Chapter 61: Don't Go There.

So I got my results today...I got an offer but I realised it's not what I want to do. So I'm taking a gap year so I can earn some money, get camera equipment and hopefully get into a media based course! :D

As I sat on our bed, waiting for Dan to get ready for tonight, I found myself flicking through Twitter, looking back on the tweets that Cherry had posted. People were now endlessly shipping her and my boyfriend together, and I felt a churning in my stomach, nervous to the idea. I didn't want to share Dan with anyone.

"You look beautiful, Lia." Dan smiled at me as he came out of the shower. I had gotten ready early, because it takes me longer to get changed than Dan. He sat down next to me, turning on the TV. A movie was on, and Dan sighed. "Do we have to go out? I'd much rather spend tonight watching this with you..."

"Don't be such a sap, Dan." I giggled, then gasped as he tried to hug me. "Dan! You're wet!"

"I'm so lazy I don't want to go out!"

"We have to, you don't see your American friends that often."

"I know but....fine." He sighed, getting up and heading to the bathroom. I heard the hairdryer start a second later. 

We found ourselves sitting at a table with youtubers such as Zoe, Louise, Tanya, Jack, Finn, Phil, Jess, Cat, Ingrid and a few others. 

"Lia, can you come with me to the toilet?" Jess gave me a look, and I nodded.

"Sure, Jess." I followed her to the bathroom and she turned to me as soon as we got there, tears filling her eyes.

"Me and Phil had a fight." She squeaked, before bursting into tears. Immediately I had pulled her into a hug, soothing her by whispering that it would be okay. I asked her what they had fought about.

"I don't even know, we had a lot of pent up emotions and we just started on each other! Then we had to go to dinner and I don't think we resolved what happened between us." She hiccuped, and I sighed.

"Honey, marriage isn't always perfect. Just because you fight doesn't mean you aren't perfect for each other- it just means that you care about each other."

"I feel like we won't talk about it again but we have to! I can't let this stop midway, because we've said things and not apologised to each other!" Tears dripped down her cheek and splattered onto the floor, and I turned around quickly to see Cat and Ingrid come in.

"Oh Jess! What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Jess sniffled, blowing her nose, before spilling the situation to Cat and Ingrid also. They pulled out their makeup.

"We need to get you fixed, you have mascara everywhere." Ingrid smiled, causing Jess to giggle.

"I'll talk to him tonight, after the meal." She whispered, and we all nodded, heading back to the table in hope there would be no awkward conversation. I looked at Phil who was looking at Jess carefully, his eyes wide. He cleared his throat.

"Is everything alright?" He questioned, and I nodded. 

"Perfect." I muttered, sitting down next to Dan and taking his hand from under the table, squeezing it. Dan looking down at me, confused, but didn't say anything. As soon as the meal ended, Jess declared she wasn't feeling well, so Phil took her back to the hotel. I looked expectantly at the rest of our friends. 

"What do you fancy doing?"

"There's a party everyone's been invited to- come with us!" Zoe smiled, and I nodded.

"Sounds great!" Within half an hour I found myself in a club, full of people I recognised from all over the Internet. Dan took my hand as he led me over to the bar. The guy at the bar nodded at him as Dan ordered a drink.

"This one got I.D?" He asked Dan, nodding at me, and I shook my head. 

"I'll have a coke." I muttered, looking away from his curious eyes. 

"Well look who it is..." I heard a laugh and I turned around to see a flash of red hair as Cherry reached the bar. "Hi, Dan."

"Hi." Dan frowned, wrapping an arm around my waist. "Babe, your drink." He handed me my coke and took his as he walked me away. I could feel my heart race as I gave that girl evils. 

"I can't believe that girl." I muttered, and Dan chuckled. 

"Lia don't worry about it." Dan pulled me closer to him. "She's just jealous, and you're just...possessive. But in a good way." He smirked as he pulled out his phone. The lock screen picture was one of me and him on holiday. I felt myself begin to smile. 

"Okay, I'll just have to avoid her at all costs, then." I looked up at him and he smiled, before it fell from his face as he looked behind me. 

"Hey." I looked behind me as I recognised an Australian accent. "Sorry, I'm just a big fan and pretty new to the YouTube community."

"Hey dude, what's your name?"

"Troye Sivan." He lifted his hand and I shook it gracefully. "Nice to meet you."

"You too." I smiled at him and looked to Dan, who was looking into his empty drink. "Dan?"

"I'm just going to get another drink." He mumbled, dropping his hand from my waist and heading back to the bar. I grinned at Troye. 

"I feel bad for not having seen your videos, care to show me?"

Troye's eyes brightened up. "Sounds great!" We walked out of the club and sat on the bench outside, putting his earphone in my ear as I watched his videos. I felt my phone buzz and I saw a text from Zoe.

Hey, where are you? Come dance :) - Z

I'm outside with Troye -L

Within seconds I saw Zoe trot out of the club, looking for us. Her high heels clicked on the ground as she walked up to us. 

"Hi! When did you two meet?"

"Just now." Troye smiled up at her as she sat down next to him. He then looked at me. "I met these lot earlier."

I nodded. "Zoe, where are the others?"

"They're partying still, I needed some fresh air..." She gave me a worried look, and I felt as if it wasn't just the need for 'fresh air'. Zoe wrapped her arms around herself and looked down at the floor. 

"Zoe, is everything okay?" Troye wrapped a soothing arm around her and she nodded.

"Yeah, everything's fine." She whispered, shutting her eyes.

Troye= perfection. I know he's the same age as me and I look like a kid but he's like so adorable everyone says his skin is super soft I want to touch too!

I was kinda sad when he made the coming out video (cause yanno i cnt ship me and him anymore) but v v v v v proud and happy for him too :D 

twitter isssss @zoeishere :D :D