Chapter 92: Lashing out.

It was a few days later that I ventured out of Carrie's house. I'd stayed away from my phone, laptop and only sat on the sofa watching soppy films all day. Carrie had gotten fed up with my silence, and on the third day she shoved the laptop in my hands.

"Lia...Lia, see? Pictures, videos, tweets...miss this?" She smiled at me as my eyes caught a new Danisnotonfire video, and I clicked on it. It was a Sunday today, and his radio show was on tonight. 

As I watched his new video, I felt my lips curl upwards for the first time in those few days, and I was surprised to see that I couldn't tell that anything was wrong in his life. Carrie knew that I was listening to the conversation at the club, so it wasn't difficult to accept that Dan hadn't cheated on me. 

"I need to fix things with him...and Finn." I murmured, and I logged onto Twitter to find Finn's page. 

Nothing interesting. Not much tweeting at all, besides a ' :/ ' 

I reached over for my phone and found Finn's number. It rang for a while, before he picked up.

"Hello?" I asked, and I could hear him debating replying to me.

"What do you want." Finn muttered, and I bit my lip.

"I wanted to talk."

"I'm busy." He replied immediately, and I hummed.

"Finn, if you want to talk about what happened the other night, good. If not, we won't ever speak of it again....I won't speak to you again."

"Jesus, Lia- why do you have to pressure me into this!? I can't deal with this." He hung up, and I nodded to myself. I guess I got my answer. 

JACK POV

"Finny, why are you so moody lately? Your masculinity hasn't gone because of getting hit by Dan the other night, right?" I headed into his room when I heard a bang, and I noticed his phone across his room, on the floor. 

"Leave me alone." He threw a ball which was lying on his bed at me, and I caught it quickly, frowning.

"Seriously, dude. You need a drink." I muttered, rolling my eyes. "Is it something to do with your chat with Lia?"

"Fuck off, Jack." Finn growled at me, and I pulled a face. What was up with him?

"You're coming out for a drink with Louis and Marcus, mate. You have some issues you need to drink out."

Finn didn't leave his room, so I headed to his room an hour later with a few beers to chill him out a little bit. He seemed a bit more relaxed than before, as he took the beer gratefully.

"I just...I need to get smashed tonight." He shook his head in disbelief, and I sat down on his sofa and started my beer.

"Why? What happened with Lia?"

"Nothing happened. I just want to get drunk, okay?" Finn muttered angrily at me, and I raised my eyebrows at him, before deciding that he should just be left alone for a bit, leaving him to chill out. 

Fast forward a few hours, and it was 7pm, me, Finn, Marcus and Louis were chilling in the living room with beers and our laptops. We were going to go out but the weather was bad so we changed our plans. 

"Hey Louis, watch this!" Finn grinned as he sat at the top of the stairs, before sliding down the banister and crashing to the floor, laughing. 

Marcus laughed, cheering him on as I leaned to Louis. "Please don't put him in your vlog. He's a bit." I motioned something incoherent and he nodded understandingly.

"Is he alright?"

I sighed. "I think he had a fight with Lia."

Finn's head jerked in my direction at her name. "Huh?"

"What?" I pretended like I said nothing, and so he carried on talking to Marcus, pulling out his phone.

A few minutes later I felt my phone buzz, and I smiled at the caller i.d on my phone.

"Lia!"

"Hey Jack," Lia sighed happily, "Sorry I haven't spoken in a few days, I've just been having an existential crisis."

"It's all good, Lia- how's it going with you and Dan?"

"Nothing has changed- we've been ignoring each other but I'm watching his radio show with Phil right now...he seems okay."

Just before I opened my mouth to reply, the phone was ripped from my hands and Finn held the phone to his ear, leaving the room quickly before he spoke to Lia. I looked palely at Marcus and he shrugged. 

"Does he like...Lia?" Marcus tilted his head in confusion, and I laughed it off.

"No, he's a taken man!" The smile was wiped off my face as I heard raised voices.

"I'm getting so many tweets about us and they think I'm being a dick cause you are supposed to be with him! I'm tired of hiding!"

"Shit..." Marcus ran a hand through his hair, drinking the last of his beer. 

"I don't give a fuck right now, Lia. I'm doing it now. I'm tired of this."

I jumped out of my seat, confused, as I walked over to where Finn was angrily shouting into my phone, while on his own phone at the same time. He hung up, slamming my phone onto the counter, and looked at me before grabbing his beer before finishing it off. 

"I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have." Finn mumbled, and I grabbed his phone, unsure of what he was on about.

"Shit." I muttered, as I saw the tweet.

Just to clear things up- Lia is 100% single. She's not with me, she's not with Dan. That's all.

"Don't worry about it." Finn smiled. "I'm going to get another beer..."

Hit 545 subscribers! Been soo busy lately trying to write chapters in my little free time haha xD new chapter at 550 subscribers, so susbcribe? :D