Chapter 26: L.A. part 2

We've almost hit 3000 reads on this fanfic! Like whatttt :D Incredible!

In L.A., me and Phil and a few other youtubers had to go to YouTube headquarters in L.A. to do some shoots. So we left Lia and Jess at Tyler's and they were going to do something. 

"Is eating dog food bad for the baby?" A youtuber called Shane asked me, and I shrugged.

"I...I guess so, why?"

"Well if Lia does the can food challenge..." Immediately I pulled out my phone and called her number. We had gotten sim cards when we came to New York, so we transferred the new sim in last night.

"Hello?" Lia giggled, and I heard laughter in the background.

"What video are you making?"

"Well we have this food stuff here I don't even know."

"Not the tin food challenge, right?" I bit my lip, and Lia's laugh rang in my ears.

"No way! I'm not an idiot Dan. I don't even like most tinned food anyway. It would be a lose-lose situation."

I let out a sighed of relief, then grinned at Shane. "Good."

"Er, Dan? I gotta go, have fun!" Lia chirped before hanging up. I then turned to Phil.

"Phil, when should I you know...pop the question?"

"What about here? L.A. have great restaurants."

I shook my head, cussing. "I left the ring at home, dammit."

"Well you have plenty of time." Phil grinned before going to get some popcorn.

We spent the whole day there, and as soon as we finished we headed over to Tyler's. I heard a scream of laughter and I felt myself grin as I rung the doorbell. 

"Coming!" I heard Jess say, and she opened the door, jumping into Phil's arms. 

I pushed past them and Lia beamed up at me but didn't get up because she was filming with Tyler. 

"So please subscribe to the lovely Lia, my new best friend from across the pond. We both made vlogs of what we did today so that will probably be the next video, so make sure you watch it." He grinned and waved me over, and Tyler carried on. "Look who just got here!" I poked my head into the camera view and waved.

"Hey there!" I waved at the camera. "What did you guys get up to?"

"We did a certain challenge..." Lia grinned at Tyler. "That wasn't tin can eating." 

"Okay small talk later, let's finish this video." Tyler exclaimed, and we laughed. We only had a few days left in L.A., so I wanted to see all the sights. It was almost summer, so the weather was really nice, and I wanted to show Lia the sights. But that'll have to wait until tomorrow, because it was night time. We stayed out with Tyler and Joey for a couple of hours where they began to make cocktails and...I like cocktails. Of course Lia couldn't drink but she insisted that I had fun. So I might have had one...or five. I didn't feel tipsy though, not until Tyler handed me a bottle of vodka. The rest was completely a blur, and I woke up on the kitchen floor to loud music and raised voices. My head spun as I gripped the counter edge to stand up and I saw Jess and Phil having an argument. Phil glared at me to hint for me not to join in but I did anyway.

"Where's Lia?"

"Dan, she's at the hospital." 

I felt my legs give way and my eyes widen. "What? Is she okay? The baby?"

"Yeah, Tyler fell over and since Lia's the only sober one she took him to the hospital."

I let out a sigh of relief. "So what's wrong with you two?"

"Nothing." Jess growled at me, before running upstairs. Phil groaned. 

"Dan! You need to know when to shut up sometimes." 

"What happened?"

"Jess...she wants to meet the parents."

Instantly I was confused. "But your parents are lovely."

"Well...they don't exactly know we're together."

"What!? Are you a fucking idiot, Phil? You're getting married!"

"I know! But with the secrets and all I didn't know whether it was a bad idea or not."

"Even my parents have met Lia, Phil. Just go there and tell her the truth and that you want her to meet them."

Phil nodded. "Okay. Thanks, Dan." He then ran off to fix things with his girl. I sighed, plopping down onto the sofa. Being a best friend is sometimes a tough job.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D If you did, please vote, comment, follow me or subscribe/like to either:

@mustbethe1d or @zoeishere

or

www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

So I had my general studies exam today *Yawn!* It's ridiculous, we get made to do it and the college gets paid for us to sit 2 exams, both 2 hours long, and it's about politics, which I know nothing about. So, as you do, you wake up half an hour before the exam, spend half of the exam day dreaming and then spend the next half people watching. 

I'm half way done with these exams! I can't wait for summer where I can sunbathe and work on new videos and go on holiday! :D I'm the palest person ever- my sister is so tan because she got all the good genes when she was born xD

If you feel my pain, by being a pale person, just know I understand and we can join forces and burn under the sun together!