Chapter 100: Falling Harder than ever.

DAN POV

When I woke up the next morning, my arms were tightly wrapped around Lia's waist, my face buried into her hair, and I breathed in deeply, smiling to myself. 

If things carry on like this, she'll be my girlfriend again in no time. 

I felt her shift in my arms, pull away slightly as she turned in her sleep, and she groaned slightly, before I felt her arm move off the bed. I still had my eyes shut, but I could sense that she was awake now. A hand touched my face, playing with my hair until I slowly opened my eyes, smiling at her. She was so beautiful in the mornings. 

"Hey." I croaked, then clearing my throat before attempting to say something else."Nice sleep?"

Lia smiled at me, before reaching over and kissing me on the lips quickly, before backing up, biting her lip. "Sorry. I just-"

"-Don't explain. I missed this." I stroked her back affectionately, and Lia came closer to snuggle into my chest. 

"Me too." I felt my heart beat faster as Lia's hand run across my hip and settled on my lower back. She sighed loudly after a few minutes, opening her eyes. "I have to get up. Jack and Finn are supposed to be recording a video with me today."

I pouted. "We have to go to breakfast too. Everyone said to meet at ten." I reached over to look at my phone, and I saw it was half nine. "We have half an hour." 

"Ten more minutes." Lia twisted her legs with mine and I started to chuckle. 

"Lia." I turned to lie on my back, pulling Lia on top of me as she giggled. 

"Yes, Dan?" She looked at me with puppy eyes, and I smiled to myself. 

"Italy is a pretty romantic place..." 

Lia shook her head. "You have Italy confused with France. Paris!" She began talking in a french accent, and I smirked at her, before smacking her bum in a playful manner. 

"Let's get up, babe. I'm starving."

"Ugh, fine." Lia sighed, making no movement to get up.

LIA POV

Once we had gotten ready, we both headed downstairs to meet everyone at breakfast. Nobody was there yet, so we sat down at a table and waited for everyone. Dan kept messing with his hair, so I pulled his hand away. 

"It looks fine, Dan."

Dan smirked at me, before using his other hand, and I laughed loudly.

"Dan nothing changed!" I grabbed his other hand, pulling them into my lap. Dan smiled, leaning closer to kiss me, and I pressed my lips to his quickly, before pulling away, making sure none of our friends had entered yet. I smiled at him. "Don't tell anyone about this, not yet."

Dan nodded. "Okay. But we're not going to act like we hate each other, are we?"

I shook my head, giggling. "Of course not. I'm not a great actor, either."

"It's like a secret relationship." Dan smirked. "It's wrong." He winked and I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. Dan grinned, knowing the reaction it would bring out in me. He leaned in closer, to whisper in my ear. "I can't wait for tonight." 

"Argh, fuck you!" I giggled, pushing him away. "You're such a tease." 

Dan chuckled, waving at Finn and Jack as they came over, Phil and Jess following. Finn sat opposite me, with Jack next to him and we all began to order breakfast. Jack grinned at me. 

"Excited for making the video?"

I nodded enthusiastically. "Shall we send out a tweet to our followers?"