Chapter 27: Hospital

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading! We're almost at 3500 reads! Awesommeee :D

I was debating whether I'd ever make a sequel to separate dramas happening and I don't think I actually will, it sounds much more difficult to structure and I'd rather have a long story that flowed well then create a happy ending which gets ruined in a sequel :')

I don't even know why I'm debating a sequel, I'm currently writing chapter 47 in draft mode xD

Enjoy reading!

LIA POV.

"Oh my God I forgot about my skype session with Louise." Tyler exclaimed and gestured for me to go upstairs with him. I kissed Dan softly on the lips and he grinned at me before biting my lip. Yep. Definitely sexual predator type drunk. I could taste the vodka on his lips as I walked up the stairs with Tyler who opened his laptop up and signed himself into skype.

"Hello!" Tyler grinned as a female blonde popped up on the screen.

"Hey Tyler! Who's your friend?" She had a lovely gap in between her teeth with I recognised a lot of models had, and I smiled at her. 

"This is my new bestie Lia. She's Danisnotonfire's girlfriend."

"He has a girlfriend? Why hello there."

"Yes, he kept it on the down low for ages, we finally got to meet today, and we've done a video and everything." We spent about 10 minutes talking to her before we heard a crash and Joey came running up the stairs. 

"Dan's asleep on your kitchen floor, Tyler." 

Tyler laughed, "Great. Well I'll talk to you later Louise, don't be too much trouble over the pond."

"Bye!" She signed out and Tyler got up and pranced down the stairs. One thing led to another in slow motion, Tyler slipped and tripped over his own feet and fell down the stairs. I gasped and ran down, careful not to fall myself. He cried out in pain.

"I think I broke my foot Lia!" 

I swore under my breath, and called for Joey. "I'll take you to the hospital now, okay?"

He nodded and Joey and I helped him hobble over to the car, where I took drivers seat.

4 hours later, and turns out he had fractured something in his foot, and he was given clutches. We got home to a quiet house, and I helped Tyler get to his room. 

"Thanks, Lia."

"No problem, clumsy." I grinned at him and yawned. "I'm exhausted, where's Dan?"

"Probably still on the floor." Tyler mumbled and patted the side next to him before getting his laptop out and sending a tweet.

"So glad my new best friend Lia was here tonight with me." 

I smiled as I felt my eyes drooping. "Night Tyler."

"If I fall out of bed you're helping me up." He said, making me laugh one more time before I fell asleep.

I hope you enjoyed reading! If you did, please vote, comment or like/subscribe/follow!

@mustbethe1d or @zoeishere

www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

Each time I get a subscriber I do a happy dance :D