Chapter 47: Christmas Time!

So sorry I didn't update last night :') I do have a reason why though. 

I got kidnapped by Phil and we went to the zoo.

My teacher ate it.

I went on a bike ride and I passed out after five minutes so couldn't update.

I made lemon drizzle...this one actually happened. 

Okay okay, my sister came home so she made me super busy and tonight she wants me to dye her hair so I think I'll miss the radio show D;

thanks for 15000 reads!

It was finally Christmas, and I woke up bright and early in the morning, and jumped on my boyfriend.

"Dan! Dan! It's Christmas!" I was so excited. I had popped round Carrie's place and then made a stop to her brother's house to give them gifts, and I also popped round to Liam to give him his gift too. But I was mostly excited to see the reaction on Dan's face as I gave him his gifts.

Dan groaned, a smirk forming on his lips as he pulled me into his chest tightly, trying to stop me bouncing and waking him up.

"Nope, sleep." He mumbled, and I bit his shoulder lightly, making him scrunch his face up and let go of me. 

I leaned closer to his ear. "But you don't know what I got you as a present....or presents..."

"I know what it is already." He pushed me away. "I'm psychic...you got me a book. Two books. Presents."

"Oh, well guess you don't want your actual present then...it's fine. I'll give it to Phil."

"No! Wait. I'll open them, let me get ready first."

Soon Phil and Jess were up too, and we sat down in the living room eagerly swapping gifts. Dan frowned when I gave him two thin envelopes.

"Careful, if you rip what's inside I am not to blame."

He opened the Muse tickets first and his eyes lit up. "Babe! You shouldn't have! Thanks!"

The next one his jaw dropped. "Are we going on holiday together!?" He then proceeded to tackle me to the ground. "I love you so much."

"I'm the best girlfriend ever, I know."

"You are." He grinned, kissing me. Jess squealed. 

"I know what this is!" She claimed as she held up a present in the shape of a guitar.

Dan smirked. "I tried to wrap it up the best I could."

Dan handed me my present, a medium sized box, and I tore off the wrapping paper. 

A camera. Not just your average vlog camera. A massive freaking bridge dslr!!! Canon! Oh my God. I pulled Dan into a hug. 

"I love it! Thank you thank you!!!"

"You've been wanting one for ages, I figured I should get you one." He remarked and kissed me softly. "I need to get stuff for our holiday now."

 "Even housebound before I could still get something for you."

 "I know right." He chuckled, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

Phil and Jess were in charge of cooking, and while I was playing with my new camera, Dan gave a call to his friends to wish them a good Christmas. 

"Does this mean I can make videos too?"

He nodded. "You get your own camera this time. Carrie wants to say hi."

He passed me the phone and I grinned. "Hey!!"

"Hey Lia! Thank you so much for the present! I hope you liked mine!"

I giggled. "Of course, it's a beautiful scarf, I'll wear it everyday." 

I couldn't describe how easily me and Carrie clicked. We were like the bestest of friends already. Dan smirked as he took the phone off me after a ten minute conversation with Carrie.

I set the camera up on the tripod and pressed record. "Guess who got given a new camera for Christmas!" Dan jumped behind me, still on the phone. "He's the best boyfriend ever. So I guess this is a Christmas vlog." I twisted the camera to show Phil and Jess in the kitchen. "Phil and Jess are cooking, and we all got amazing gifts. I got Dan some Muse tickets as well as a holiday for the two of us which shall be exciting, and I hope you all had a brilliant Christmas too."

The rest of the day was brilliant, I spent it with the people I loved and on the night, Dan and Phil were having a party here, so I could celebrate it with the people Dan and Phil loved as well. 

"Babe, do you mind putting all this in my room so it's out of the way?" Dan wrapped an arm around my waist. "I'm going out to get some drinks and mini snacks."

"Okay." I murmured, picking up all the camera equipment and putting it at the back of Dan's room. I didn't know if anyone was staying over for the night, but as girlfriend I got bed dibs.

An hour later Dan came home, bags full of alcohol with him. He put them in the fridge and I helped myself to the vodka. Dan cringed. 

"I'm going to try make cocktails tonight, so I got this." He got out a cocktail mixer from the plastic bag. He flashed me a grin, before turning his head to the door where we heard a knock. He quickly pulled me into a kiss and whispered into my ear.

"Party time, babe."

Hope you enjoyed! If you did, follow/tweet me at @zoeishere, subscribe at www.youtube.com/mszoeishere and follow on this wattpad account and my tumblr zoeishere.tumblr.com :D <3