Chapter 90: Mistake.

Hey everyone! So uni happened, and I'm still on my freshers week and I feel awwffuulll :O literally might have the freshers flu this isn't cool at all :'D been super busy but still make time to do this! Hope you enjoy the chapter!

As soon as I found it socially acceptable, I stood up, pressing home button on my phone to turn off Temple Run 2. (A/N: I'm addicted to this haha)

"Well, I'm off." I muttered, not looking back as I hailed a taxi. I looked back to see Lia eyeing me carefully and I looked at a flash of red hair of a girl calling my name.

"Dan, hey." Cherry beamed at me. "Don't ask why I'm doing this, but-" And then she launched herself onto me, locking her lips with mine. I leaned back quickly.

"What the hell was that, Cherry?"

"Well it was a dare. Originally I was going to say no but because you're now single...I figured why not." Cherry smirked. "You're good."

"Leave me alone." I muttered, hopping into the cab and telling them my address. Before I could stop her, Cherry got in next to me.

"Get out." I ordered, but it was too late, as the cab drove off. I put my face in my hands as we drove, and I shook my head. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Cherry didn't reply, only edged closer to me, and I edged further away, pulling out my phone and calling Carrie, trying to make the point that I wasn't interested in talking to Cherry.

"Hello?"

"Carrie I have...a problem." I jumped when Cherry got even closer, and I whispered to the phone. "Help me."

"Yeah, I'm a bit busy. You have fun with Cherry." Carrie hung up, and I immediately called her back.

"What the fuck, Carrie? Carrie stay on the phone with me, please. Please."

I heard someone in the background, and Carrie hung up quickly. Dammit.

"Hello?" Phil answered, and I sighed. 

"Thank God. Get off!" I pushed Cherry back, and then began talking to the taxi driver. "Can you drop me off here? Here you go." I gave him the money and jumped out of the taxi quickly, hoping Cherry wouldn't follow me. I wasn't exactly close to home but it was better than staying in that taxi anymore. 

"Dan, is everything okay?"

"Eh, okay. Just got out of the cab cause Cherry decided to get all weird. Is Carrie okay? She seemed mad at me."

"I think everyone has been mad at you lately, Dan. You haven't been acting normal, have you?"

"Well, not really. But I promise I'll sort myself out."

"Does part of that plan involve getting Lia back?"

"Yep!"

"Hm." Phil commented. "There may be a small problem then." 

"What happened?" 

"We all saw Cherry kiss you...then get into the same taxi as you."

"But...but I didn't ask for it. I...I have to go back."

"I wouldn't if I were you."

"Why not?" I began walking back to the club, and saw that flash of red hair again. Dammit.

"Dan, where are you going?"

"Back to my future girlfriend." I muttered, and Phil interrupted me.

"No! Dan, seriously. Lia's pretty drunk right now. She..."

"What? What's happening?" I began to jog quicker, before hailing a cab and going back to where I came from without Cherry. 

"She's...she's kissing Finn."

:O :O :O

New chapter when I hit 540 subscribers, so subscribe please? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere