Chapter 78: The Zoo!

Hit 470 subscribers! :D so new chapter for youu!!! :D

I had the weirdest dream xD I was drinking with Tyler Oakley and he asked me to marry him! My response was something like 'But...but you're gay?' and then we passed out...does my mind want Tyler? xD I think it does.

This chapter was inspired by my trip to Chester zoo, which you can find a video of on my channel! www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

"Bags front seat!" I yelled as Finn began running to Jack's car. We had stopped at Jack's for about an hour to sort out Jack and Finn's Italy flights to coincide with ours. Emmy waited patiently with a large Polaroid camera as she wanted to take a picture of me, Jack and Finn. 

"Capture every moment." Emmy grinned, as she snapped the picture. The next moment she took was of us leaning against the car, as Finn tried to take the passenger seat next to Jack, who was going to drive. I giggled as Finn sighed in defeat before sitting at the back, and I raised my arms in victory.

"Works every time!" I cheered as I hopped into the car and we set off to the zoo. "I'm looking forward to seeing the elephants."

"No, the tigers are where it's at!" Finn argued as he pulled his camera out. "I'm going to get some sick shots." 

As soon as we got there, we began walking around the complex, vlogging, taking pictures and having a laugh. 

"Jack, Finn, Emmy- stand over there." I stole Finn's camera as they got together next to a zebra who was incredibly close to us. I snapped a picture and showed Finn, who gave a wide smile to me. 

"It's looking right at us!" He exclaimed, taking the camera. "Let's go get some food."

I felt my phone buzz against my pocket as I agreed, and I pulled it out of my pocket. 

"Hello?"

"You went to the zoo without me?" Dan's voice was accusing, but soft, like he was trying to keep the conversation quiet.

"You're at the radio..."

"I know but we've never been to the zoo before and I was going to ask you this morning if you wanted to go next weekend..." He replied. 

"Oh...I'm sorry, babe."

"No, no. It's fine. We...we can go some other time." He muttered, hanging up. I pouted as I walked up to the lunch bar located in the zoo complex. Me and Finn ordered a burger each and Jack settled on just fries to share with Emmy. 

"Who was that?" Emmy questioned, and I shrugged.

"Just my boyfriend..."

"Is everything alright?" Jack reached over and squeezed my hand. 

"I don't know, but it's fine. This looks so good." I dug into my burger and we continued to have a fab time seeing all the animals.

Right when we were heading back to Jack's car, Finn pulled me into a hug, then offered me a piggyback, which it took me less than a second to accept. Jack spun around and pointed the camera at me and Finn as he ran around in circles.

"That's going on instagram." he smirked as Finn let me down. 

"I never see you hanging around with Zoe, Caspar, Louise and that much anymore, why is that?" I asked, climbing into the back with Emmy. 

"Just busy, I guess."

"We should invite them to go somewhere." I pushed them and he nodded.

"Sure! Sounds like fun, before Vidcon."

"Vidcon?"

"Yeah, you'll be coming, right?"

"Er...I guess." I smiled and looked out of the car window as fields rushed past us. "As long as we get to go to Disneyland or something." 

"Deal." Jack switched on the radio and began dancing, resulting in all four of us dancing madly on the way home. 

"You are so weird, you know that right?" Emmy beamed at us and Finn nodded, smiling.

"When you're our age you'll understand." He turned around and gave me a look, and I put a hand to my face. 

"I don't think I will." Emmy smirked, and I giggled.

"Hey, Lia- why don't we go home, then take you to see your boyfriend? I feel bad if he's mad at you because of us."

"You don't have to." I blushed, and Finn smiled brightly at me. 

"Trust me. We know how to win him over." Jack grinned. 

With Emmy as the vlogger of what was about to happen, we walked into the radio station, getting looks off everyone as we walked by, then we went into the elevator. I pressed the floor number and giggled as I saw the reflections of the two twins next to me. 

Both Jack and Finn were dressed in Italian themed outfits, grinning at the camera as I held out a basket with goodies for him and the rest of his colleagues. Sweets, a tub of icecream and a box of Maltesers, to make the viewers laugh. Jack leaned closer to me. 

"This counts as a prank, right? You can have this one." He winked and I giggled, nodding.

"I guess so." The doors opened and I headed over to where Dan would be. Emmy opened the door and Jack and Finn entered randomly singing in an Italian accent as I then entered. Phil was laughing and Dan had a hand covering his face in embarrassment. It was just them in the room, which was lucky as I was glad I wasn't interrupting a meeting. There were a ton of papers and pictures on the desk, as well as an open laptop.

"Lia!" Dan chuckled, but couldn't continue his speech as he laughed even more. 

"Because we're going to Italy I thought it would be a good idea to start it with a bang." Dan stood up, wiping his hand down his face as he sighed loudly, before chuckling. He walked over and pulled me into a hug, laughing.

"You're such an idiot." He laughed, looking into the basket. "And you shouldn't have, really, babe."

"So am I forgiven?" I smiled innocently at him, and he nodded.

"Next time take me with you! I can't wait for Italy." He then turned to Jack and Finn, looked at them for a second, then laughed, wiping tears from his eyes. 

"Wow. I have no words." He muttered, shaking his head with a grin on his face.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did, vote comment and follow me on here! :D New chapter at 475 subscribers so subscribe? :D Only 2 away from 475! www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

twitter :) @zoeishere