Chapter 1: I Chose You- A Danisnotonfire / Dan Howell FanFic

So this will be my 2nd Danisnotonfire fanfic (yeah I write fanfics in my spare time haha, I started when I was like 13 or something) so I'd love it if you read this, voted, commented or whichever ^_^ the other fanfic is on my profile if you wanted to check that out :D

(Edit like 5 years later or however long it is- I'm sorry xD whatever you think of this fic, I was like 16, now 21 and there is some regret xD)

"Please, don't go, Lia." The tall boy cried out into the dark, cold streets of London. "Please. I need you!"

Rain fell heavily down on him, soaking him through. The girl turned around to look at him one last time.

"You have no right...not after what you did." She said loud enough for him to hear her. The boy sniffled, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry. Please. I didn't intend- I didn't want it to turn out like this! Take me back, I'll do anything!"

"It's too late for apologies, Daniel Howell." The girl whispered, before turning on her heel and leaving in the night.

*ONE YEAR BEFORE*

"Dan, are you freaking kidding me?" My housemate, Phil, had yelled at me, possibly due to the mess that I had made in the kitchen. "You're cleaning this up!"

I groaned into my bed sheets. "Sorry, no can do. My bed calls to me."

He didn't hear me, and I heard the shut of the front door as he left to go out.

My name is Daniel Howell. 20 years old, single and a University drop out. I decided to quit a few weeks prior for having a complete breakdown over the fact my life is going absolutely no where. I don't want to do Law. Law is the worst thing on the planet, besides computers which have hundreds of unclosed tabs on them. I shuddered, thinking of such a thing. Tabs disgust me.

So for the past few weeks the only thing I have been doing besides sleeping in bed or eating, was what is now my job- making videos online, of myself, for everyone in the world to laugh at. I didn't mind, I enjoyed entertaining people with the fail that is my life. Plus I earned money from it, which I couldn't say I minded.

The plan for today was to make another video, which I'd end up editing for days then posting it in like a week, because now that I wasn't at University I could procrastinate all I wanted. I sighed. When will my life get interesting!

As if the Lord above was reading my thoughts, because they must also entertain him so much, the phone began to ring. As much as I didn't want to leave the confines of my bed, I got up and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I mumbled sleepily, wishing it was a junk caller so I could just hang up on them already.

"Hello, is this Dan Howell or Phil Lester? It's the BBC."

And...this is when I woke up. "Yes." I cleared my throat. "This is Dan Howell, how may I help you?" How may I help you? Seriously, Dan? Way to go.

"We saw your videos and were wondering if you and Phil were able to come to London to meet us."

"Of course! When and where?"

I wrote down the address and time, and they hung up. I couldn't believe it. BBC actually knew us? Never mind wanting to talk to us, I wonder what they wanted.

As soon as Phil came home I gave him the news, and we both jumped up and down like fangirls for about ten minutes.

"Oh God, what should I wear?" Phil panicked, then looked over at the kitchen surface. "Dan! You haven't cleaned up yet!"

I sighed, rolling my eyes. I was up already, I may as well do it.

So there we go. Our lives were changing. We didn't it know it yet, but we'd soon be offered a show on Radio 1, leading us to move to London, where our adventure had only begun.

And it started with a girl.

twitter: @zoeishere go follow for more updates! :D

HOW CHEESY, oh well. I'll let you lovely people enjoy the feels and stuff.