Chapter 9: I found you

JESS POV

After an exhausting day in the freezing cold on the busy streets of London, the last thing I wanted to do was open that front door. I just wanted to snuggle up in bed with a hot chocolate and go to sleep. But the urgency of the banging made me jump out of bed and run to the front door. Liam was still in the living room, and I rolled my eyes.

"You couldn't have got the door?" Sarcasm dripped in my voice.

Liam smirked, shaking his head. "Nope."

As soon as I opened the door, I wish that nobody had opened it. Jason stood there, messing with the curls on his head, and I sighed.

"Jason she's not here."

"Where the fuck is she, dammit!?" Jason cursed under his breath and I felt Liam's presence at my side.

"Problem, mate?" Liam challenged, and I folded my arms. Jason looked around.

"No, I just haven't seen my girlfriend in over a week."

"Oh, has she not been replying to your texts or calls? I wonder why." Liam was much better at confrontation than me, and I was glad he was here.

"Look, I'll pay her back for the phone, here." He patted his pockets and pulled out a few notes. "Just get her to talk to me. I'm sorry for the other week."

"She's not here."

"Where is she?" he looked surprised.

"With her friends." 

Jason shook his head. "I know her friends. She's not with them."

"Other friends. New friends." I interrupted him, and he frowned.

"She never mentioned any new friends of hers...what, has she dropped us now she has new friends?"

"Look- Jack-"

"-its Jason-"

"-nobody cares. Anyway. Lia is way too good for you, and if you know what's good for you you'll leave her alone, got it?"

"I've been dating her for a fucking year, Liam. I want to know where she is!"

"It's a shame I don't care about what you want. Now go home and don't bother coming back." Liam slammed the door in his face and I grinned up at him, pecking him on the cheek.

"Thanks, brother."

"No problem, gotta look after my sisters." he winked, going back to what he was doing. I peeked through the window to see if Jason was still there, but he had gone. 

LIA POV

"Can we order pizza or something? I'm too lazy to cook." I lounged on the sofa, fiddling with my hair. 

"Why don't we go out for a meal? We can invite Jess." Phil suggested, and I shrugged. I had decided to dress up, seeing as I hadn't left the apartment since I got here. Dan got frustrated and knocked on the door for the 4th time in an hour.

"Lia! Come on, I need to pee!"

"Hold on!" I yelled, giggling, then reached for the lock on the bathroom, opening the door. Dan stood there, a shocked expression on his face.

"You look...pretty."

"You need to pee, remember?"

He smirked awkwardly and pushed me out of the bathroom and shut the door behind him. I giggled, Dan is such an awkward person it's funny. I had a smirk on my face as I left Dan's room and Phil walked out of the other bathroom with a towel around his hips and one over his shoulders.