Chapter 75: Boyfriend Troubles

"Pass me the salt." I bit my lip as Lia handed me the salt, and I scattered a small amount onto the pot of food cooking on the hob. I sensed Lia rolling her eyes, and I looked at her. "What?"

"Nothing." She smirked at me, giggling as she switched on the radio. I grinned as I wrapped my arms around her and began tickling her stomach, causing her to fall over in a fit of giggles. 

"Ah!" Phil gasped as he crashed into Jess's back as she stopped in her tracks when she saw the scene in the kitchen.

"Are you about to make food or babies?" She sarcastically muttered as we picked ourselves from the floor.

"Says you." Lia grinned, giving her a hug and gesturing to her bump. "How far along are you now?"

"4 months." She beamed, her face glowing, and I looked to Phil, who looked so proud. "He or she shall be a November baby."

Lia gushed as she beamed at me. "I can't wait to spoil him or her. When do you find out the sex?"

"Soon, the doctor said we have to wait another month at least." Jess smiled before looking over at the stove. "What's for dinner?"

"Chicken." I answered, "Angela and her boyfriend should be here soon." And with that I heard a knock on the door, and when Phil went to answer, Angela and a tall dark man entered, holding hands. 

LIA POV

As soon as Angela and her man walked in, I was surprised, and I heard Jess whisper under her breath to me.

"Gee, who'd have thought she could find someone like him."

I agreed. That guy looked like he was a male model. Dark mob of hair, slightly tanned, broad muscles, arms, shoulders and chest and full lips, which widened into a smile as he held his hand out to my boyfriend.

"Hey, mate."

"Hey!" Angela beamed at us. "This is Christian."

"Nice to meet you..." Dan mumbled, before stepping back and sorting out the food. Angela raised her head and let go of her boyfriend's hand to give Jess a hug, then she looked at me. 

"Lia, we haven't met before, have we?"

"Briefly..." I smiled tightly at her, and she gave Phil a hug.

An awkward minute passed, before I went over to help Dan set the cutlery and the rest of our guests went into the living room. Dan chuckled as he served the food.

"He scares me."

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." Dan winked.

"I can't believe she could have a guy like him. There's just no way." I giggled. There was just no way I could have found someone like Dan, so I guess I can't talk. 

Dan seemed to have my way of thinking, almost. "And I can't believe that I could find someone like you, but these things happen." He walked past me with two dinner plates and I blushed, picking up the next two and following him. 

It wasn't long until we were eating in an awkward silence while I tried to not stare at Christian, looking down at my food when I felt someone kick my leg. 

"So, Christian, how old are you?" Jess asked curiously, and I was relieved to talk about something.

Christian cleared his throat, glancing at Angela. "I'm 23."

"What do you do?"

"He's a builder." Angela interrupted, smirking. "He was doing my mother's extension when I met him."

"How long have you been together?"

Christian looked away nervously. "Ermm...."

"A year in 2 weeks." Angela beamed, and I nodded, swallowing some of my food, as awkward silence settled again. 

"This is yummy, babe." I nudged Dan, and he smiled at me as the rest of the table agreed, and small banter began between me and Phil, as I joked about baby names. 

"If it's a boy, Mega Tron. Or Optimus Prime."

Phil's mouth dropped open in a wide 'O', and he looked at Jess urgently. "Can we?"

"No no no no..." Jess smiled, "9 months of pregnancy, and we ruin our kids childhood forever."

Phil pouted, then looked to me. "If you have a kid, name it Mega Tron for me?"

"Dude, if I ever manage to get another bun in the oven, I might only have one chance, which can't be wasted on Mega Tron, I'm sorry." 

"Have you tried seeing a specialist?" Christian asked, and I raised an eyebrow at Dan.

"We haven't. You think we should?"

Christian nodded. "My older sister, shes 30. Had some problems in that department, got some IVF and hey presto! My nephew is 3 now." He then flinched as I heard a thump coming under the table, and he glared at his girlfriend.

"That's awesome. Maybe we should try that, although the accident only happened last year. It's not like we're running out of time anyway."

"What accident was it?" Angela asked, and I shrugged.

"I was shot." I murmured, and I felt Dan reach for my hand, and he leaned over to press a kiss to my forehead. 

"That's awful." Angela whispered, and I nodded, sighing.

"We'll be okay." I smiled at Dan. "Least I know he's sticking around even though..."

"Don't even think about it, Lia." Dan smirked at me, and I looked back at Angela, who looked deep in thought. 

"Are you okay?" I asked her, and her eyes focused, and she nodded.

"Yep." She answered, and went back to her food, quiet for the rest of the evening as Christian changed subject and we forgot the topic even came up.

Ahh so I've been to Harry Potter world today!!! WAS AMAZING. You all have to see it and if you can't, keep watch of my youtube channel cause I'm going to be posting that up soon!

If you enjoyed this chapter please give it a cheeky vote and don't forget to comment! New chapter is 3 subscribers away at 460! Come on we can do it! ^_^ <3 Would make me so so happy! ^_^ 

Also have you checked out my newest video I uploaded yesterday? :D show some love? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

tweettarr : @zoeishere