Chapter 19: No Kidding.

WE HIT 1500 READS! WOO! So today I've spent all day writing future chapters, I'm like at chapter 30 something right now and BOY it is intense! I was getting all frowny as I was writing I was that concerned for my characters ;D If you don't want to miss seeing that, follow me or put this under your reading lists so you don't miss out :D

I spent the rest of the day in bed with Dan. Sleeping, not eating, talking and me moaning about feeling ill. He kept on bouncing on the bed yelling-

"Let me take you to the doctors Lia!"

To which I'd reply.

"Good luck with that." 

It was a few days later to which I actually decided to go to the doctors, after much convincing from Dan. As soon as we left the apartment, we bumped into Crystal, who was holding a coffee.

"Oh hey! Lia? Fancy seeing you here! I'm on my lunch break." She beamed at us and I smiled.

"Hey...Crystal, right?" 

Her smile faltered slightly, but brightened when she saw Dan. "And you must be Dan."

"Yeah..." He pulled on my hand. "Sorry, we have an appointment."

"Right." Crystal nodded, and I smiled apologetically at her. 

"Sorry, I've been ill ever since that night so I hope I haven't caught anything."

"Why would you have caught anything?" Crystal asked, confused, and I shrugged.

"I don't know....maybe I ate something bad...yes okay I have to go but nice seeing you again." I called over my shoulder as Dan put an arm over my shoulders as we walked to the local clinic. 

"Did you want me to come with you?" Dan smiled as my name was called, and I shook my head.

"I shook be okay." I smiled as I went to the room to be seen. 

10 minutes later, and I stepped out of the room, face probably pale like I've seen a ghost. Instantly Dan freaked out. 

"What is it? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I...I'm fine."

"Why have you been ill?"

"We need to take a trip to the drugstore." I murmured, giving him a meaningful look. Surprise flickered across his face and he sat back down on his chair.

"You're...you...." He couldn't finish his sentence proberly, but sat me on his lap. 

"We need to buy a test to be sure." I grabbed his hand tightly like a lifeline as we left the clinic and headed to the local drugstore. I looked at Dan as we looked over which pregnancy stick to buy. His face was still clouded with shock, and as soon as I loosened my hand from his, he gripped it even tighter.

"Don't. I'm fine, it's just...a shock." He smiled weakly at me, and pulled me into a tight hug. 

"I'm sorry." I mumbled into his neck. Dan chuckled.

"This isn't your fault. And it isn't a bad thing, either." He smiled, pulling a random test off the shelf. "It's just scary. If you are, should we wait until after Phil has proposed before telling people?"

"We'll wait and see what this says." We paid for the test and headed back to the apartment. Dan collapsed on his bed as I went to the bathroom. When I was done I sat down on the end of Dan's bed and waited anxiously. 

"Whatever happens, I still and always will love you." Dan cupped my cheeks and kissed me softly. I smiled at him, before looking at my phone.

"It's time." I bit my lip and looked down at the pregnancy stick.

 I know this one is short but I update every day so when there's a time to just stop a chapter it won't be long until the next one is up...I do it for suspense purposes ;D

If you enjoyed this chapter anyway, please vote, comment, follow or give my youtube channel some lovingggg

twitterrr @zoeishere