Chapter 41: Gym

10000 reads!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Totally only posted this after the Dan and Phil show...after posting a ton of snapshots I have like maybe 1000 notes and 7 new followers :D

PHIL POV

I went straight for the gym, trying to hurry this up because I left Jess in bed to sort Dan out. I found him there, surprisingly. He had a membership but did nothing with it, until today, where he was at the punching bags, just hitting it without any strategies. He was mad, really mad. 

"You okay?"

"Guess." Dan punched the bag hard, and he winced. "Fuck."

"What happened?"

"Guess." He punched it again, his hair completely a mess as the sweat clung to his face.

"Er... I wasn't paying much attention until you yelled at your girlfriend and good friend..."

"Crystal. Fucking Crystal."

"What has she done?"

"She wants me to go to her doctors appointment."

"Well if the kid is yours-"

"-it's not mine!" he spat, breathing heavily, a tear slipping down his face....or maybe a sweat bead. "I bet Lia thinks I'm out here meeting her or something. She mustn't trust me at all."

"She does...I don't know why, but she does." 

Dan flashed me a glare. "What's that supposed to mean? You think I cheated on her?"

"No, Crystal claimed you were at hers 2 nights before you broke up. You were in the living room watching Game of Thrones all day, and night. What I mean is that you keep disappearing like this, not getting involved with this Crystal situation, and not letting Lia get into it either, when the fact that Crystal's claims of having your kid is everything Lia can't give you. So I bet Lia is very confused and hurt right now."

Dan sighed. "Okay. I get that. But I already told her I won't leave her. Ever."

"Does that really matter to her? She can't give you kids. That fact won't ever change."

Dan looked up at me, "I don't know what I could do to change that. We've barely turned 20...I don't think we have to consider children anytime soon."

I was quiet for a second. "Me and Jess are trying. If she gets pregnant we're moving out."

Dan looked surprised. "Far?"

"Maybe just outside London, maybe just down the road."

Dan was silent, before he ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Wow."

"Yeah." I felt uncomfortable in the gym. "Let's go back?"

He shook his head. "I need to blow off steam. I'll be back in about an hour."

I sighed, but let him get to it, going back to the apartment. I heard giggles as Carrie and Lia were finishing up on a video. They looked at me expectantly and I smiled.

"He's at the gym. Blowing off steam."

Lia frowned. "He's not an angry person though....usually."

"Well this is one of the times. Crystal wanted him to go to her baby scan."

Lia's eyes dropped to the floor. "I guess she really is pregnant afterall..."

Carrie took her hand and sighed. "I'm here if you need to talk to anyone, about anything."

"Thanks, Carrie." 

"Me too!" I chirped, making Lia smile at me. 

"Hey Carrie guess who I met the other day?"

"Who- oh wait I saw! I'm so jealous!" 

I let them carry on talking as I went back to my room, where I saw Jess typing away on her mac book.

"I did say hi to them, if you think I'm being anti-social." Jess smirked at me as I sat down next to her.

"What are you doing?"

"Just checking out the hotel Lia and Dan are going to...we should go on holiday too!"

"Maybe after Lia and Dan's trip." I laughed. "Then we can go all four of us."

"Sounds great!" Jess grinned up at me and I leaned in to kiss her.

Angry Dan oooo okay I'm going to 'exercise' aka tumblr.... xD 

zoeishere.tumblr.com follow me for super friendships!

@zoeishere

www.youtube.com/mszoeishere