Chapter 37: Housebound

Hey everyone! Eeek so my last exam is tomorrow which means as soon as that's over I'd be spending a lot of time shopping for holiday (which I wouldn't be updating during, sorry!), making new youtube videos and exercising for said holiday! ^_^ Hope you're all enjoying the fanfiction so far 7500 reads is incredible- thank you! 

"Dan! Can you get me some water?" I pouted at Dan, who was busy on his laptop. I had ripped my stitches the other night, so the doctor told me that I shouldn't move around a lot. Dan sighed loudly. He was in the 'couch potato' mode so he hadn't moved in a few hours. 

"Do I have to?" He whined, and I shrugged.

"No." A few seconds after I replied he stretched and pushed his laptop to the other cushion on the sofa. He poured a glass of water and handed it to me, ducking underneath my arm to steal a kiss. 

"How's your stomach?"

"Fine, thank you." I couldn't tell what it looked like, because it was underneath bandages, but I hoped it wouldn't look bad. Dan went back to his laptop and looked up at the clock. 

"I'm going to do a live show, want anything before I start?"

I shook my head, grinning. "I'm good!"

He cracked a grin at me before setting up his live stream. "Guess who it is! Oh no, you thought I was someone else didn't you."

About half an hour later Phil got home with Jess from shopping. Yes, Christmas was almost here, and I was stuck at home, unable to buy anything because I don't have a job and I'm recovering from getting shot. Great. 

"Oh hey Phil! Wanna say hi?" Dan called as Phil shoved the bags into his bedroom. Phil smiled at the laptop. 

"Hey everyone! Lia, why aren't you here?" Phil gestured to the laptop, and I sighed. 

"Phil can you get me some more water? I'm thirsty." I pouted. When Phil got me some water Dan laughed. 

"What? Lia's not high maintenance." I felt my eyes narrow. "Lia can't get her own drink because she's poorly."

"Dan! You're totally- OW!" I cried out. "Ow, ow, ow, ow." I seethed, clutching my stomach. Dan jumped up and left the laptop on the sofa, running to me.

"What is it? Where does it hurt?"

"I'm...fine."

"You're not fucking fine, Lia!" Dan growled quietly at me. After a few deep breaths I felt the pain dull, and I gave him a weak smile. 

"Can I explain to everyone why I sound high maintenance?"

Dan bit his lip, before nodding, bringing the laptop over to me but not letting it rest on my legs. I waved at the camera.

"I don't really mind what you think of me in general, but I think I may as well clear this one up because I'm literally housebound right now. I got shot the other week, and because my stitches burst like 2 days ago or something my doctor said I can't move at all. So everyone is my slave right now."

Dan frowned. "I almost lost her for good so don't any of you start hating on her."

I looked down and rested my head on his shoulder. "I need to get you a Christmas present." I mumbled.

Dan looked down at me and smirked. "Not in your condition. You need rest."

"But it's Christmas soon!" An idea popped into my head, and I grinned. "Never mind, I think I know what to do."

Dan sat up and rolled his eyes at me. "If it involves you leaving this apartment I'm 100% against it."

"Whatever, Dad." I sarcastically remarked, and Dan went back to his sofa.

I had the best idea ever, I just hoped it would arrive in time for Christmas.

Oh, so it's summer time in real life and in fanfiction life its winter, well done Zoe xD hope you enjoyed! if you did please vote, comment, follow me on wattpad, twitter ( @zoeishere ) or subscribe on youtube! ( www.youtube.com/mszoeishere ) ^_^