Chapter 95: YouNow.

Monday rolled by slowly once I decided against going to see the Harries, then on Tuesday I found myself on the tube heading for Dan's apartment.

My phone started ringing, and I jumped, before picking up. 

"Hello?"

"Hey." I bit my lip, looking away at the people who had begun to stare at me on the tube. "How are you?"

"I'm doing okay." Finn muttered. "Sorry about the other night."

"Sorry about a few nights before that." I hoped he wouldn't hang up, but he did worse.

"Me too. Doesn't change that it happened though." He paused for a second. "How's the boyfriend?"

I shook my head. "You're unbelievable, you know that right?" I came to my stop so hung up quickly without saying goodbye, and I headed out of the underground. 

"Hey, gorgeous." Dan smirked at me as he let me into the apartment. 

"Hey yourself." I smiled, passing him and heading to the kitchen, where I reached round the back of a few cereal boxes to grab my secret stash of chocolates. To my disappointment they weren't there.

"Dan!" I accused, pouting. "You get chocolates all the time from viewers why do you have to steal mine?"

"They were yummy." Dan smirked, leaning over his laptop to edit his video. "I'm almost done editing, then we can do the live show."

"What on Earth are you wearing?" I laughed as I noticed the leather shirt. (A/N: ooh, soft topic? ;) )

"Erm, clothes?" Dan gave me a confused look, and I walked over to him, picking at his shirt and sitting down next to him. 

"No, that."

"Oh, this? Yeah I got it the other day." He smiled, and I smirked at him. 

"Are you sure the world is ready for you in leather, babe?"

"Please, they freak out over a simple haircut. Or my hobbit hair." He begun to mess with his hair and I nodded in agreement, crossing my legs on the sofa. 

"Are we going to address the past week to the viewers?" I pursed my lips and Dan glanced at me quickly. 

"Er...do you want to?"

"If they ask?"

"Deny everything." Dan murmured, typing a tweet. 

"I...I'm not comfortable with just going back to normal, Dan." I said, and that caught Dan's attention. He looked up at me, pulling an adorable face as he took my hand. 

"Neither am I. I'll never forget how stupid I was. I guess I deserve much worse than I actually got. I wasn't fair on you. On us." Dan stared at me, before smiling to himself. "I'm just lucky you didn't kick me to the curb." 

"Don't give me any ideas." I smirked, before letting go of his hand and heading for the spare bedroom for snacks. 

"Babe, younow in ten!" Dan called as I sifted through boxes of goodies. 

"Shouldn't we sort all this stuff out?"

"I'll give it to some friends." Dan replied, and I shook my head in disbelief.

"Your birthday is coming up soon, did you want anything?"

"Not really." Dan said, and I heard typing. "Hey everyone! Nanananana." He began talking randomly as I sifted through all the chocolates and letters. 

"Lia!" Dan called, and I sighed loudly before heading to the living room and sitting down next to Dan.

"Hey everyone!"

"Did you find anything?" Dan asked me, and I shook my head. 

"There's too much choice I can't decide which to eat." I pouted. 

Dan smirked. "We can order pizza later."

"So everyone, how do you feel about Dan's new shirt? I don't think the world is ready for this." A few seconds later I concluded. "They say they love it."

"I knew they would, see they understand me more than you do, Lia."

I laughed. "Of course they do."

A few minutes my phone began to buzz with a text, and we both leaned over to see who it was from. Dan snatched the phone quickly from the table, and looked at the screen closer. 

"Who is it?" I peered over. "Dan."

"Hold on." He unlocked my phone and I threw my hands in the air, then addressing the viewers.

"You'd think you'd be able to read a text from your own phone." I shook my head, then looked up as Dan stood up and headed over to his room. "Dan! Are you kidding me?" I sighed, before sitting further to the right to see more of the laptop. "So how are all of you doing? Are any of you going to vid con?"

As soon as the words left my mouth, Dan came walking back in. 

"Where's my phone?"

"Oh, it's in my room. I'll get it later." Dan wrapped an arm around me and continued the conversation with the younow viewers, and I kept quiet for a while, contributing sometimes when asked. 

"Are you excited for Italy, babe?" Dan asked as I was flicking through a book lying around. I looked up, surprised.

"What?"

"Italy." Dan pushed, and I nodded, humming.

"It's going to be great! We're going with Finn and Jack too, as well as Phil and Jess."

"Fun.." Dan nodded, and I bit my lip. 

"This week though, I'm so excited for you all to find out some very special news from Phil. He hasn't yet told us what it is but I have a clue as to what it's going to be." I smiled to diffuse the awkwardness. I didn't know who text me, or why it brought out that reaction in Dan...unless.

"Babe, where are you going?" Dan asked quickly as I jumped off the sofa.

"To fetch my phone."

"Uh- hold on." Dan stood up and followed me into his bedroom, where I found my phone on his bedside table.

"Why the heck are you reading my texts, Dan?" I argued, and Dan began fiddling with his hair. 

"I...it was Finn. I'm sorry- I shouldn't have done it but the first line was so rude I couldn't not check it out. Plus...I didn't want to see you in pain from reading the text."

"What does it say?"

"It's not nice." Dan murmured, and I shook my head. 

"I won't read it. He's probably just pissed and regret the text anyway."

Dan shrugged. "Did you want me to delete it for you?"

I nodded, handing him my phone. "I'm going to go to the laptop. I have to leave soon."

"You're not staying?" Dan asked, and I shook my head.

"I don't think so." I pressed my lips together before heading back to the laptop. As soon as the younow ended, I stood up to go back to Carrie's, but a hand pulled me back down on the couch onto Dan's lap, and he looked into my eyes, shaking his head. 

"Please don't go. I need you." His lips connected with mine fiercely, and I groaned.

"I can't." I mumbled against his lips, and Dan pulled me tighter against him before attacking my neck. "Oh...fuck it." I whispered as I found myself pulling him down on top of me.

Ooh La La! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! :D We got to 560 subscribers so quickly can we make it to 565 in order for the next chapter? :D subscribe :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere