Chapter 36: Billie Jean

Billie Jean, not my lover la la la say I am the one but the kid is not my son XD yeah yeah, sue me, I can't remember the lyrics xD I could easily google it now but I'm just tooo laaazyyy xD

We've almost hit 7000 reads, which is just like oh my god! *faceplants keyboard* frjhfjuhisjhf....so yeah thanks for reading! I hope it was everything you ever wished for in a fanfiction xD If you like it so far, hit that follow button to make me feel popular! xD

Michael Jackson's song ran through my head all day until Jess and Phil arrived home.

The kid is not my son.

Lia was able to move around a bit more, but not much. We had to keep tending to her bandages and just as I was helping her with her bandage the door shut. 

"We're home!" Phil carried Jess bridal style through the doorway threshold. Jess grinned and waved, and the smile slipped from her lips.

"What the hell is that?"

Lia smiled brightly at them. "Oh nothing, just got shot while you were away."

Phil dropped Jess and Jess ran to Lia next to me. "Who shot you? Why didn't you tell us?"

"Because you were on your honeymoon." Lia pulled Jess into a hug and sighed shakily. "We've been through a lot in the last 2 weeks."

"I can tell...who shot you?"

"They caught the guy. He's going to be in court in a few weeks but it's probably going to be a few years in prison." 

Jess spent about an hour or two freaking out over Lia and pointing out the fact that I should have called her, and then they got on with telling us how the honeymoon was.

"It was beautiful, did you get our package?"

I grinned and went into my room to retrieve the helmet. Lia's necklace was on the dresser and she loved it. I sat down next to Lia and tried to kiss her through the helmet.

"Babe, what? I don't understand. Where is your lips?" I joked, and Lia knocked on my helmet in response.

I felt my phone vibrate and I took off my helmet so I could see the text. "Youtube party tonight, feel free to bring a plus one." I looked up at Lia and shook my head. "You're not well, I'll miss it-"

Lia covered my mouth with her hand. "No way. We're going. I'll be careful, promise."

"Fine, but I'm not drinking." I rolled my eyes.

So I found myself climbing out of a taxi in front of a large building in London, passing by various well known youtubers who decided to have a smoke. I noticed a flash of green hair, and a girl jumped up to say hi to me.

"Hey, I'm Emma." Oh that's right, Emma Blackery. 

"Hey, nice to meet you!" I smiled in response as a guy I recognised as Luke came over as well. "Hey, man." I looked behind me to see Lia clinging onto Phil as they walked over. I sighed. "Lia, please, I told you you weren't fit to come." Lia rolled her eyes and smiled at Emma and Luke as she took my hand.

"I'm fine. I get shot everyday." 

Luke's mouth dropped open. "What?"

Lia smirked. "Yeah, some guy stole my purse and stuff, I'm fine."

I gave her a look. "Promise me you'll tell me if it gets too much for you."

"Promise." She kissed my cheek, before grinning. "I want to meet all of your friends who I haven't met before."

We disappeared inside the club and instantly I regretted coming. People were jumping around, falling over and being rough with each other. Lia had barely come out of hospital, she shouldn't be here. Lia decided to pull me over to the booth where Zoella and Louise were sitting, and I smiled at them both.

"Mind if I leave my lovely girlfriend in your care for a few minutes? I want to say hi to a few people."

They grinned and nodded. "Sure!"

"Lia was in a-"

"-Dan! Come on, I'm not a kid, go!"

I sighed before turning around and looking for more familiar faces. I found Peej and Chris and hung around with them for a bit before I looked back at the booth where Lia was and it was empty. Immediately I panicked and ran to Phil to see if he saw her. Phil patted my shoulder.

"Relax, Dan. I think she went to the bathroom with a few girls. Stop being so protective, it's annoying."

I sighed. "Okay." I noticed that Lia had clumsily left her purse at the booth, and went to pick it up. The bag was slightly damp, I'm guessing from a spilt drink, and I went over to the female bathroom to give Lia her purse. 

"Lia?" I knocked on the door and I heard female voices behind it. I pushed the door open. "Lia?"

"Dan! You can't come in here, it's a private room! The Ladies room, if you don't mind." Louise pushed me out, taking the purse. "I'll give it her."

"Is everything alright in there?" I tried to peek through but Louise kept pushing. 

"Shoo, we're busy." 

I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I muttered, turning around and walking back to Chris, Peej, Phil and Jess.

LIA POV.

"Did he find out?" I winced as Zoe tried to clean my dress. Thank God it was a dark colour. 

"No," Louise smiled and pulled out some bandages from the first aid kit. I sighed.

"Dan was right, I shouldn't have come." Louise taped the bandage to my wound and I bit my lip. It started bleeding a few minutes into my chat with Zoe and Louise. I was laughing so hard then I felt a sharp pain. Dan was going to kill me. 

"You need to get to a hospital, Lia." Zoe frowned. I was glad it was only us three here, because it would be awkward to explain why I was only in my bra and panties. 

"I'll go as soon as possible. Thanks, guys. You're so lovely and I'm sorry I've stopped you enjoying this party.

"It's fine, we're just glad to finally meet the girl who stole Dan's heart." Louise grinned at me, and I felt myself blush. Zoe helped me back into my dress and we left the bathroom. I gave both of them a hug before having to explain to Dan what happened. He sighed.

"I told...never mind." We said our goodbyes and Dan and I took a taxi to A & E to get my wound looked at.

Soooo yeah hope that was everything and anything you would have wanted xD if you likey please follow me on wattpad as well as voting for this chapter, following me on twitter at @zoeishere or giving my youtube channel a cheeky thumbs up or subscribe at www.youtube.com/mszoeishere :D It all means soooo much to me I just want to hand out free cookies and cakes to you all haha!