, mate." He patted Phil's back and I ran to give Jess a hug. 

AWWHH how cute cute! 

Okay to any people who remember, have I given Jess, Liam and Lia a surname yet? I really don't remember but I think I should give them one if I haven't! Any ideas for surnames? :D 

Also got 2 surprise subscribers who then disappeared from my channel which is slightly confusing and disappointing at the same time xD so if you fancy replacing their deserting faces check me out ;D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

twitter: @zoeishere