Chapter 93: Panic Attack

Hey everyoneeee :D hit 550 subscribers! So here you go, I hope it's everything you have ever dreamed of :D

Also, people are saying I can only have 100 chapters per book?? Is this true? If it is, how do you feel about a sequel? :')

LIA POV.

"I'm getting so many tweets about us and they think I'm being a dick cause you are supposed to be with him! I'm tired of hiding!" Finn yelled at me from the other end of the phone. I was home alone. Carrie was doing a show, so I was watching Dan and Phil on the Radio 1 website. I had called Jack during a music video, hoping at least someone had forgiven me, but it seemed the other twin had some unresolved issues.

"Finn, you can't tell people that me and Dan are broken up. He's not ready for people to know- heck, I don't even know if it's a permanent break up or not!" I saw Dan and Phil's faces appear back onto my laptop screen. "Finn...Finn?"

"I don't give a fuck right now, Lia. I'm doing it now. I'm tired of this." Finn panicked, and he began breathing heavily. 

"Finn? Finn- Ow!" I yelped as the other end made a loud popping sound, and I put the phone back to my ear carefully, hoping I wouldn't get deafened again. I could only hear mumbling, muffling and shuffling, and I heard a noise before a voice.

"Lia? You still there?"

"Yeah." I murmured, biting my lip. "I don't even know what just happened."

"I think you should check twitter." Jack uttered. "Should I delete it?"

I switched onto twitter, and my eyes widened. "Holy cow. Delete it. Delete it now."

"Dammit, it's locked itself. I'll go get the number out of him- you...erm do whatever you do." He hung up, and I face palmed at all the mentions I was getting. I clicked on the increasing number quickly.

NOOOOOOOO WHYYY!!??

I knew it! Lia's definitely with Finn!

Lia's such a slut!

I then clicked onto the Radio 1 site where another music video was ending, and Dan and Phil's smiling faces appeared on the screen.

"So Phil, shall we find out what people listening think about your dilemma?" Dan leaned closer to the laptop on the table, and began scrolling. Phil nodded sadly.

"I feel as if the internet will understand me more than my wife, Dan. Dan?"

Shit. Dan leaned back, eyes wide, and he mumbled something incoherently. "Er..." His voice disappeared as he stumbled to the side out of the camera's view, and Phil gave Dan a wide eyed look.

"Okay we're going to quickly move onto a music video, this one is from Becca." Phil muttered, before the Phil turned quickly to Dan and the screen changed to one of a girl miming to a song. Immediately I was on the phone, using the number I had been given if I needed to contact Radio 1 directly.

"Hello?" A female voice said. Angela. I almost hung up on her.

"Put me on the phone to Dan."

"I'm sorry but Dan is-"

"-Put me on the fucking phone, Angela."

Angela paused for a minute, before giving in. "Okay. One second."

I heard voices, and Phil yelping, and then I heard deep breaths. 

"Dan?"

"Lia." Dan's voice broke, and choking. "Lia I-"

"-I know, babe. But can you do something for me right now?"

"What?" Dan uttered, hiccuping. "They all know, Lia. They all know."

"I know, babe. I know. Just take deep breaths for me. Listen to my voice. I'm calm, okay? Relax, Dan. Everything will be okay."

"Promise?" Dan whimpered, and I nodded. 

"Promise." I smiled, and looked at the laptop screen. "Don't worry- I know you didn't sleep with Cherry. And I didn't sleep with Finn, by the way."

"Carrie told me." Dan said, and he cleared his throat. "Oh God, how embarrassing. I just froze."

"What should we do? I'm getting Jack to make Finn delete the tweet."

"I'll leave that up to you, Lia." Dan groaned. "Can I get some space, please? Yes I'm on the floor but I still have a minute left."

I giggled. "So are you okay to go on?"

"I think Phil wet himself when I freaked out." Dan sniffled, and sighed. "I bet I look a mess right now."

"Go get ready. I'll sort this twitter hype out now."

"Okay, can we talk soon? Or meet up?"

"Sure. Just call me whenever."

"Okay, bye Lia." Dan took a deep breath before handing it back to Angela, who a few seconds later spoke to me.

"You won't be getting him back. I'll make sure of that you whore." 

I felt my mouth drop as she hung up. I'll show her.

The music video hadn't finished yet, so I went onto twitter and sent out a tweet.

Are you guys serious? Nothing is true unless me or Dan confirm this, okay? I think it's pretty obvious who I'm with and who I'm just friends with. 

As soon as I sent the tweet I went back to the other tab to see the end of the music video, then Dan and Phil's faces reappeared on the screen, and Dan looked down to the laptop, before smiling. 

"Sorry about earlier, I freaked out for some reason."

"I was worried, I thought you were dying." Phil commented, and Dan chuckled. 

"I'll be fine- I guess I just needed to hear my girlfriend's voice for a bit."

"Shall we get back to twitter on what they think about my dilemma then?"

"Okay, let's hear what Samantha has to say- Samantha?" Dan grinned, and I smirked, switching to twitter to see if Finn's comment had been deleted. It hadn't, but it was too late anyway. I decided to look at some tweets that had been sent to me.

So why did Finn tweet that then?

"I can't please everyone," I muttered, rolling my eyes, before continuing to watch the radio show. As soon as they finished their segment, I got a phone call.

"Hey, Dan." I smirked, feeling my heart flutter. 

"So I was wondering...can I come over?"

"You have....an hour to get here before I go out to get more ice cream."

"Tell you what, I'll get there on time, and bring the ice cream. What flavour?"

"Surprise me."

New chapter at 555 subscribers, so subscribe? :D 

Ooh man University makes me soooo busy wow haha! Been out every day SOCIALISING WHAT STAHP