Chapter 7: Drunk Texts

We swapped numbers that night, and when Jess and Lia left I gave them both hugs. Phil gave me a wide grin when they left.

"Jess is really cool."

"Do you like her?" I patted him on the shoulder and he shut his mouth.

"Erm... of course." he said awkwardly, and I hummed.

"I didn't claim dips on her, Phil."

He let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness. Sorry, Dan. I thought you were interested in her. I tried not to like her but...that failed."

"Congrats, Phil." I landed on the sofa and got my laptop out as Phil turned on the TV. i put my feet up on the large box which contained a ton of kitchen gear in to use as a makeshift foot stand. I began tapping my laptop, humming to the advert on TV. Phil gave me a look.

"What's got you in such a jolly mood?"

"Nothing." I replied too quickly. "I'm going to...go reply to some people on twitter." I left for my bedroom and pulled out my phone, texting Lia to hope she had a safe journey home. Because, as everyone knows, I am one smooth mother fu-

*beep beep* my phone went off for a reply.

You don't have anything smoother to say? xD - Lia

I've not been known to have a good way with words - D

Says the guy who has millions of girls online obsessing over him...-Lia

Please, they wouldn't like hearing half of the things I say - D

LIA POV.

I was on the way to meet Jason to go to another party, and I stared at the screen on my phone, a frown on my face.

Why is that? I find you interesting - L

He didn't reply, so I put my phone in my pocket as I knocked on Jason's door. I heard yelling and Jason opened the door, an angry expression on his face. I raised an eyebrow as he pulled the door shut and walked with me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, taking his hand.

"Nothing." He said harshly. "Can we not talk about it?"

I bit my lip, letting my hand slip from his, making him sigh loudly, before wrapping his arms around my waist, stopping me from walking.

"I'm sorry. Look, I've got some shit going on back at home. I'd like to spend time with you and not have to worry about the stuff back at home."

I smiled softly at him, and he smiled back. "Okay." I kissed him softly on the lips, and I could taste the last cigarette which touched his lips. He pulled me in closer, resting a hand on my bottom, and then grinned at me, before leading the way into the city. He brought me a vodka and coke, and I began to feel the buzz of the alcohol once again. I gave Jason a kiss as he stood by the bar, telling him I was going to dance. A few minutes later I felt someone behind me, and began to dance with him as usual. Only for some reason Jason was a little rougher than usual, and I turned around when he grabbed me too hard, gasping.

It wasn't Jason. I looked around and couldn't see him at the bar, and the stranger pulled me into him and I struggled to push him off me.

Then I didn't have to, as Jason appeared out of nowhere-throwing a punch at the guy. He gave me a death glare.

"Get the fuck out." He fumed, and I ran out, not looking back. I felt tears prick at my eyes. I didn't like to see Jason's angry side, or know what he was doing behind me. I didn't stop walking until I realised how cold I was, and I was really far from the club by now. I pulled out my phone. I didn't know where I was. I dialled the first number that I last contacted.