Chapter 24: Feedback

I have pizza right now, jealous? xD Yes I'm two hours late buuttt Dan's younow is on so probably gonna post this when I've finished watching it cause I have to spell check which I don't do until like just before publishing xD

Hope you enjoy the chapter :D

The feedback from the first boyfriend and girlfriend video was good...kind of. Half the response was extremely happy that Dan had found someone yet the other half was convinced Phan was still real. I rolled my eyes at those comments. 

"Phil you should tell the world you are engaged, really." I laughed at him, and he smirked.

"I did, last night."

"Really?" I gasped and he nodded, showing me his phone which he tweeted something.

Hey everyone! I'm proud to tell all of you that I'm officially engaged! Meet my fiancee Jess! 

There was a link and a picture of the happy couple was there. I grinned at him. 

"I'm really happy for you, Phil."

"As I'm happy for you and Dan. I've never seen him so happy." 

I felt myself blushing and I looked down. "You think?"

Phil nodded enthusiastically. "Definitely! Ever since you got pregnant as well he's been looking up things to buy for the baby. 

"Really?"

Phil frowned. "I think he's been looking for properties too."

"What?" I panicked. "Why I mean like what?!"

"Well I was considering moving in somewhere nice with Jess if Dan was moving. Because we'd have a spare bedroom."

I pouted. "But...family."

Phil laughed. "What?"

"Ohana. Lilo and Stitch. Get with it Phil!" I called. "Don't leave meeee..."

"Is there something going on that I didn't know about?" Dan grinned, pointing the camera at me and I stuck my tongue out at him as he left his bedroom. He was still using that bad camera and I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"of course, I'm secretly seeing your best friend on the side." I jumped up to greet him and kissed him on the lips. Dan smirked and moaned slightly when kissing me, before backing up and saying to the camera. 

"That's not suitable for our viewers."

I rolled my eyes. "Since when did you become the vloggy type?"

"Since...I don't know." He shrugged, smiling before kissing me again. "how far are you along?"

"How far am I along? You're the father! You should know this!" I slapped his chest.

"I'm sorry...remind me?" Dan smirked and I felt my eyes narrow.

"I...I don't know. I don't care until its time for it to pop out of me." 

Dan laughed loudly. "I just had a call conference and guess who's going to LA!"

"What?"

"Yes Phil! We have to go over there for YouTube purposes, and Lia and Jess are coming with! I want you to finally meet Cat." He smiled at me and I grinned. 

"I can't wait!" I began to feel a little lightheaded so sat down. 

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I felt my stomach lurch and I ran to the bathroom. Guess we could get morning sickness at any time of the day.

Dan cleared his throat. "Babe I'd hate to leave you like this but we have to go to Radio 1..."

"I'm okay." I spat into the toilet bowl and heaved again. Dan sighed and leaned down next to me and rubbed my back, kissing my shoulder. I groaned.

"Go." I whispered and Dan shook his head.

"My pregnant girlfriend asks me to leave when she's ill? No way." He called to Phil, and Phil stuck his head into the bathroom. "Can you let them know I'll be a little late?"

"Sure." Phil left the bathroom and I shook my head with my eyes shut.

"Daniel. Go."

"No."

"Jess can look after me."

"No, I'm your boyfriend-"

"-Just fuck off Dan! I don't want you losing your job over this!"

Dan was silent for a second, but stood up quietly.

"Dan I'm sorry." Before I even finished he was gone, and I sighed, before throwing up again. Ugh. Never had it this bad before. I heard muffled voices then a door slam shut. I spent another half an hour lying on the bathroom floor. I heard Jess turn the radio 1 show and I found myself drifting to sleep from the music and my exhaustion. 

DAN POV

I was pretty peeved off when I left the apartment that night to go to work. Lia was ill, I was trying to be a good boyfriend to her and she threw it in my face. But when I came home to find an empty bed, fear rose up in my chest as I began to panic. I rushed over to Phil who was in the bathroom.

"Phil where..." my gaze lowered to my girlfriend who had her head on a towel next to the toilet. "...Oh."

Phil gave me a sad look. "Maybe you should have stayed."

"She told me to fuck off, Phil." I sighed. "What else could I do?"

Phil shrugged. "Stay."

Perfect. I picked Lia off the floor and walked to my bedroom, crawling underneath the sheets spooning her. Within a minute of shutting my eyes, Lia jumps up, running to the bathroom and I could hear her from in there. I winced and climbed out of bed to actually get changed for bed while waiting for Lia. I walked to the bathroom to see her brushing her teeth. She looked at me then wiped a tear from her cheek, and instantly I felt guilty for being mad earlier. As soon as she was done I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her, nuzzling her neck with my face. I kissed her neck softly.

"I'm sorry." I whispered over and over, and Lia sniffled.

"Why are you sorry? I'm the one who got mad."

I sighed before taking her hand and pulling her to my bedroom. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." Lia wriggled under the sheets and I climbed in next to her. We shared one more kiss before I felt my eyes drooping as I drifted off to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed! ^_^ show my twitter and youtube some loving ^_^

@mustbethe1d or @zoeishere

www.youtube.com/mszoeishere