Chapter 81: Sigh

Hey everyone! Ah I'm pretty disappointed cause I was chilling on Omegle and some guy comes along and reveals he's Joey Graceffa >.< Most of me knew he was a troll, of course but still we had a funny normal convo and it's just annoying how people troll >.< I didn't ask for proof or anything at all but sighhh xD

Hope you enjoy this chapter! :D

I wore a blank face as I scrolled mindlessly down my twitter feed. Jack had recently uploaded the "Danisnotonfire Italian Prank" which I had refused to upload onto my channel. As soon as Dan realised he wanted to be single I got my things and left to stay at Carrie's, something that I didn't think would happen again.

"Am I ever going to be happy again?" I groaned, and Carrie laughed. 

"If it makes you feel better Dan's not acting too dignified..." 

I rolled my eyes. "I don't want to hear about him."

"Okay!" Carrie called. "I have to go to rehearsal...you're coming tonight, right?"

"Of course, I can't wait. Is it with Tom and Gi?"

"Yep! They'll pick you up here, then you can go with them."

"Sounds fun." I muttered. I sat up. "I've gotta go- Jack."

"Has he forgiven himself yet?" Carrie asked, and I shook my head.

"He's taking me to lunch. He won't stop blaming himself for the other day!" I sighed loudly. 

"Well at least someone feels some sort of emotion." Carrie rolled her eyes. 

"What do you mean?"

"I mean the fact that ever since the break-up, you haven't showed any emotion about the whole thing?"

"What can I say- I've moved on." Truthfully, I was lying. I couldn't even come close to getting over someone so perfect, but I was hoping telling Carrie and everyone this would make it feel a little bit more truthful...and maybe Dan wouldn't like me getting over him so quickly.

See? Lia, this is not what you want to tell yourself. Dan may never want to speak to me again. 

"Right..." Carrie rolled her eyes at me. 

"Carrie...how is Dan doing?"

Carrie smiled, knowing she got the reaction she wanted. "He's been whining to Phil a lot. I spoke to Phil just yesterday."

"He said Angela was right....do you think she put ideas in his head?"

"Lia, I'm sorry, I really have to get going." I didn't notice she was already dressed, and I looked down at my trackies. 

"Oh, okay." I murmured, and Carrie sighed.

"Call me if you need me."

I nodded, sighing as I heard the door shut. I went back to twitter.

"I want to stay in bed all day everyday." I typed, then texting Jack.

Within the hour, I found myself on my sofa bed, in a Harries sandwich. 

"Shall we do an impromptu younow? Our viewers have been hating on us for not doing one in a while." Jack began typing on twitter that we were doing a younow and I groaned. 

"You guys! What if someone found out me and Dan weren't together anymore? I can't handle the questions." I pouted.

"How would they be able to tell?"

"Erm, this?" I gestured to my face, a serious mask on my face. 

"Please, you look be-a-utiful!" Jack kissed my cheek and I tried to force a smile.

 "See? Just...smile a little more and people will think you're actually happy."

I don't know why that hurt so much, but all of a sudden I burst into tears, unable to stop. 

"Jack! What the fuck?" Finn accused, pulling me into his chest as the tears flowed over, soaking his shirt. I probably looked and sounded ridiculous, choking out sobs as the pain in my heart grew. My heart was broken. 

 "What do we do?" Jack panicked, and Finn growled at him.

"Call Carrie-"

"-No!" I cried. "No."

For the next half an hour I continued to sob, while Jack went out to buy something he thought would help. He came back with vodka, and that's when the shots began. 

"See? This....this is why vodka helps." Jack laughed loudly, and a giggle slipped out through my lips, before I pulled out my phone. My twitter mentions were full of 'Where's the live show?' and I swore.

"Jack you told them we were going to do a younow and we're drunk!"

"They won't know that!" Jack grinned, switching on younow, and I yelled in protest. 

"Jack- stop. JACK!" Finn chuckled and in that second we were live. I groaned and shoved my head into Finn's chest. 

"Hey everyone!" Jack grinned and waved at the screen. "Sorry we're late."

I jumped up and stood on the sofa, before attempting to climb over the back of the sofa to hide. "I'm not dressed!"

"Okay, you get dressed." Finn smirked and I rolled my eyes as they began chatting to the viewers, sounding fairly sober. Ten minutes later Finn came to fetch me, and he pulled me to sit on his lap in front of the laptop. Jack grinned at us. 

"Don't you two look cute." Jack chuckled, and I wriggled out of Finn's lap, sitting in between Jack and Finn as I looked at what people were typing. 

A lot were mainly focused on asking Finn and Jack questions, but some were accusing me of being a bad girlfriend acting like this around Jack and Finn. I frowned, my eyes filling with tears, which I blinked back, before leaning backwards and pulling my legs to my chest, looking away. 

Jack laughed awkwardly. "No Finn and Lia aren't dating. Is Lia okay...Lia?" He looked behind his shoulder and looked back. "Yeah she's fine." I heard a knock at the door and my eyes widened. 

"Crap!" I yelled, before jumping up and falling backwards behind the sofa, before laughing. I stumbled up to the front door, and cursed again. 

"Hey Lia!" Tom and Gi smiled at me sympathetically. "I heard what happened."

"Erm, Jack and Finn are in here, doing a live show, want to come in? I just need to get my things..." I walked back into the living room and ran forward to hug Jack and Finn from behind. "I have to go to Carrie's....show. I completely forgot..." I swayed slightly, and Finn stood up and kissed my head. 

"Okay, we'll let ourselves out." He smirked, "Have fun." 

As soon as I left with Tom and Gi, Tom looked me up and down. 

"Are you drunk?" He asked, and I shrugged, looking down. He sighed. "Lia that's not the right way to deal with things."

I shook my head. "Thanks for the thought." 

 "Trust me. It's not." Gi grabbed Tom's hand, and we took the tube to the Les Miserables show. 

You think Dan's regretting his choices now? xD New chapter when I hit 495 subscribers so hit that susbcribe button? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

Almost at 2000 votes!