Chapter 89: Double Trouble

FINN POV

"Wait!" I gasped as Lia began walking away. I jumped away from Zoe and Jack, running to catch up to Lia. She looked at me sadly, and I hoped I didn't look too messed up from getting hit. 

"What do you want, Finn?" Lia looked down, and I put my hand on her shoulder.

"I know you might want to get back with Dan, of course you would- he's a great guy. But you've been broken up a week and he's already changed his mind again- are you really sure going back to him is the right thing to do? You haven't been single in a while...maybe the right guy isn't him."

"I don't know, Finn. Everything is so complicated right now...I don't know what to do." A tear slipped down her cheek and I gave her a hug. 

"Trust me...you'll know what to do when the time is right. But don't go back to him until you've had time to think."

Lia smirked. "How...Finn don't do this to me." She pulled me into another hug, and I chuckled, before the smile slipped from my lips as the left the club. 

Did...did I want to be that guy for her? Fuck.

DAN POV.

I felt a nudge on my arm and looked at Phil, confused, before he gave me a look, signalling for me to look to my right. I tried to do it subtly, and when I noticed Lia walk out of the club, I did exactly what I didn't want. I got all weird, fidgety, and kept looking at her as she walked past me to see a few other people. 

"Lia!" I heard Carrie call. 

"Carrie- I thought you couldn't come!" Lia cheered, and I ducked my head down, messing with my hair. 

"Are you coming back to mine tonight then?"

"Yeah, I'm not staying at Finn's or Jack's anymore."

"What happened?" 

Lia went quiet, and then she answered. "Jack and Finn. They...they're idiots. But perfect all the same." She giggled, and sighed. "I'm heading home now, though. I've had enough for tonight already."

"No! I've just got here! Stay for at least another hour. Then I'll share a cab with you. I'm exhausted anyway."

"Fine, but I need to tell you something important later." I couldn't hear anything else, and when I looked back to where they were standing, they were gone. I rubbed a hand to my face, before turning to Chris.

"So, anything new?" Chris asked, and I shrugged. 

"If by 'I'm an idiot and I need my woman back' being new, sure!"

"Look- you need to learn how to be single, Dan!" He nodded excitedly. "This Friday- come out with the lads and we'll hook you up with someone."

"No, I'm good thanks." I laughed, sipping my beer. 

"Come on, you don't know if this happened for a reason or not unless you move on."

"I'm fine with waiting for Lia, man." I muttered at him, and Phil cleared his throat awkwardly.

Half an hour later, me, Phil, Chris and various other youtubers were all doing double shots, having a great time. 

"Phil! Dan!" I heard a female voice, and I looked up to see Carrie walk over with Lia. 

"Hey!" Phil jumped up, giving Carrie a hug, and Carrie sat next to me and Lia went further down to sit next to Chris. Chris wrapped an arm around her, and he gave me a look. 

"So, Dan." Carrie nudged me quietly. "Heard you laid one on her." She pointed to her lips, smirking.

"And? What did she say?"

"She's confused." Carrie said pointedly. "Might I remind you that it's been a week since you broke up."

"Doesn't matter. Does she feel the same way?"

Carrie gave me a look, before sitting up properly. "No."

I didn't reply to her, but I was quiet for the rest of the night, while Phil entertained the girls.

Hit 530 subscribers! New chapter when I hit 535 subscribers, so subscribe? Only three away! :D