Chapter 17: Sick

"Me and Jess are going out! Don't wait up!" I yelled from the bedroom, where me and Jess were dressing up. Dan saw this as his queue to enter and his eyes widened.

"Fuck, Lia...where are you going?"

"Out." I smiled and looked to the table, where my new phone was. "Don't worry, phone is here."

"Babe, as much as I'd love you to go out and have fun, you are wearing too little." He shook his head and wrapped his arms around me. "Wear something on top."

"I am." I smirked and pressed my lips against his quickly. He cupped my cheek as our tongues twisted together. A throat cleared and I smirked as I pulled away from Dan, biting my lip. "Sorry, Jess."

Me and Jess called a taxi and headed out for the night, giggling. We went to a local bar and got a few drinks between us. The night blurred between dancing, drinking and more dancing. Jess had found some new friends who all seemed like a right laugh. As soon as they saw me and Jess together they came up to us, giggling.

"Hi! I'm Crystal and these are my friends Holly and Anna! Want to join us?" Their eyes lit up when we agreed, and we sat down next to them on their booth. 

"So what do you do?" Crystal smiled brightly, and I looked at Jess.

"Er, Jess is a performer, I'm just unemployed I guess."

"Awesome! You looked familiar." She grinned at us, looking at her friends, who nodded in unison. I couldn't help but be reminded of the three girls from Mean Girls. As the night went on, more drinks traveled down my throat, and we drunkenly swapped numbers with those girls before we got a taxi back to Dan's. 

Dan opened the door, shocked at our situation. "Come on in. Bread is in the fridge." He nodded at me, and I felt myself blushing under his gaze. He sat down with his laptop at the breakfast bar while I broke pieces of the bread and ate them. 

"What have you been up to?" I murmured as I heard choking in the bathroom. I sighed, getting up and knocking on the bathroom door. "Jess?"

"I'm good!" Jess gasped and I knocked on Phil's door, opening it. Phil was fast asleep in bed, so I shut it quietly. Dan smiled at me. 

"Don't worry about it, she'll be fine."

"Yeah I guess." I wobbled slightly, clutching my stomach, before running to the sink and choking. I heard a chair squeak and Dan pulled my hair back, rubbing my back. Tears spiked in my eyes, and I groaned when it was over. 

"Sorry." I mumbled and Dan coughed. 

"It's fine, babe. Just please brush your teeth before I kiss you."

I smirked and went to the bathroom, where I saw Jess curled up next to the toilet bowl. "Jess, let's go." I pulled her up and helped her brush her teeth. I didn't want to interrupt Phil's sleep so put her on the sofa. 

"Love you, L." Jess grinned, curling up on the sofa. I put a bowl next to her and rolled my eyes before brushing my own teeth. I climbed into bed next to Dan and he wrapped his arms around me, placing a soft kiss to my lips.

"So that is what happens on a night out." He grinned, and I hummed.

"No, just there were some girls and they were buying drinks..."

"Girls, huh? New friends?"

"Maybe, I don't know." I snuggled into Dan's chest and gasped in pain as something scratched my wrist. "Ouch!" I pulled my hand back, looking at my wrist. the scars had faded slightly, but were still there.

"You okay?" Dan murmured sleepily.

"yeah, just my wrist."

"What?" His voice sounded more awake now. He took my wrist in his hand and kissed it. He's very sensitive to my past. We had a heart to heart a few months back and he told me he was scared I would go back to my old ways. But so far, nothing, which was good.

"It's fine, I must have scratched it earlier."

"Are you sure?" He asked, suspicious.

"Yes!" I snapped, pulling my wrist back. "Don't you dare." I turned around on the bed and Dan kissed my shoulder. 

"I'm sorry." He murmured. "I just...I couldn't deal with it if I lost you."

I smiled, turning my head to look at him. "Just don't screw up."

He chuckled. "I won't." He kissed me softly, pushing me so I was on my back so he could kiss me deeper.

CRYSTAL POV

"I'm not seeing things. That's definitely her!" I opened Google on my laptop and nudged my friends, typing and searching 'Danisnotonfire girlfriend'. The first picture that popped up I clicked on, and saw a picture of Dan with a girl, kissing, then walking hand in hand in London. "See?"

Anna nodded, "Oh my God, you're so right!" She looked at the picture and grinned. "So, what are you planning on doing?"

"Well, first things first, let's text her to meet up again. Soon we'll meet Dan, and then he shall be mine." I grinned at my friends.

This is a MUAHHAHAHA moment where Crystal rears her ugly head...

If you enjoyed and want to find out what happens next, please vote, comment, follow, add to reading lists or library haha!

Tweet mehhh @zoeishere