Chapter 76: Horror Films

Okay this is going to sound really weird, it feels really weird right now to me but someone said I remind them of Dan. Dan Howell. Danisnotonfire. 

Does this mean I watch too much of him because I swear I'm definitely more like Phil :P

I'mma try quote but it was because I was articulate, laughed sometimes after I finished a sentence, was sassy (am I really? o.O),my hair and the rest she couldn't explain...hmmm. 

I feel really weird now. Sure, I could take it as a compliment but by no means am I 'Sassy' xD Emma Blackery is the female version of him, if anything. Me? The only comeback that ever comes to mind is a day after I needed it xD

So yeah, major confusion xD enjoy the chapter haha!

After cleaning up dinner, I decided to curl up on the sofa next to Phil and Jess to watch a movie, as Dan sat next to Angela and Christian on the other sofa. We began watching a horror, and I instantly clung to Phil as a monster popped on screen. I tucked my head into his arm and I whined.

"Dan! Why are we watching this!?" 

I heard him chuckle, before he pulled me off the sofa, sat down, then sat me on top of him. I curled up into his chest, shaking my head, before jumping up when I felt Dan flinch as another monster came on screen. 

"Nope, nope, nope." I muttered as I ran to the office. "Find me when it's over."

I heard everyone laugh, but nobody followed me, as I turned on the computer and immediately went on tumblr and twitter.

"Dan tried to make me watch a horror so I ran away someone entertain me plz" I tweeted, clicking on tumblr while I waited for someone to tweet.

One tweet caught my eye as it was from a familar face.

"You're such a pansy Lia :D" Finn Harries.

"Shush! At least I watched that horror at yours!"

"Yeah, I'm sure you saw most of it from behind the sofa..."

"Better than hiding in my office like now :D"

"We need to meet up for another movie night now!" I smiled as I read the tweet.

A second later my phone began to ring, and Finn's laugh filled my ears, as he bantered with me. 

"Jack has rented a new film, it's not a horror don't worry. Fancy coming over?"

"It's rather late, isn't it?" I frowned, and Finn hummed, and I heard a crash in the background.

"Is that Lia? Give me the phone." I heard Jack mutter, and Finn made a noise of protest, before I heard Jack's voice.

"So are you coming?"

"Sorry, I have guests around." I sighed. "That girl and her boyfriend."

"Ah, she has a boyfriend, so why are you worried?"

"I'm not." I mumbled, then Jack changed subject.

"I wanted to ask you something...do you fancy working on a video with me and Finn? Me and Will were planning something and I thought you'd be great to be in it." He was talking so fast he didn't really make much sense, but I nodded.

"Sure, sounds like fun. When do you fancy doing it?"

"Coffee tomorrow? I can show you what I've got then."

"Sure. But not Starbucks."

"Why? They're so nice!"

"I got fired for not turning up." I giggled, and I turned my head when someone knocked on the door. It was Christian. 

"I've got to go, it was nice meeting you." He smiled, and I jumped up to give him a hug.

"You too!" I squeaked and he smiled before leaving, and I agreed with Jack on the time before I hung up and headed back into the living room, where everyone left were on the one sofa, very squished together. I sat down on the empty sofa and played with my phone.

"Is it over yet?" I asked, and Jess shook her head quickly, unable to reply. 

"Shh." She murmured, and Angela hid in between Dan and the sofa, as I pulled my knees to my chest, peeking over my knees to see what was on the TV. It was almost the end of the film, which looked like the most scary part, but feeling somewhat confident, I put my legs down and watched the film like a 'normal person'. 

2 hours later, once Jess, Phil and Angela had left, I found myself lying awake in the middle of the night, curled under the duvet, too scared to leave the confines of my bed to go to the bathroom, never mind too afraid to shut my eyes to go to sleep. 

Dammit horror films!

Hit 460 subscribers! :D new chapter at 465 then I'll update straight away, so if you want to find out what happens next go to www.youtube.com/mszoeishere and click that subscribe button!

twitter ^_^ @zoeishere