Chapter 82: Jealousy.

Carrie's show was incredible, and I had sobered up by the time I found Carrie backstage and held out a bouquet of flowers. 

"It was so beautiful!" I smiled at her, and she beamed at me. 

"Thank you! Where's Tom?"

"He's on his way." She gave me a hug and I bit my lip, wondering whether to tell her what had happened today.

"I...I cried today." Okay I decided to not tell her about the alcohol, but it was a step in the right direction.

Carrie's face turned sympathetic. "Oh, Honey." She gave me another hug. "I almost called you to tell you to not come because you know who was supposed to be coming here, but he canceled." (A/N: Voldemort, obviously.)

"Oh." I murmured, looking away.

"Oh." Carrie repeated, only a bit louder. "Er..." She pulled me behind her, and I realised why. "Dan, Peej...I thought you cancelled..."

Dan's eyes connected with mine for a second. "We decided we couldn't miss it-" I didn't stick around any longer, as I broke away and headed back to the reception, refusing to be there any longer. 

We don't have a future....or he doesn't have a future with me. He can have a future with someone else...I have no future at all.

I headed for the female bathrooms and locked myself in a cubicle, sitting down as my head spun. 

Okay, process what happened. 

He didn't look awful, but he probably didn't look as awful as me.

Oh God, how do I look? I ran out of the cubicle and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked decent, but I had no makeup on. I never did anything with my hair so I guess overall I was okay....besides how my eyes were slightly red from crying at Les Mis. I sighed, splashing my face with cool water and then I realised there was a teenager standing behind me, with a camera. 

"Sorry." She apologised. "I just wondered if I could have a photo."

I forced a smile at her. "Yes, of course. Sorry, the show was pretty emotional, did you enjoy it?" I wiped my face with the sleeve of my shirt and the girl nodded, jumping up and down in excitement. 

"It was incredible, I wish I could get a photo with Carrie, she was amazing!" 

"You know what? I'll take you there to see her, and we can all have a photo together." I smiled, and I was shocked by what I was saying. Going there would be going nearer to my...ex. But this girl was so sweet and Carrie would love to say hi.

So that's what I did. The girl was all smiles as she followed me backstage and I knocked on Carrie's door, opening it. I froze slightly as I saw Carrie hugging Dan, but I forced a smile onto my face. 

"Carrie, I found someone who wants to say hi!" I smiled, and Carrie beamed widely as the girl ran up to her in a hug. 

"This is incredible!" She squealed, and pointed the camera to Carrie and her. "Sorry, I'm recording it for my channel." 

Carrie waved at the camera. "Did you want the take a photo?"

"Oh yes!" the girl then looked at me, then Dan and Peej. "Can I have a photo with all four of you?"

Someone came to take the photo, and I stood there awkwardly next to Peej as the photo was taken, then I quickly exited, trying to avoid eye contact with everyone as I made my way outside.

"Lia!" I heard someone yell, and I turned around, surprised to see Peej running up to me. 

"What do you-"

"-Let me walk you home. It's not safe at this time of night." Peej caught up to me and slowed down.

I rolled my eyes but muttered a 'fine', and Peej smiled.

"So...how have you been?" He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I internally groaned.

"You tell me. How do you think I've been?"

"Well you look fine. Gutted it didn't work out for you and Dan, though."

"He didn't tell you? He doesn't have a future with me cause I'm infertile." I was talking very sarcastically, but the words were still true. As soon as the words slipped from my mouth, Peej was quiet instantly. 

"What did you say?" Peej's eyes narrowed, and I gulped. 

"He...he broke up with me cause I couldn't give him kids. What did he tell you?"

"Not that." He pulled on my arm to go back to where we came from, but I snatched it back. 

"I'm not going back there." I shook my head, and he growled. 

"Can you get home okay? There's something I need to do."

"I'm going to go to Jack's, in that case." If Peej did something bad, I didn't want Dan or anyone knowing where I was. "Don't tell anyone, okay?"

PEEJ POV

I couldn't believe it. Dan has never lied to me before. At least not about something as serious as this! I pulled Lia into a hug, whispering to her.

"It'll be okay, Lia."

Then I quickly headed back to the Les Miserables set, hoping my friend was still there.

We hit 495 subscribers! :D Excitness for the big 500!!! New chapter at 500 so don't hestitate to check out my channel :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

I feel all too powerful knowing what happens next in his fanfic and you guys don't haha ^_^ MUAHAHA