Chapter 38: What are you getting Dan?

I'm freeeeeeeeee of my exams! Finally oh my god. 

We also hit 8000 reads today ;) came home and its 8000 on the dot! XD 

"So is it all of us who can't find out what you're planning for Dan's Christmas present or is it just him?" Jess smirked at me. 

I hummed a response while typing on my laptop before grinning up at her. "I'm booking a holiday for me and him. Also getting him Muse tickets."

Jess grinned at me. "You might just be the best girlfriend ever."

"Don't tell Dan." I smirked wickedly at her. "But I think I am too! What are you getting Phil?" Both Dan and Phil were busy at the radio station so I took it as a great opportunity to find a nice place somewhere hot. I got the Muse tickets the other day because I needed time for it to arrive in the post. I needed at least something physical to give him, seeing as I probably won't be able to anything physical itself. I sighed, thinking about the pain in my stomach. I might never have kids. 

Dan came home that night, smiling happily at me. The kids thought had bugged me all day, and he could tell I was down. He sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug. 

"What's up, gorgeous?"

I sighed dramatically. "I was watching a YouTube video of this family with a little girl...I'll never have that." 

Dan was quiet, so I finished what I was going to say. "You don't have to stick around...I mean I can't provide you with any-"

"-Don't." Dan choked, letting go of me. He gave me a hurt look. "You know, Lia? I understand what you're going through-"

"-At least you know you can have kids. Do you realise how that makes me feel? I can't give you kids, Dan." I jumped up and buckled at the shock of moving, but managed to stumble to the bedroom, where I crawled into the corner, letting a tear slip down my cheek. I didn't bother to turn the light on, so as the door slipped closed I was enclosed in darkness. I heard the door slam shut and I knew Dan wouldn't be back for a few hours.

I made myself comfortable and I felt my eyes drift shut. I was shaken awake by Dan. 

"You idiot, wake up. You can't sleep here." Dan scooped me up into his arms and placed me on the bed. I didn't realise I was freezing until I was under the covers, pressed up against Dan's warm body. A tear slipped down my temple before my eyes shut and I went back to sleep.

When I looked at the clock it was going onto late afternoon, and I wondered how it was possible that I had slept for so long. I heard a door shut and rustling, and Dan's door opened. I pretended I was still sleeping as Dan walked closer to me, and I could faintly smell a pleasant scent in the air. Flowers? I heard rustling as Dan placed something on the bed side table, then leaned over and kissed my forehead. As soon as he left the room my eyes popped open, sitting up so I can read the note attached to the beautiful bunch of flowers. 

I'm Sorry. I'll be in the office when you wake up, love you xxx

I picked up the flowers and took a deep breath. They were beautiful. I lay back down in bed admiring them for a few minutes, before I crawled out of bed, leaving the flowers on the bed. I found Dan in the office, editing a video with his headphones on his head.

I put my hands on his shoulders and wrapped my arms around him as I then rested my chin on his shoulder. Dan jumped slightly, before taking off his headphones and smiling at me.

"Hey babe, feeling better?"

"The flowers were lovely."

"I knew you'd like them." He clicked a few buttons. "Want to see the works of this new video?"

"Is it almost done?"

"Almost, I'm uploading it tonight, releasing it tomorrow."

"Show me when you're done, cause you're a perfectionist with this sort of stuff." 

He smiled and turned around in his seat, pulling me to sit on his lap. "About last night...I'm sorry for being annoyed, it just hurt when you would just let me go like that."

"I'm sorry, I just was feeling low." I gave him a hug and he kissed my neck. "I need to get fresh."

"Okay, I need to finish this." He murmured, letting me leave the room. When I had gotten refreshed I poked my head through the office again. 

"Dan?" He took off his headphones again and looked at me. "On a positive note, seeing as I have to make the best out of a bad situation, you can throw away those condoms now."

"Should I be glad?"

I smirked. "Yep." I sat down on his lap and kissed him sweetly. Our tongues twisted together before Dan leaned away.

"Not now. Not until you've healed."

I rolled my eyes. "I know that, dummy."

Dan groaned. "You're killing me." He chuckled, stroking his hands up and down my thigh. "Okay, I need to finish this off otherwise my danosaurs won't be happy." 

"Okay. I need to order Jess and Phil a Christmas present, what should I get them?"

"I don't know, as long as it's not what I got them."

"What did you get them?"

"Jess I got her a new guitar, and Phil I got him some new games."

"Damn, I need to find something." I groaned. Dan smiled.

"Order quick, it's less than a month away." 

"I know, I might go out soon to buy something, want to join me?"

"Sounds great." Dan grinned up at me and kissed my lips. "I'll help you find something good."

So what have I done since my exams are over? Go to specsavers and had fun trying on all the ridiculous glasses (jesus christ I couldn't help myself) and thought about taking funny selfies because who needs respect xD Hope you all enjoyed anyway! I'm looking forward to spending most of my day in bed, shopping and making videos! :D if you want to subscriber (please do) its www.youtube.com/mszoeishere and my twitter is @zoeishere go follow meeee ^_^